Kerrie Essex #9 Danny's a Bore , she acts like a hore looking after the kids is a chore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being funny but Scott (dannys bro) is on live with Sonia and some other people. Does anyone think that she was all over him on the videos and photos. She's the replacement of jess I'm guessing. But she seems to be a lot with Scott. I dunno.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was thinking earlier that Scott and miss piggy Sonia will be doing the nasty very sooooon! I hope they do cos well I love a bit of dramaaaaa! 😂
Also Sonia is only after clout as she gets duck all likes and comments but when she uses fish lips in her videos she gets a fair few! She’s another one that loves the attention! Loool

Just seen the video of fanny boi explaining about his jacket. Haha lovely little story you made up their gay boi.
So it's traditional is it?Well lucky for you, you found that tradition because there was no way that button was gonna get done up! Fat lazy slop!
Awww did we trigger you again gay boi? Considering you ALWAYS do videos on how you don't what we say blar blar blar, you always have to respond though don't you! We just keep reeling you in.....by the way you look about 10 years older in your videos, fat belly, no hair.... yuk 🤢🤢

• Haha
So she's now done a video explaining the cost of the wedding..
Another one reading everything we have written 🤣 and apparently she doesn't come on here anymore as it's toxic! 🤣

Why is she so obsessed on how much everything cost? She is literally OBSESSED!! No one cared how much each thing cost, we just know it didn't come to 15k you bleep.

Sort your makeup out girl, your face is dead brown and your neck is white!

• Heart
On my lunch break and was coming to say that she had been reading here 😂💀 also there’s two chairs empty there kezza so I know ya thick but 40-2 is 38 and then half that for the kids that went 😂😂😂 also that woman in the background looks not one bit interested looks like she’s on her phone 😂😂💀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know she had to justify herself again over people attending..
Sonia did a video of the evening part and again not many people there considering she said when more people turned up. You can clearly see as Sonia shows the whole room!
Just admit it, hardly anyone came, you had one friend and that was miss piggy aka Sonia. tit show of a wedding 🤣🤣

Fanny milking the videos now and posts 🤣 what guy actually does that? But tbh it's not like normal men is he, he's a closet gay & pedalo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Guyssssss I got a mention about that some people only came for the free food 😂💀 thanks babes 😘

Also fish lips if daddy really loved you why didn’t he put his hand in his pocket and help with the costs 😂😂

You might think you’re popular online cos you can twist all the dumb fuckers round your finger and show them what you want them 2 see but the true people in your life see you for the dirty scrounging woman you are that sells herself online for a few quid and is a tit mom to your kids 😘😘😘😘

Also you had friends from TikTok and again they are using you for clout, well jay just wants to bum Danny and Danny wants to bum jay! Sonia is that desperate for attention and to find a fella 😂
Looool. Even your mom thought what a tit show and decided not to attend and then your best mate for years and years Jess thought nahhhh duck that 😂💀The room was filled with Danny’s family so what does that show you?? 😂😘

Also I can’t are you really that thick that you can’t say video photography?! Stop it 💀

• Heart
Did anyone see the one a couple of days ago she goes "dunno why you're kissing me for you never kiss me off camera" 🤣🤣 & today its like "where you going danny? ......"get some cat litter" no but where are you going danny?" 😂 maybe she's got high anxiety because obviously she has her own doubts and suspicious of her husband. Danny also saying "now we are married she finks she can expect favors..." they've only been together a few years imagine what the 7 year itch will be like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Did anyone see the one a couple of days ago she goes "dunno why you're kissing me for you never kiss me off camera" 🤣🤣 & today its like "where you going danny? ......"get some cat litter" no but where are you going danny?" 😂 maybe she's got high anxiety because obviously she has her own doubts and suspicious of her husband. Danny also saying "now we are married she finks she can expect favors..." they've only been together a few years imagine what the 7 year itch will be like.
She also can’t go to bed with out him so she waits and then tells him when it’s time to go up the stairs 😂
Yeah and there was a video the other day where he said “now she takes advantage and expects me to do things all the time” 😂 It’s a relationship so he doesn’t have to come out and admit he likes men and she’s with him cos everyone always told her ‘she would never find love as she has too much baggage’ so she’s with him for that and the convenience as he’s a taxi service and she gets to go out and do things 😂

