Kerrie Essex #9 Danny's a Bore , she acts like a hore looking after the kids is a chore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danny’s dad literally gives me the creeps so bad 🤢 some of the comments he’s left on kerries videos and Facebook pictures, plus his name on TikTok is Essex’s Paul, like seriously? He’s a strange old man 😂
He’s deffo subbed to her slut page 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember guys they don’t look after the animals, they parade them around on TikTok and then when the cameras away they pay not one bit attention to them! Just like they did the dog, which is obviously still upstairs 😂

Trying to get the kid to crawl, he will do it in his own time, stop sticking the phone in his face and using him for content! Jeeez maybe get him into a better routine is a start but nope gotta be all about the likes on TikTok. Swear they said when he was 6 months old he wouldn’t be on TikTok pahaha anything to make some money from him and get some more attention! Bunch of absolute skanks

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Danny’s dad literally gives me the creeps so bad 🤢 some of the comments he’s left on kerries videos and Facebook pictures, plus his name on TikTok is Essex’s Paul, like seriously? He’s a strange old man 😂
He’s deffo subbed to her slut page 😂😂
Yeah and I bet she secretly loves it too! I bet she does her dirty talk privately to him also. She loves any man being like that with her, no matter the age! Ewww, both of them are ewwwww
---
Remember guys they don’t look after the animals, they parade them around on TikTok and then when the cameras away they pay not one bit attention to them! Just like they did the dog, which is obviously still upstairs 😂

Trying to get the kid to crawl, he will do it in his own time, stop sticking the phone in his face and using him for content! Jeeez maybe get him into a better routine is a start but nope gotta be all about the likes on TikTok. Swear they said when he was 6 months old he wouldn’t be on TikTok pahaha anything to make some money from him and get some more attention! Bunch of absolute skanks
Yep just seen her trying to do this. Then explaining how the room isn't finished yet blar blar blar & how Ethan and his slag bag wife are coming over to help do the media wall.

So fanny is now saying how he isn't keeping any of the kittens as they have alot coming up in the summer etc and having a kitten is like having a new born baby. Well I'd say the hardest part is done now you head.
Then the best part is, he finishes the video but then comes straight back on to say how before the haters start it isn't Kerrie who said we couldn't keep any of the kittens it was actually me. 🤣🤣 She blatantly said to him 'oh I bet everyone will think it's me controlling you dannyyyyy'
Listen gay boi we all know what Kerrie says goes! You wanted to keep them all but then she said you could have one, now she's saying none. Don't start saying how you have just changed your mind. You contradicted yourself their fanny,in the same video saying how you'd keep all 3 of you could! 🤣

Muggggg!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The best bit was how she said she was tired from working and she didn’t wanna work anymore, duck off laying on your back ain’t work 😂😂💀 you wana try doing 12 hour shifts leaving the house early and not getting back till late at night, that’s working babes! Yh we would all like to spend everyday with our kids and lay around doing duck all but teaching our kids that if you want something in life you gotta go out and earn. Nothing in life is easy but seeing the rewards every month knowing that you worked your arse off for that big pay check at the end is worth the early mornings, the long days and the late nights. A sense of pride! You can’t say the same 😂

You can just tell that she’s dreading taking albie on holiday cos she will be thinking he will ruin it and we all know she likes to do what she wants and likes the chill time and unfortunately with a baby it’s not like that! Also you thick looking bleep instead of asking the internet what ya need for ya baby on holiday why don’t you google it? It’s not rocket science?! I know you’re thick but come on. It’s not rocket science either what you need to take with out Google or your drippy followers telling you! Thick as tit I tell ya lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What an absolute head melter of a moan she is ,digging away at danny she can't get the house clean,why doesn't hannah or Jason not play on the floor with albiie while she folds the god damn clothes ,and the way she phrases fanny's visiting his "other family" this weekend ,she's a jealous moan ,she's hinting for danny to take albie with him but bet dannys excuse is no room plus he won't sleep

Reactions: 4
Moaning she can’t get anything in the house done is she serious! Babes me and my husband work full time we have 3 kids and we still manage to keep the house clean and tidy and get the jobs around the house done! You do duck all everyday apart from go waste money on crap and you can’t clean up and get jobs done?! You’ve got fanny that does duck all everyday sits around lounging around he’s not doing an actual job! Yet between ya you can’t find time to clean, and do other things?! Yet you can find time to lay in on ya grotty back and stick a camera on you both! bleeping hell these clowns really are actually lazy 😂💀

