Kerrie Essex #9 Danny's a Bore , she acts like a hore looking after the kids is a chore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Felt a bit bad for Sonia, she kept repeating in that video she wasn’t supposed to be my maid of honour. Alright love you’ve said it, she’s so rude bloody ungrateful and a user!

Reactions: 9
Just read on her comments that Jess fell out with kerrie because she was jealous of kerrie and wasn’t happy for her? Why do her and followers think everyone is jealous of her? It really makes me laugh would love Jess to tell the real story

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She also can’t go to bed with out him so she waits and then tells him when it’s time to go up the stairs 😂
Yeah and there was a video the other day where he said “now she takes advantage and expects me to do things all the time” 😂 It’s a relationship so he doesn’t have to come out and admit he likes men and she’s with him cos everyone always told her ‘she would never find love as she has too much baggage’ so she’s with him for that and the convenience as he’s a taxi service and she gets to go out and do things 😂

He also didn’t have a stag do, well let me refraze that he wasn’t allowed one 💀😂

ALSO KEZZA if you’ve got all these mates, then where were they on your hen??? You had Sonia, ya step mum and ya sister??? Where’s all ya mates you keep saying you got??? Oh wait you ain’t got none. Stop trying to make out you have 😂😂😂😂
How sad! & patheitic are they!! 24 year relationship here! And my other half has just landed in Prague for lads holiday fe 4 days and in June its my turn in ibiza for the girls holiday!! We have these every year and I hope my husband has the best time! He deserves it, we both Work hard have a lovely house gorgeous kids and family holidays ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why would anyone be jealous of kezza? She’s not really got anything has she? A closet gay for a fella, no family, no real mates. Stays in the house most days and can’t go out alone as she’s too scared. Can’t be away from fanny for long or she thinks he’s cheating. tit mom that only cares about her kids when she’s putting them on social media. Lies constantly about little things. Sells her rotten fanny online for a fiver. Wastes money on crap so she can fulfill her empty life. Constantly moaning she’s tired.. the list is endless. So yepppp I think nobody is jealous of that 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Felt a bit bad for Sonia, she kept repeating in that video she wasn’t supposed to be my maid of honour. Alright love you’ve said it, she’s so rude bloody ungrateful and a user!
sonia is just as bad, she be using them for views and likes, very odd set up 😂 nothing about that wedding looked naturally fun and happy

Reactions: 4
To all the people that say we are jealous are the ones that jealous of Kerrie, that's why they are all up her arse wanting to be her! Pathetic!
And Jess jealous 🤣 🤣 🤣 nah no way! Jess is popular, has loads of mates & family. Haha they are full of shite!

• Haha
Kerrys breathing in general irritates me. Her daughter breathing is the same
It's the dry throat swallowing for me 🙄makes me want to submerge my phone in water as if its her head. She can't take a sip of water fgs. It's really irritating that she doesn't come across as appreciative or happy. The more videos I see of the wedding the more I see her arse ache of a face frowning. What's the matter with her she's so entitled. How can she feel so entitled ?! Wants everything given to her yet does nothing to deserve it and then act like a spoiled brat when she don't get her own way.
---
It's those subtle digs and hints she does with her videos. We all know danny doesn't pull his weight only when he gets moaned at but what do you expect kerrie? What he married you so you expect him to do these things without you asking? No love if anything he's going to be less compliant and you're going to get so miffed off you'll regret marrying him. You'll definitely be getting no satisfaction from him (like you are anyway) because he thinks he won you and won't bother. I already see it happening. He does nothing for you love. You're giving him a comfy life haha. You've got 5 kids to look after now lovey. 😘 💕. Bet he's got his feet up already hasn't he.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It's the dry throat swallowing for me 🙄makes me want to submerge my phone in water as if its her head. She can't take a sip of water fgs. It's really irritating that she doesn't come across as appreciative or happy. The more videos I see of the wedding the more I see her arse ache of a face frowning. What's the matter with her she's so entitled. How can she feel so entitled ?! Wants everything given to her yet does nothing to deserve it and then act like a spoiled brat when she don't get her own way.
---
It's those subtle digs and hints she does with her videos. We all know danny doesn't pull his weight only when he gets moaned at but what do you expect kerrie? What he married you so you expect him to do these things without you asking? No love if anything he's going to be less compliant and you're going to get so miffed off you'll regret marrying him. You'll definitely be getting no satisfaction from him (like you are anyway) because he thinks he won you and won't bother. I already see it happening. He does nothing for you love. You're giving him a comfy life haha. You've got 5 kids to look after now lovey. 😘 💕. Bet he's got his feet up already hasn't he.
This is so true! He gives it all the lovely dovey tit words on his tiktoks about Kerrie but at home he's nothing like that. He does duck all to help you, just expects Kerrie to do everything with the baby too. He just does what he wants by the looks of things.
She knew what he was like before they got married, how he's a lazy day slob who is obsessed with tiktok and that's it. I feel sorry for Albie
---
Yeah why does she always swallow like that? She's over the top!
Anyway Jess put this up shortly after they fell out 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She knows that he’s a lazy boot but she ain’t bothered cos she would rather be with a man with no ambition, no drive, no get up and go then be on her own. Imagine being a 35 year old man and not having a job, when you are fully capable of going out there and getting one, but instead spend your days lounging around the house, posting shein links for freebies, and posting crap TikTok’s most days. Then being a tit dad and thinking that seeing your other kids every other fortnight for a day or two makes you super dad of the year… oh dear god.. It really is true that these people walk among us 😂
I see also she did a dish up tea with her but it hardly got any comments or likes so she deleted it, how tragic! That you crave attention that bad.

