Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t realise Lisbon was a country 🤦🏻‍♀️

I am glad to see them being sensible and saying no holidays because the house needs to be liveable. Glad to see a bit of sense! And I have to say that advice for new parents is exactly the same as what I would say.

Not sure what’s happened today 😱 I actually agree with them?!?

Although biggest lie from her lips ever: “I just try and be out of the house”

When?!? She never takes them out alone?!?

Reactions: 6
Didn’t realise Lisbon was a country 🤦🏻‍♀️

I am glad to see them being sensible and saying no holidays because the house needs to be liveable. Glad to see a bit of sense! And I have to say that advice for new parents is exactly the same as what I would say.

Not sure what’s happened today 😱 I actually agree with them?!?
I bet they still book a holiday! They know they'll have stick on here if they admit they're considering a holiday (Not that they read here of course 😂😂) I don't believe them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hold on, are migraine lenses a thing? I've been a glasses wearer for 25 years & a frequent migraine sufferer for a looooong time & I've never heard this. Am I missing out?!

A quick Google suggests tinted lenses could help migraines but her lenses aren't tinted. Does anyone know?

Reactions: 2
Hold on, are migraine lenses a thing? I've been a glasses wearer for 25 years & a frequent migraine sufferer for a looooong time & I've never heard this. Am I missing out?!

A quick Google suggests tinted lenses could help migraines but her lenses aren't tinted. Does anyone know?
I've never heard of it either. But if you are a migraine sufferer I've found the daith piercing has worked wonders! 3 years of it now and no migraines since!

No idea, would ask your optician just in case. Never heard of them myself (also glasses wearer)

GUYS! The last 5 minutes is all about us! 😂😂 about Tattle and negativity and how they deal. We are all jealous, we are bitter sad little people who wish negative bad things on them and have nothing in our lives and are dreadfully unhappy.

Erm- I’m not! I’m super happy with my life! I’m not jealous of theirs one iota. I just wish she would make better content again, and be more real.

I do agree with him when he said people escalate things. Not so much on this thread but I think in other threads people make HUGE deals out of nothing and carry it on for ages for no real reason.

Reactions: 9
No idea, would ask your optician just in case. Never heard of them myself (also glasses wearer)

GUYS! The last 5 minutes is all about us! 😂😂 about Tattle and negativity and how they deal. We are all jealous, we are bitter sad little people who wish negative bad things on them and have nothing in our lives and are dreadfully unhappy.

Erm- I’m not! I’m super happy with my life! I’m not jealous of theirs one iota. I just wish she would make better content again, and be more real.

I do agree with him when he said people escalate things. Not so much on this thread but I think in other threads people make HUGE deals out of nothing and carry it on for ages for no real reason.
I'm absolutely not jealous or bitter, or unhappy!

Reactions: 5
i got bored after about ten mins and switched off
I put it back on to hear what she said about us!

She doesn't explain herself to change opinions! She gives an arsey reply and acts like a spoilt child!

Reactions: 3

😂😂😂 Imagine being jealous of Kezza!
Lank, stringy, receding hair, a shithole to live in, up to your eyes in debt & if all that wasn’t bad enough, being married to a fat, sweaty, dribbling old man like Wozza! 🤮 God, not all of us may have exciting lives but at least we don’t live like THAT! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can we all also say a prayer for the poor sod who asked where she shops for kids clothes because the girls are always well dressed. Talk about low standards, those poor girls are usually a state.

Unless was one of you lot being sarcastic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In sure they love their children , but, they live in a pit , dress them terribly and she’s on another planet and he thinks he’s 50 cent , 50pence more like

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Warren barely spoke in the video until tattle was mentioned then he went off on a tangent 😂 he’s the one who clearly is keeping tabs on this page 🧐

I loved the way he also mentioned that they reply to each other’s comments on insta .... 🙈

She does mention her glasses and why she hasn't had new ones (I think, I pretty much zoned out!) And she rattled on for about 3 days about her kids names!
Yes she does mention her glasses, apparently she had the appointment booked but with the house move she had to cancel it and it’s now at the bottom of the list 🤣 she also said the glasses as big because the optician measured them wrong ,,, wouldn’t they give her a new pair if they measured wrong?! 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Firstly Warren is such a bleeping moose. God what the hell does she see in him, he is rank!! Rather f#%k a donkey!!

