Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one bullies the girls what so ever.

However it’s ok for wazza to write on Instagram that he didn’t even want Roma? That’s ok is it?

Reactions: 17
They’re playing the victim. They have no evidence to back up their ridiculous “bullying/hitting children” claims. They’re a disgusting pair, making this up to garner sympathy. 😡
Watren, shut the duck up, you embarrassing, deluded, inarticulate fool! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why wouldn't they have all three girls for Easter morning? I know it's only Easter, but still...

Reactions: 4
I know it’s been commented on multiple times, but OMG! That Kallax unit in the living room! What a tit tip. How can they sit in that room and see all that crap? 😱😱😱

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Why wouldn't they have all three girls for Easter morning? I know it's only Easter, but still...
I’m presuming it’s because they are tight and didn’t want to spend money on a day out. By only taking Roma it meant they could nip down, take an Instagram and leave.

Reactions: 7
Is that why they had their eggs on good Friday? I turned the vlog off as it was so dull 😴

They always used to make such a big deal of stuff like Easter. Now they don’t. I really don’t think they cope well with 3 kids. Warren was sensible knowing two was their limit n

• Heart
Her Instagram to do list have absolutely nothing on it so she should be able to scrub her house.

Her Instagram photo of the mug “boss babe” please wash it 🤢🤢
Omg. The outside of that mug hasn’t seen any hot soapy water 😱

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Independent shoe supplier 🤣🤣🤣

I have just remembered when she tried to set up another business selling stuff! But it was allsuch random stuff you could easily buy elsewhere no doubt. Didn’t get that one at all

A7A71E0B-3AB0-4B97-ACB3-7934B7D8F403.png

• Haha
Rare designs... What like classic vans and converse all stars 😂 they've liked each post with all of their million accounts too.. Conwayclan, conwayclaneats, kerryconway, etc. How sad

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What the hell!! Where the hell they gonna store all these shoes!?? Wouldn’t want to buy something that’s been in their house!! Also bet there gonna be expensive to make money rather go online and find cheapest place!!!

None of them pics are of ‘rare’ shoes

Reactions: 3
Least she might actually get some nice shoes and get rid of them horrid black things!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah but can you get “rare trainers” with “unique designs” in JD?! 🤣

Where are they gonna keep them?! The Kallax?
In the laundry cupboard and the corner of the living room like everything else.

They had scruffy looking Converse and Vans that almost every single teenager wears daily in the grid. They aren’t what I would call unique.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Least she might actually get some nice shoes and get rid of them horrid black things!! 😂
Maybe she’ll sell them on 😂 and her fluffy sliders. And her winter boots.

Actually - who is buying shoes from this woman? She has zero shoe style at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.