Why’s fanny doing his own washing? Isn’t it suppose to be a household load, what an odd marriage they do separate washing, they have separate money..they don’t work as a team with any jobs in the house etc. so bizarre marriage for convenience so grot bag isn’t sad and lonely 😂

• Heart
Moaning she can’t get anything in the house done is she serious! Babes me and my husband work full time we have 3 kids and we still manage to keep the house clean and tidy and get the jobs around the house done! You do duck all everyday apart from go waste money on crap and you can’t clean up and get jobs done?! You’ve got fanny that does duck all everyday sits around lounging around he’s not doing an actual job! Yet between ya you can’t find time to clean, and do other things?! Yet you can find time to lay in on ya grotty back and stick a camera on you both! bleeping hell these clowns really are actually lazy 😂💀

Why’s fanny doing his own washing? Isn’t it suppose to be a household load, what an odd marriage they do separate washing, they have separate money..they don’t work as a team with any jobs in the house etc. so bizarre marriage for convenience so grot bag isn’t sad and lonely 😂
I find their relationship weird as duck. You'd think Albie wasn't fannies the way he is with him. Hardly sees him. Be nice if he took Albie for the weekend to see his other siblings but no he won't, because he doesn't sleep. He's so selfish and lazy! Can't stand him! Even when he's at home he does duck all with him. Like he says he's going to the pet shop to get food, but never says I'll take Ablie for the ride. No wonder he's all over Kerrie, doesn't even realise that gay boi is his father! Just because he does some dodgy painting that's patchy he then thinks he doesn't have to do anything else around the house.
FAT SLOB! wait until he's in his swimming shorts 🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
The state of her bleeping bedroom!

Yeah I am judging you cos you literally do duck all day in day out and your bedroom looks like that?? You’ve got a fella and it’s not like he’s hard at work is it? He just slobs around all day in his tracksuits asking for free codes from shein! He ain’t no real man! Pair of scruffy cunts 😘

She actually must reckon she’s the only one with kids.. what a pair of tramps 😂😂

Knew also she would be moaning about taking the kids on her honey moon 😂😂 and moaning how she can’t do anything anymore as she has kids, and some dads are not involved. Loooool so she can’t even get that break anymore! Her and fanny can’t go out with out the kids…

Babes you’ve got fanny he can watch the kids and you can go out with your mates, ohhh wait you ain’t gone 😂😂😂😂😂💀💀

Or you can get Danny watch the kids and you can go out on your own for a few hours, oh wait your too scared 😂😂

Yep just living a tragic boring life! 😘

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
The state of her bleeping bedroom!

Yeah I am judging you cos you literally do duck all day in day out and your bedroom looks like that?? You’ve got a fella and it’s not like he’s hard at work is it? He just slobs around all day in his tracksuits asking for free codes from shein! He ain’t no real man! Pair of scruffy cunts 😘

She actually must reckon she’s the only one with kids.. what a pair of tramps 😂😂

Knew also she would be moaning about taking the kids on her honey moon 😂😂 and moaning how she can’t do anything anymore as she has kids, and some dads are not involved. Loooool so she can’t even get that break anymore! Her and fanny can’t go out with out the kids…

Babes you’ve got fanny he can watch the kids and you can go out with your mates, ohhh wait you ain’t gone 😂😂😂😂😂💀💀

Or you can get Danny watch the kids and you can go out on your own for a few hours, oh wait your too scared 😂😂