I LOVE how Warren goes on and on and on and on as soon as Tattle is mentioned. He is clearly the one reading on her and commenting at times. Kerry hardly had anything to say.

The curtains in their living room so do not go with their sofas and decor.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm still skeptical about those glasses. People are saying they've never heard of migraine lenses and I would have thought they couldn't have measured THAT big first time round. Then she said they are even bigger now shes lost the baby weight, what a load of BS..

Warren is definitely the opinionated one. I don't really know what he was trying to say when going on about negativity, talking about people saying one thing and it leads to taking the kids into care etc. No it doesn't. Besides, all the things we have said, they have literally said themselves too. eg- house not livable. Like a building site. Bought new clothes for the children. So what's the problem? He just doesn't like hearing it from strangers thats his problem.

So just watched the last 10 mins. The part when they said that when someone gets an opinion in their head there’s no changing their mind etc, that is them though! That is one of the reasons why I turned from loving them to not liking them anymore, comments I have made in the past giving an opinion or advice etc and she didn’t listen and just had an answer to everything and there was no convincing her, it wound me up because she would ask for opinions or advice but not listen to it or she would read comments in the wrong way or the wrong context and you would get a sarci reply or the annoying 🤷🏼‍♀️ Emoji she posts all the time. She’s just as bad as the people she’s talking about

And whenever their kids get mentioned by someone where if it’s a personal attack then we normally put them in their place, talking about the clothes etc is not to do with the kids themselves.
And like the comment earlier who said she’s a tit mum, we put them back in their place too, we aren’t all that low.

When warren said we put down 15 odd people, does anyone else come on here to speak about that many people? lol!

The thing is with the glasses, you choose your frames, and when they measure you I thought that was to do with the lenses? Not the frames? Could be wrong though.

But it’s her frames are way too big for her face. The optician surely doesn’t measure and change the actual frame size? I get they slip down because they aren’t tight, but if the frames weren’t so enormous they would be tight. Think she’s talking shite, tbh.

The thing is with the glasses, you choose your frames, and when they measure you I thought that was to do with the lenses? Not the frames? Could be wrong though.

But it’s her frames are way too big for her face. The optician surely doesn’t measure and change the actual frame size? I get they slip down because they aren’t tight, but if the frames weren’t so enormous they would be tight. Think she’s talking shite, tbh.
Exactly, she’s chosen big arse glasses and she only needs to go into an opticians and ask them to adjust them slightly and they would be sorted. They must annoy the tit out of her, just like the girls fringes must annoy the tit out of them!

• Haha
And saying she can’t be without them for two weeks ... but it’s fine to chuck them across a park and then forget them?! She hasn’t a notion.

• Haha
And saying she can’t be without them for two weeks ... but it’s fine to chuck them across a park and then forget them?! She hasn’t a notion.
I don’t get this glasses explanation she has given. I’m a full time wearer, like Kerry is (I think?), and going two weeks without them I couldn’t do.
BUT!...
I drive. If my glasses were falling down my face when DRIVING that’s just an accident waiting to happen. Like, I literally wouldn’t be able to see clearly...so, as she drives too, it should be a PRIORITY not ‘bottom of the list’.

I don’t get this glasses explanation she has given. I’m a full time wearer, like Kerry is (I think?), and going two weeks without them I couldn’t do.
BUT!...
I drive. If my glasses were falling down my face when DRIVING that’s just an accident waiting to happen. Like, I literally wouldn’t be able to see clearly...so, as she drives too, it should be a PRIORITY not ‘bottom of the list’.
That’s true, Surely as she drives the glasses must fall down her nose making her focus go a bit funny? But she has been know to wear primark sunglasses while driving?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.