Kerry Conway #3 Overpriced rover, relationship over, she’d sell her kid for a couple of quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the fuckety duck can they even think of a holiday this year? A family of five going to the Canaries or Portugal or Cape Verde would run into the thousands but they are seriously considering doing that while living in a building site and eating off the floor.

I think someone needs to explain to Kerry that her ‘stress’ levels would reduce significantly if her house was liveable and not a tip that looked like a tornado had hit. Yes, it’s lovely going on holiday if you can afford it, but I would be even more stressed spending a week or two somewhere lovely knowing I was coming back to that! Why don’t their families give them a talking to? Total idiots

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Let’s be honest, their families don’t exactly seem to be in possession of a great load of brain power themselves. The blind leading the blind.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just wasted another couple of mins watching their crap boring content on YouTube. Didn’t see wazza move once off that sofa 😂 amen to the Jordan carter comment. I 100% agree. I want to know what it’s gonna take for them to realise they aren’t people who they think they are. Step down and stop trying to be like these big hits! I followed the pair for AGES and You can tell straight away they’re not growing purely by their subscriber count, views, and Instagram followers. They’ve stayed the same since the last time I can remember! Just goes to show, having more kids, buying houses, renovations, buying flash cars, nights away ect really doesn’t make no difference at all (in content world) because people follow others for their personalities and these 2 are thick as theives.

Reactions: 8
Her latest insta post about being caught up in perfection... where??? 😂😂😂 her grid is not perfect or even polished 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
That changing bag video was very poor. Absolutely rubbish and not worth watching!!

Reactions: 7
Picture from last year she posted today

Picture she posted the other day

Same dress on Sienna. BUY YOUR CHILD NEW CLOTHES!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
It was on the shorter side even last year tbh for a little girls dress 🙈 I like my little girls to be hitting her knee or longer!

Reactions: 9
It was on the shorter side even last year tbh for a little girls dress 🙈 I like my little girls to be hitting her knee or longer!
Yeah you're right actually, just looked again and seen its hitting her thigh in last year's 🙈

Kezza and Wazza are that bloody tight they must squeek when they walk!

• Haha
Kez’s Eyebrows are getting worse by the day! They look drawn on with a stencil and a sharpie

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nevermind her eyebrows can we all just take note of her ever expanding bald patch in her latest instapic omg😩

Reactions: 4
They are a very strange pair , she’s such a fake one and he’s just a weird fat man who thinks he’s thug life

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Saw on his insta they got another quote for kitchen and he put Kerry’s got to pick between kitchen and holiday!!!! Sorry what!!! Surely that shouldn’t even be a discussion!! If they pick holiday they are bloody stupid and selfish!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The begging for a holiday is cringeworthy, get your bloody priorities in order!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.