Kelsey Parker #2 Trades off the Parker name, by selling endless stories as she’s desperate for fame!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what the wanted fans think now that she has a book out about Tom while dating this random guy

Reactions: 2
Aurelia is annoying. She'll be getting spoiled left right and centre and is becoming a little twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Aurelia is annoying. She'll be getting spoiled left right and centre and is becoming a little twit.
True! I pity her teachers. Have you seen Kelsey’s latest Insta posts with her? She’s a recipie for disaster - and a source of income for her mother!!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what the wanted fans think now that she has a book out about Tom while dating this random guy
I'm late to this thread - again. But now I'm here, I might as well comment.

I'm a Wanted fan. Have been since day 1 & I know an awful lot of fans cancelled their book pre order as soon as it was confirmed that she had a chapter on her new man. She lost thousands of followers too.

From what I've seen on Twitter, she met Sean 7 weeks after Tom died and apparently knew that she wanted to pursue something then.
SEVEN WEEKS.
bleeping vile.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

I'm a Wanted fan. Have been since day 1 & I know an awful lot of fans cancelled their book pre order as soon as it was confirmed that she had a chapter on her new man. She lost thousands of followers too.

From what I've seen on Twitter, she met Sean 7 weeks after Tom died and apparently knew that she wanted to pursue something then.
SEVEN WEEKS.
bleeping vile.
Where on twitter did you see this? It wouldn’t surprise me if she was speaking to him before tom passed. Wasnt she mates with his sister or cousin? So she obviously already knew him

Reactions: 2
Where on twitter did you see this? It wouldn’t surprise me if she was speaking to him before tom passed. Wasnt she mates with his sister or cousin? So she obviously already knew him
The day her book was released, people who received it, shared pages from it.

I said exactly the same thing about her already talking to him before Tom died! They run in the same circles, attend the same parties and her close friends are related to him. IMO this has been going on since before Tom passed. Tom deserved so much better.
---
Poor Bodhi seems to be left to his own devices 🥺
Little Bodhi breaks me. He doesn't seem to speak much, if at all. He's so much like Tom with his features. I wish "she" paid more attention to him. I swear she forgets she has a second child.

Reactions: 10

SEVEN WEEKS.
bleeping vile.
I agree with all you said. How she worded things in an interview and from things other people have said I think she knew Sean when Tom was still alive cause it sounded like Sean knew/knew of Tom and her and maybe even met him in the past just from what Kelsey said it sounded that way. Now maybe right after Tom died that’s when she actually met and got close to Sean but either way it’s disgusting in my opinion to be using your dead husband for fame and attention but behind the scenes already moved on with a new guy.

Reactions: 8
I agree with all you said. How she worded things in an interview and from things other people have said I think she knew Sean when Tom was still alive cause it sounded like Sean knew/knew of Tom and her and maybe even met him in the past just from what Kelsey said it sounded that way. Now maybe right after Tom died that’s when she actually met and got close to Sean but either way it’s disgusting in my opinion to be using your dead husband for fame and attention but behind the scenes already moved on with a new guy.
So all the appearances she made on loose women tv/ radio/podcasts etc a few weeks after Tom’s death talking about it and grieving and everyone saying how sorry they was and how brave she was ,she had already moved on!!!??
And being paid to do these appearances and using the money to do what? take Sean out on dates and weekends away with her dead husbands money as I remember rightly she was wasn’t around much for the kids!!
What the actual bleeping hell!!!!!
Bet they were laughing all the way to the bleeping bank!!!
Wow just bleeping wow
Your bleeping kids had lost their daddy and can never get a new daddy unlike this slut who can get a new husband by spreading her legs!!!

Tom you really really REALLY did deserve better then this fame hungry ugly bleep

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Kelsey would’ve known Sean for years - she’s very close friends with chief slut-dropper Anne Boggs - Sean’s sister. They’ve grown up together & there’s loads of photos from them in parties over the years - with Tom there too. His sister was (and maybe still is) a dance teacher at K2K. Tom would certainly be aware of Sean - and his past! 😡

Reactions: 6
Nope. Imagine being told you won't be alive long enough to see your kids grow old so you work hard despite your illness making you weaker by the day. But it's worth it because you can make sure your family won't need to worry about money after you're gone. You'd be absolutely crushed by the thought of it all. Not knowing if today is your last day/week/month on earth. The person you spend your last moments with then disrespects your legacy and everything you worked hard for. Your possessions that you cared for and were important to you are either thrown away or moved into storage. The kids you worked so hard to secure a positive future for will now be ignored so your wife can leach off your fame. But don't worry your kids will have a murderer as their new father figure. 😡😡😡 7 weeks. She moved on in 7 weeks. Absolutely disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Now that she’s almost bled Tom’s memory dry, she’s now trying to make her daughter (the bratty one) a tik tok star - anything to try and keep herself relevant!

Kelsey would’ve known Sean already because his sister, slut drop extrodinaire, has been one of Kelsey’s best mates for years - she was even a dance teacher at K2K. There are pics of them together - and Tom. He would certainly be aware of the killer - and possibly mates.
She has disgusted me since their This Morning interview where she talked over him and relished the attentiion.
Despite going to drama school her talent is minimal, but she’s incredibly fame hungry - that’s why she’s been riding on Tom’s coat tails. He was SO talented…and deserved better.

Reactions: 13
I hope that Tom didn’t just leave everything to Kelsey. I hope a lot of the money is ringfenced for his children. He worked hard to earn more money to secure their future despite being so ill. It would be awful if she has more children and some of that money Tom earned goes to them. Or even worse, ends up in the hands of her new fella.

Reactions: 12
I hope that Tom didn’t just leave everything to Kelsey. I hope a lot of the money is ringfenced for his children. He worked hard to earn more money to secure their future despite being so ill. It would be awful if she has more children and some of that money Tom earned goes to them. Or even worse, ends up in the hands of her new fella.
There was an article saying he didn't leave a will so after hospital bills etc were paid, Kelsey got the rest. Around £70k

Reactions: 1
Is she still with Sean? I’m sure I heard they broke up. Sorry I’m new to this thread and don’t know all the details