Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still call bullshit on those glasses, they can't be real. They just can't.
I will hold my hands up if i am wrong but I just don't believe her that those glasses are real and prescribed by an optician

Reactions: 8
Would have thought as they mentioned tattle on there that more of her loyal followers would have investigated and come on here to stick up for them?
Or maybe even her loyal followers couldn’t watch all half an hour of that vlog and turned off after 5 mins like most of us

• Haha
Reactions: 8
why would it take 2 weeks to have them tightened? Im with specsavers and I can phone up and they will fit me in to tighten them up quickly. I was going to say she might just wear them to try and look abit clever and smart but she definitely doesnt look either!
Im not watching the q&a, they come across so gormless and dopey, I cant be bothered to sit through half an hour of them mumbling rubbish while her glasses fall of her face

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dont get the glasses explanation??! She says she needs them for her migraines, but shes sat through the 30 minute video not wearing her glasses?! Surely if the optician had ballsed up, they have her prescription and could order her a new pair to the right size as a compensation for messing up the first pair. It doesnt make sense. I dont buy that she needs glasses.
And I'm certainly not jealous. I have a lovely home, 2 children and me and hubby both work hard and have nothing on finance aside from a mortgage. I wouldnt want Kerry and Warren's life tbh! X

Reactions: 10
People I'm envious of:
-billionaires
-people with stunning homes
- those who get to travel the world and go to far off places that I'd die to go to
- Chris Hemsworth's wife

People I couldn't be less jealous of if i tried:
-the Conways

In fact even if Kezza was married to Hemsworth I wouldn't be jealous, because I'd think there's something wrong with him to put up with her rude, crappy behaviour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh give over, no one's jealous of drab old Kerry and her gormless lump of a husband. Who do they think they are? 😂

Surely she can just pop into her local opticians and get the glasses tightened? I know that doesn't solve the fact they're bloody enormous but it will solve the issue of them falling off her bleeping nose every minute. I doubt she would even need an appointment, they'd probably just do it there and then.

Reactions: 14
They can't really think they're a glamorous, enviable couple can they? There's nothing to them, just boring. Warren makes me throw up a little in my mouth every time I see him 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gang goals? Aria looks like she’d rather be anywhere else on Earth, and wee Roma isn’t even in the picture!

Also, whenever I see anyone saying they fit in kids clothing what I hear in my head is “I’m so small and skinny!” Which really annoys me!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now he’s put the negativity post on his Instagram from Q&A!!!! Get over your self he sounds like a complete twit when he went on for about 10 mins! No one is jealous of you or your wife! really!?? Why would he even think that!! Look at the state of your house!! No thank you!!!

Reactions: 11
Now he’s put the negativity post on his Instagram from Q&A!!!! Get over your self he sounds like a complete twit when he went on for about 10 mins! No one is jealous of you or your wife! really!?? Why would he even think that!! Look at the state of your house!! No thank you!!!
The whole tirade too, he thinks a lot of himself! Kerry mostly just sits and goes “yeah yeah” the whole time. That’s her super thoughtful input.

Reactions: 7
Gang goals? Aria looks like she’d rather be anywhere else on Earth, and wee Roma isn’t even in the picture!

Also, whenever I see anyone saying they fit in kids clothing what I hear in my head is “I’m so small and skinny!” Which really annoys me!
it annoys me people getting excited they fit into kids clothes, to me you are an adult so shouldnt be able to wear childrens clothes. (no offence if you do, and you are just built like that)
Surprised she isnt breastfeeding in the picture!

• Haha
I’m about 6in too tall for kids clothes 😂

I didn’t notice before they are all standing on the bed...why?! Is that part of their bedtime routine?!

She hasn’t done a routine video in ages actually. See this is why I’ve gone off her so much. She used to make content that was more interesting and relatable for me. Now it’s all vlogs (that are bitty as she lost the footage) and crappy house info.

Reactions: 6
Couple of observations from their Q&A.
1. Wazzock’s speech is appalling. He can’t pronounce “th” & spits it. 🤮
2. Kez talks about her kid’s safety (while showing Aria’s knickers in their Easter vlog). 😡
3. When talking about negativity he says Tattle bullies children online & says they hit Roma. He’s a bleeping LIAR! 😡 No-one here bullies kids or says their parents hit them. He should watch what he says as we have plenty of Tattlers in the legal field. 😡
4. Why do they read all their negativity?? They say they just ignore it yet can almost quote from here verbatim! duck off, both of you & clean your filthy house! 🤮
5. We’re jealous. Tbh I’d rather swim through a pool of diarrhoea than live their life & have to sleep beside that gibbering village idiot. 🤮🤮🤮

They’re a pair of dickheads living in Fantasyland living hand to mouth to provide for their kids. They’re common, chavvy & dull. #Goals they most certainly are bleeping not!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Couple of observations from their Q&A.
1. Wazzock’s speech is appalling. He can’t pronounce “th” & spits it. 🤮
2. Kez talks about her kid’s safety (while showing Aria’s knickers in their Easter vlog). 😡
3. When talking about negativity he says Tattle bullies children online & says they hit Roma. He’s a bleeping LIAR! 😡 No-one here bullies kids or says their parents hit them. He should watch what he says as we have plenty of Tattlers in the legal field. 😡
4. Why do they read all their negativity?? They say they just ignore it yet can almost quote from here verbatim! duck off, both of you & clean your filthy house! 🤮
5. We’re jealous. Tbh I’d rather swim through a pool of diarrhoea than live their life & have to sleep beside that gibbering village idiot. 🤮🤮🤮

They’re a pair of dickheads living in Fantasyland living hand to mouth to provide for their kids. They’re common, chavvy & dull. #Goals they most certainly are bleeping not!! 🙄
Swim through a pool of diarrhoea 🤣🤣🤣

Anyone here? 😂
Has to be! But never mind, she really got her own back correcting spelling. She showed them! As if she knew that without google anyway.

• Haha
i can't bear so many of these insta families, but they are all leagues ahead of the dirty conway's! they call it 'negativity' but its the truth.....truth hurts and all that, but learn from it

they read here but haven't even so much as picked up a cloth/duster to sort their midden out!

I am confused as to where they get the negativity they talk about - saying about social services etc? Apart from one person the other day, nobody ever mentions that? And nobody here ever bullies the girls. You don’t see those comments on their insta or YT either.

So either they get them via DM or they are massively exaggerating the situation? 🤔 wonder which sounds more likely for Dumb and Dumber?!

Reactions: 10
yes, true. they are all calling "negativity" when people aren't falling over themselves to compliment them or lick their arses! thats what it is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.