Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she isn’t given them normal milk any more? Surely that lactose free stuff and almond milk etc is really expensive!
Bet they were never lactose intolerant in the first place she was never strict with them always giving the kinder eggs and choc and yogurts and last time I looked they are full of milk!! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Bet they were never lactose intolerant in the first place she was never strict with them always giving the kinder eggs and choc and yogurts and last time I looked they are full of milk!! 🤦‍♀️
Is it even something you can ‘grow out’ of!? I don’t personally know anyone whose is LI so don’t have a clue about it!

Reactions: 6
She wont let him do any DIY yet he attempted to rip out a whole chimney?

The sofa was from a sofa shop Warrens mate worked in, don't think it was dfs or anything.....

Reactions: 7
I thought the sofa would be from an unknown shop otherwise she would have said and tagged the company.

They are filming a Q&A. Anyone asking any questions?

Reactions: 3
I thought the sofa would be from an unknown shop otherwise she would have said and tagged the company.

They are filming a Q&A. Anyone asking any questions?
Why are you constantly so rude and on the defensive?

Why are you even with Wazza? What do you see in him?

Why is your house constantly a tit hole? You're not "renovating" work isn't happening currently!

Do you regret buying this house?

Why can't you buy the girls clothes that fit?

What is your IQ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Why is your house constantly a tit hole? You're not "renovating" work isn't happening currently!

What is your IQ?!
That should get them started off 😂

• Haha
And she isn’t given them normal milk any more? Surely that lactose free stuff and almond milk etc is really expensive!
To be fair, my son has outgrown his (medically confirmed and supported!) cows milk allergy and he still has almond milk instead of cows. He has cheese and all other dairy, but we kept the almond milk because it’s environmental impact is much less than cows milk. Can’t imagine Kerry has that thought though 🤣

Is it even something you can ‘grow out’ of!? I don’t personally know anyone whose is LI so don’t have a clue about it!
I don’t believe they even were LI. It’s not that common, compared to cows milk protein intolerance. Lots of little kids tummies have trouble with dairy without it being a major thing. She just has to make more out of everything! I don’t think you can grow out of LI though like you can with CMPI

Reactions: 5
She won’t let Warren do any DIY? Hmm. I wonder why they aren’t in doing it then. They’ve only used paid trade for minor plastering and she’s the one doing the half arsed painting.
💷💷💷 No money

What is your IQ?!

That is hilarious!! All of them 😂

What is your IQ?!
I’d love to hear the answers to these 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1

What is your IQ?!
What is your next credit limit?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be fair, my son has outgrown his (medically confirmed and supported!) cows milk allergy and he still has almond milk instead of cows. He has cheese and all other dairy, but we kept the almond milk because it’s environmental impact is much less than cows milk. Can’t imagine Kerry has that thought though 🤣

I don’t believe they even were LI. It’s not that common, compared to cows milk protein intolerance. Lots of little kids tummies have trouble with dairy without it being a major thing. She just has to make more out of everything! I don’t think you can grow out of LI though like you can with CMPI
Same with my son. CMPA they grow out of, 50% of babies outgrow it by 12m. Then the majority of children outgrow it by 5 years old. My son was 13m when we completed the milk ladder.

LI you don't grow out of.

But even if they had CMPA, you don't just not have it anymore. There's a process as I'm sure you know to see how much dairy can be tolerated. If she was following that over a period of time she would have mentioned it I'm sure

duck me, just watched the trip to London, why on earth companies pay them to advertise i will never know! They are thick as dog tit.
Wazza is absolutely gross, i mean look at his manky jumper, hes always got dribble in the sides of his mouth, probably where his fang teeth cant keep saliva in! The whole family need to get off youtube, i actually feel embarassed for them.
I see they want to do a Q&A, que the questions “ how do u cope with hate” and their crappy response saying they dont care etc. There will be questions nobody has even asked but its their way of getting their point across to haters😂😂 i cant wait for it.

I have a couple of questions.....

Why are u going Bald?
When are u getting a real job?
When will u look after ur kids properly?
When will u shave ur hideous eyebrows off?
How long have ur new glasses been on order?
How close to the credit limit are u on all ur cards?
When will u learn how to cook?
When will u learn to clean?
When will u actually appreciate the very few followers u have?

Sorry was only meant to be a couple, i got carried away.
I could ask alot more🤷🏻‍♀️

Also i forgot to say, i saw she pulled out the only outfits that fit the kids for the trip to London😂😂😂 is that so u look more desirable to work with? Waz looked a woman.

Amazing what u can do when u bother.

Lastly can u not read off a bit of paper while doing a voiceover u sound really monotone Kez. Bore off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Same with my son. CMPA they grow out of, 50% of babies outgrow it by 12m. Then the majority of children outgrow it by 5 years old. My son was 13m when we completed the milk ladder.

But even if they had CMPA, you don't just not have it anymore. There's a process as I'm sure you know to see how much dairy can be tolerated. If she was following that over a period of time she would have mentioned it I'm sure
Oh the milk ladder of joy/doom (depending how we got on at that step!) She definitely hasn’t done that or we would have heard nothing but!

I don’t know how much longer she can keep getting brand work? I suppose her stats probably look ok - think she has about 21k YT subscribers? - but her engagement cannot be good, and if brands looked on any of her stuff they’d see her snarky comments. I doubt they bother though

Wooow so she really did self diagnose them 😯😯

Shes there saying they are lactose intolerant and now they have outgrown it but you said right there, you don't outgrow it!! What a mental cow she is!!

Wooow so she really did self diagnose them 😯😯

Shes there saying they are lactose intolerant and now they have outgrown it but you said right there, you don't outgrow it!! What a mental cow she is!!
There is a chance they may have had CMPA and outgrown it, but the fact she's called it LI again means she self diagnosed. It used to piss me off when people would refer to my son as having LI because it's totally different. And I had to spend 7 nights in hospital with my son at 8 weeks old to get the diagnosis!

Reactions: 1
Why is she wearing those weird sliders with fur out in public? I thought they would be house only wear. Yet another outfit fail. And poor Roma in a clash of patterns. Even my husband knows not to clash patterns!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.