• Haha
  • Heart
She knows that he’s a lazy boot but she ain’t bothered cos she would rather be with a man with no ambition, no drive, no get up and go then be on her own. Imagine being a 35 year old man and not having a job, when you are fully capable of going out there and getting one, but instead spend your days lounging around the house, posting shein links for freebies, and posting crap TikTok’s most days. Then being a tit dad and thinking that seeing your other kids every other fortnight for a day or two makes you super dad of the year… oh dear god.. It really is true that these people walk among us 😂
I see also she did a dish up tea with her but it hardly got any comments or likes so she deleted it, how tragic! That you crave attention that bad.
Did you see fanny boi trying his Chinese last night? He said apparently he's going to start new foods.
His face was a picture. He's such an idiot isn't he, he literally makes me feel sick.
I wonder where he gets his money from? Something doggie going on there.

I’m glad it’s not me noticing her swallowing like she’s always gasping for breath what is that even about? She’s fking weird AF I for one am NOT jealous at all 😂

• Haha
Did the liar not say her veil was from wed2be ,on her post she said from amazon

• Haha
Imagine your four cushions and your rug costing the same amount as your bridesmaid dresses loooool. Also the curtain was more expensive than Sonia’s dress! duck sake 😂

• Haha
Selling all her wedding flowers bet some dumbass follower is buying them for double what it cost to make because their from kerrie Essex 😂😂😂😂
---
They are literally always on their phones kerries making a video while Danny plays on his phone and albies in a bumbo seat which he’s too big for he needs a high chair but they’re probably waiting for one of their fans to buy him one, redecorating again wonder if it’s cos Jess wallpapered the last time 😂😂😂
---
Not mentioning the tape from her extensions are showing bad on her video looks like she’s got plasters on her head

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
She literally did a come dish up dinner with me last night and deleted it, and then said on the one she did to night, come dish up dinner with me as I’ve not done one in ages.. babes I know your bleeping brain dead but come on now 😂

somebody also said that her bridesmaids looked awful, and she did a reply video but again deleted it.
Hannah looked nice, her sister looked nice, it was just the extra large one that ruined it 😂😂 can clearly tell she don’t eat much fruit and veg ahahah

• Haha
She’s on live stream right now begging from her bed🤣 imagine being 7 days married and she’s on tik tok begging, obviously needs the cash for obviously her up coming holiday obviously. This woman really has no shame obviously🤣

• Heart
She’ll always be a beg buys loads of tit but her followers pay for it, love how they both delete comments they don’t like, frankie fod calling them out she sticks by what she says not like some who called them out over the disabled comments and now up their arses

Reactions: 3
She’s made him do the decorating cos she decided she didn’t wanna have that colour in the room anymore, so obviously barked her orders at fanny and he will do as his told. That house is all her, it hardly has any of his stamp on it. Such an odd relationship. But hey we are all jealous of them 😂

• Haha
So the decorating has been done. It's awful! When she said she was doing beiges & neutrals I thought it would look so nice but the grey just doesn't match at all.
That mirror is way to small for that wall, looks lost, although I do like the mirror.
The walls look bare now. Also should change the colour of the media wall, it looks green/grey. Should do it a darker colour than the other walls.
I actually liked the room when Jess did it, it all matched and looked nice. Fanny has no idea about decorating.
Oh surprise surprise he's re-doing the hall. I told you he it wouldn't last as black is a hard colour to keep looking nice. Hand prints on walls show up so bad etc. Duno why he did it black anyway, he loves his dark colours doesn't he!

Reactions: 3