Yep just living a tragic boring life! 😘
Yeah i just saw that video.
Like how does it get that messy?
She moans about Hannah's room being a mess look at hers!
Honestly though if fanny knows how she is feeling why doesn't he help? He could if taken Albie and given her a break? He could tidy up the room whilst she's feeding Albie, like they are meant to be a team! So not a team. He says how much he loves her blar blar blar, bleeping show you you lazy bleep! Mate i wouldn't be able to cope with him at all. Albie still up at 12, FFS none of those kids have a routine and she wonders why they don't eat properly or sleep. Routine is key with children, they need it ,they thrive from it!
She has her kids 24/7? Yeah well isn't that the plan when you have them? You don't have kids to think 'oh well in a few years we will split up and I'll get a break every other weekend!' yes children are hard work, maybe if she wasn't such a witch family would have them for a night here or there? But come on you can't even get your husband the father of Albie to help you out with his own son..
I bet he loves going away every other weekend. He gets a laying, gets to do duck all which is what he loves coz he's a fat chavy slob!
Kerrie he's a waste of space why can't you see that!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I seen the video where she is saying before you say why can’t Danny help you, she went on to say Danny isn’t here so he can’t… he wouldn’t anyway if he was there he’s a lazy lump.
It’s all strange anyways they make out they are a family but next minute it’s Danny’s cats..he lives there they are your cats as well. Struggling to put stuff into suit cases.. put stuff in Danny’s if he has room ffs. Does his own washing. I don’t get it. She ain’t in love he is but she ain’t. He’s there has a taxi if she could drive she would be thinking twice.

The reason why she is depressed is because she’s got no life, stuck inside day in day out with fanny, not getting out or having a purpose to really get up. Having no friends that she can go out with and have a laugh with. No social life, just being in that house nearly 24 hours aday doing the same old boring crap!

nobody ever said kids were easy they take a lot but when you don’t have a job it is a little easier as you have time! Especially when the 3 older ones are at school, so there’s no excuses for the house to be a mess! Especially when you have a partner that all so doesn’t have a job!
Also Hannah is out most nights with her mates. And the other two are old enough to entertain themselves for a bit and even help with the jobs in the house!
if albie was in a better routine that would help massively but he’s always had wait till fanny goes up as she’s too scared and insecure he will be cheating on her. That poor kid was up till midnight last night, that is crappy parenting right there!
She will never get rid as then she really will be extremely lonely and will have nobody. If she had mates and a family that gave a tit, and she could drive yep she would deffo ditch him!
imagine marrying a man that has no drive in life, dress like he’s some plastic gangster and is a tit dad, and hardly sees his other kids and can’t even be arsed looking after the one he lives with. He’s the definition of waster

• Heart
When you have kids you become a family.

I don't get the worry. Some of my favourite times with my kids dad were the time we all spent together, I loved Sundays playing board games, bike rides etc. It made me love him even more seeing him with our children.

I know it's nice to spend time alone and have date nights and stuff but it wouldn't worry me to the point I'd think the relationship would fail. If they got the kids to bed earlier they could spend the evenings doing stuff together, it's really not that difficult. Such a strange dynamic...

• Heart
The reality had set in
She had the excitement of a wedding and a new baby but now it’s back to every day life

I think the reality and pressure of another baby in a tiny house is also kicking in. Where’s Albie going to go along with all his stuff? There’s no too
For the kids let alone all shite she’s forever buying every time she leaves the house

She wasn’t really excited for her wedding as all she did is moan about the cost and everything else! The marriage is for show on TikTok. Everything they do is for TikTok.

Yet she’s not grown up enough to actually be on her own as she can’t face the thought of being lonely. I’d rather be lonely with my kids than with a waster like Danny!

also as soon as Danny fucks off she’s right there posting TikTok’s of herself and on insta looking all cheap and tacky 😂

she also stuck all her wedding stuff on vinted. Yep a marriage not for love but for convenience

Last edited:
  • Heart
Wait till this holiday is over she is gonna hit Rock bottom. Kids won't be long before they on holiday from school and seemingly jason n hannahs dad ain't coming home he's working away, so she gonna be stuck in with 4 kids all through school holidays with nothing to do

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wait till this holiday is over she is gonna hit Rock bottom. Kids won't be long before they on holiday from school and seemingly jason n hannahs dad ain't coming home he's working away, so she gonna be stuck in with 4 kids all through school holidays with nothing to do
Is he working away then? I though he'd run off?

Im pretty sure she was saying before the wedding she took a pregnancy test because she defintley knows she's not pregnant... if she is finding it that hard she should be more responsible. It starts with herself. She might not have friends as such but go to a cafe, go to park, soft play, take albie, different scenery youll feel loads better. Of course she's lost her self completley it's called co dependent, try doing things yourself to get a sense of achievement. There's more things to worry about in life than a cheating partner ! You're just worried of being on your own. She needs to be self reflecting rather than worrying about what's happening around her. All she is concerned with herself is her looks.

Reactions: 7