He also didn’t have a stag do, well let me refraze that he wasn’t allowed one 💀😂

ALSO KEZZA if you’ve got all these mates, then where were they on your hen??? You had Sonia, ya step mum and ya sister??? Where’s all ya mates you keep saying you got??? Oh wait you ain’t got none. Stop trying to make out you have 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
She also can’t go to bed with out him so she waits and then tells him when it’s time to go up the stairs 😂
Yeah and there was a video the other day where he said “now she takes advantage and expects me to do things all the time” 😂 It’s a relationship so he doesn’t have to come out and admit he likes men and she’s with him cos everyone always told her ‘she would never find love as she has too much baggage’ so she’s with him for that and the convenience as he’s a taxi service and she gets to go out and do things 😂

He also didn’t have a stag do, well let me refraze that he wasn’t allowed one 💀😂

ALSO KEZZA if you’ve got all these mates, then where were they on your hen??? You had Sonia, ya step mum and ya sister??? Where’s all ya mates you keep saying you got??? Oh wait you ain’t got none. Stop trying to make out you have 😂😂😂😂
Oh my god I didn't know it was THAT bad! Got him on a tight leash or what ! I had neighbors like them once, married for 20 yrs turns out he had another family. She was exactly like kerrie and he was drippy like Danny. So no matter how much she think she has control of him married or not it will happen either way! She needs to focus on herself and get a job because she won't have any support if anything goes down the pan. She's probably thinking she's comfortable now.

I seen it, but I believe she does these pathetic posts so people comment and take her side, which then makes gay boi start panicking and doing what the woman wants, because as we know gay boi is obsessed with what TikTok thinks of him, and we know they only communicate through tt. Comes across as if she’s scared to confront him face to face so I think that’s why she airs her dirty laundry on tt for everyone to see and feel sorry for her. What a strange relationship they have😂😂

• Haha
Might just give up my job, sell my flaps online so I can slob around all day not having any purpose , and then buy my husband a dog lead so I can drag him everywhere with me. Then find random people on TikTok and call them my best mates and not pay any attention to my kids unless I am sticking a phone in their faces and uploading them on my socials so I can beg likes and views and make a few quid off them. Then I will bang my head against a wall numerous times and I can be as thick as fish flaps 🙃

• Haha
Might just give up my job, sell my flaps online so I can slob around all day not having any purpose , and then buy my husband a dog lead so I can drag him everywhere with me. Then find random people on TikTok and call them my best mates and not pay any attention to my kids unless I am sticking a phone in their faces and uploading them on my socials so I can beg likes and views and make a few quid off them. Then I will bang my head against a wall numerous times and I can be as thick as fish flaps 🙃
To be honest I wouldn't want to live like that and she's just motivating us all to appreciate where we are in life as we don't want to end up like them 😁 it sounds pretty boring, depressing and desperate. I'd let it be but the amount of abuse I've seen with animals kids and whatever else they have done they shouldn't get away with it. Watching them live that sort of life just shows how lonely and lost she is and I appreciate that. 😊 it's what they deserve and they deserve eachother at this point.

• Heart
Danny wanting more free things from SHEIN so wonder if he’ll return the favour and help out his followers too? Doubt he will though

Imagine a grown ass man letting the ‘love of his life’ sell her body online so they can pay the bills and have holidays ! Imagine letting random men look at her, and asking her to do things for money, imagine random men wanking over the love of your life!

Nah you should be embarrassed fanny boi that you can’t be arsed to go out and get an actual job and stand up and be a real man, so you let all them things happen! I thought this was the love of your life?? Yet you’re happy for other men to look at her and pay her 💀 Nahhh your sick 😂🤢 absolute waste of a man and his mom should have swallowed instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine a grown ass man letting the ‘love of his life’ sell her body online so they can pay the bills and have holidays ! Imagine letting random men look at her, and asking her to do things for money, imagine random men wanking over the love of your life!

