Kendal Carbin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Treat everyone the same” is that not just basic human decency and professionalism anyway? Blows my mind that that would be considered above and beyond

Reactions: 10
“Treat everyone the same” is that not just basic human decency and professionalism anyway? Blows my mind that that would be considered above and beyond
I've been a client if kendal and I definitely didn't have the same experience.
Everytime I went there was a heavy 'atmosphere' family members sitting about n definitely didn't feel she treated everyone the same especially witnessing first hand her treatment of previous staff members.

Reactions: 5
I was a client of kendals for 10 years and never had a bad experience in the salon, no idea what happened between her, Mel,Ash and Megan but all the girls work extremely hard and I used to love going to the salon and it just felt like a big group of friends working everyday together! Only reason I don't go anymore is because I've moved out or glasgow and it's too far to travel

So did I but my experience soured really quickly over time tbh.
Felt it had been brewing a while whatever has happened there was a definite divide between the two stylists and the other girls on last few visits.

The salon seems to have declined a bit from what I've heard I know other folk who used the Salon too that no longer go

Reactions: 2
Do u think she actually makes much profit from the shop or is the money from her mans dodgy dealings?

Reactions: 3
I haven't been in around a year so maybe I've just missed the drama, I know the other 2 girls have opened their own shop but I love ash and Megan so wish them all the best ! No idea why they left ladies lounge

I haven't been in around a year so maybe I've just missed the drama, I know the other 2 girls have opened their own shop but I love ash and Megan so wish them all the best ! No idea why they left ladies lounge
Dunno think there was a blow up eventually dnt think kendal was the nicest at times.
I know her n mel had words too but mel still there basically running the place as per usual.

Reactions: 1
Dunno think there was a blow up eventually dnt think kendal was the nicest at times.
I know her n mel had words too but mel still there basically running the place as per usual.
Yeh a lot of times I went in it was just Mel herself. It's a shame if its not the same anymore I used to look forward to going in for a laugh and my hair was always beautiful when I left. No idea how people find out this Goss lol I'm oblivious to everything

Reactions: 2
This was on the Glasgow Times page…the Uncle I presume

Said in the same article that a 30yr old male has been extradited for the murder of the guy Billyjoe…..I remember Kendal/Casey posting stuff about him. So surely the guy wouldn’t be in cahoots or being sheltered by the Uncle Bit strange they’ve been in the Netherlands at the same time though

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The ladies lounge accounts you can view don't look upto much tbh... they certainly ain't paying for all that designer gear etc
They've privatised most of their social pictures n only posts hair related now.n kendal posts her stories on a private friends group

Reactions: 4
They were all at the wee boys boxing match at some hotel, dolled up to the nines! Was on the ice cream shop page

They were all at the wee boys boxing match at some hotel, dolled up to the nines! Was on the ice cream shop page
Yeah it was Caroline Stevenson grandsons tournament at the crown plaza he had 'grandad' on his belt in sequins

Reactions: 5
Her outfit, shoulder pads would’ve slashed ye!
Sequins

What’s this Elaborer clothing range they’re all promoting?!

Reactions: 4
Sequins

It's a sportswear clothing brand run by Clara tinks pal kirsty.

Some of the wee jacket ect are quite nice to be fair

Sequins

I know it's wtf is she wearing she's nearly 70.