Nah you should be embarrassed fanny boi that you can’t be arsed to go out and get an actual job and stand up and be a real man, so you let all them things happen! I thought this was the love of your life?? Yet you’re happy for other men to look at her and pay her 💀 Nahhh your sick 😂🤢 absolute waste of a man and his mom should have swallowed instead 😂
Exactly this! But you know what she says 'danny doesn't mind because he does it with me' not the point dumb arse.
He's not with you when you are doing pictures of yourself is he?
So true, he's not a real man's man thought is he. He's a fat slob that does duck all around the house all day, might do some tts with Albie to get some views going. I find it such a turn off when a grown arse man is work shy. It must be embarrassing for her surely that she pays all the bills ,paid for the whole wedding because he can't be arsed to get a job! Nahhh mate, something not right with them two at all.
He wears the same fake tracksuits with that sweaty cap day in day out. She's let herself go so much too. And don't give it 'i don't have time' fanny is there, get him to watch the baby- like you always say a child has two parents! Fanny is even a part time dad to Albie who he even lives with.

Her & her dad have a strange relationship too. She looks all nervous around him & when she gave him the present his face was a picture! 🤣

They could close OF at anytime or it could all end for her just like that- then what would they do?? She couldn't rely on her husband as he's thick as tit & can't hold a job down.....
Kerrie if you haven't got him a present for the wedding yet, get him.bloody speech therapy sessions. How the hell is Albie going to learn to talk when he can't even yet. Saying thinks like ap-ie for happy & ne-o for no. Seriously how do you understand him? No wonder when he talks to you you are always shouting WHAT? 🤣

• Haha
Alsoooo if she had all these mates like she keeps banging on about not the ones she got from TikTok that look like an even cheaper version of Temu! She deffo would have posted photos with them as she can't help herself and likes to show everyone she's always right and show the 'trolls' that they are wrong! Yet she hasn't 😂

Now she's saying that Sonia wasn't suppose be the maid of honour and it was suppose be Jess but Jess let her down, okay then so why didn't you have one of your actual mates??? You know the ones you keep saying you've got?? Not a person you met on TikTok? Oh wait again you've got none. Imagine if you didn't meet Sonia, bleeping hell you'd have had no one 😂💀

• Haha
Alsoooo if she had all these mates like she keeps banging on about not the ones she got from TikTok that look like an even cheaper version of Temu! She deffo would have posted photos with them as she can't help herself and likes to show everyone she's always right and show the 'trolls' that they are wrong! Yet she hasn't 😂

Now she's saying that Sonia wasn't suppose be the maid of honour and it was suppose be Jess but Jess let her down, okay then so why didn't you have one of your actual mates??? You know the ones you keep saying you've got?? Not a person you met on TikTok? Oh wait again you've got none. Imagine if you didn't meet Sonia, bleeping hell you'd have had no one 😂💀
Oh the mates you mean 'in real life'? As Kerrie calls them 🤣 she has no mates in real life because she's a nasty person & she constantly lies. In the end people get fed up with it Kerrie.
Jess if you are reading this Hun, I think you had a lucky escape!
They had been mates for years and years. But looks how far Jess has come in her life, she has her own beauty salon. I think Kerrie is jealous deep down as Jess never came to the hospital to see her after having Albie & because of how far she has come. Whilst Kerrie sells herself online for a fiver.
See jess's children will see how mummy works so hard and her children will thrive from it. They will learn too even from a young age, you want something in life you work hard for it.
As for kerries children, huh, they will end up like her on the dole, knocked up at an early age or selling themselves online. Hardly hard work is it putting some underwear on and taking pictures!
Lazy arse bleep.
Well done Jess, I bet your family and true friends are so proud of you! 😘

• Heart
You wouldn't think she only got here hair done two weeks ago...dark roots already even though she says she's a natural blonde? 🤭
Can see the sticky part of the extension so bad too.
Sort it out babes! Hope you don't go on holiday like with your hair like that....

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
She’s back to her crappy home bargains hauls 😂 spent more in home bargains than she did on the bridesmaid dresses hahah cheap slag

• Haha