Kelsey Parker #2 Trades off the Parker name, by selling endless stories as she’s desperate for fame!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched her on Lorraine this morning. Talking crap again. She thought dressing like an old lady would make her look classy.

Reactions: 7
Failed to mention she has already had one failed relationship since her soul mate died 22 months ago….

Reactions: 14
Wow just saw the clip of her on Lorraine talking about how she's not married to him in this lifetime so she's taken the rings off. Wonder what Tom's family make of it.

Reactions: 6
I think she speaks about him really coldly and horribly a lot of the time. I’ve said it before but I feel like has/had some bitterness towards him for being terminally ill because he was the famous one and he was the one making the money and without him she lost all that and I think she was mad at him for that when it wasn’t his fault at all.

The things she said during his cancer battle and after he died are just heartless words and she at times sounded unsupportive and controlling in some ways. He said it himself that he tried to talk to her when his mental health was in a bad place but from the sounds of it she basically told him she wasn’t interested she didn’t want to hear about it and he then had to go confide in another friend to get that support he needed. He asked her to go for a walk with him to talk when he felt broken after being diagnosed and she said no so he had to go with his friend 💔

I know him being diagnosed with terminal cancer would of been hard for Kelsey and a big shock and I’m sure part of her didn’t want to accept it cause that’s a painful thing to accept but she owed it to Tom to put his feelings first and be there for him. She needed to be selfless cause in life there are times we have to put others first even if we are hurting inside but instead she was selfish at times and that was very unfair on Tom. I’m not saying Kelsey wasn’t allowed be sad or have days she was hurting but Tom was the one dying he had it a million times harder so he should of been put first that poor man deserved someone who didn’t pressure him to act positive all the time.

It was easy for her to get all glammed up for tv and magazine photo shoots , wanted concerts loving every second of the camera on her and the bit of fame so looking back you can see a lot of red flags in her. Poor Tom was the one who had to physically and mentally go through so many changes as he was dying and my heart breaks for him or anyone who’s had to go through that but it felt like Kelsey made it all about herself. If someone is struggling of course it’s nice to be positive for them and encourage them to still enjoy life make memories with their kids things like that but you also have to show sympathy to someone when they are having a bad day and not shame them for it cause she shamed him for being sad staying in bed.

I know grief is one of those things that can have different effects on everyone some people are emotional and will cry but some people won’t cry and bottle things up instead but you still can tell they are hurting even if they’re not showing emotion with tears but there’s something very off about Kelsey because when she speaks about Tom it’s like she’s fed up of it like she sounds bored of him being what people are interested in.

She is only using his name and death so that she has something to talk about that will get her on tv but really she wants the conversation to be about her cause she’s desperate for fame. I personally think she moved on too fast but I know that’ll always be something people debate over cause some people will say you’re allowed move on when you want which is a fair point cause nobody can control anyones choices but I’m just speaking about Kelsey here not anyone else’s grieving experience. It’s not just that she moved on fast it’s that she did it in such a quick and heartless way while playing the grieving widow act online acting like she was not over him , acting single and pretending she was alone when she actually had a new man. I just think that’s so messed up and I feel so sorry for Tom cause he didn’t deserve that disrespect.

Yes Kelsey is young and I’m not saying she should never of moved on cause she’s entitled to still find joy in her life but I think the way she did things is so wrong and I think she’s unlikable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Looks like she got her drive done for free - here she is in a paid ad today. No one can convince me that she didn’t get that freebie on the back of being married to Tom Parker!!!
Of course she says “ever since moving in Tom and I always said we wanted to do this to the drive” yeah, sure Tom did! Tom lived there about 4 months, I’m sure he had other stuff to deal with than the bl00dy drive 😕
Cue all the usual cut & paste comments of “Tom would be so proud.” 🙄
---
Wow just saw the clip of her on Lorraine talking about how she's not married to him in this lifetime so she's taken the rings off. Wonder what Tom's family make of it.
Did you notice that she stopped herself twice from saying that he doesn’t exist?! 😧

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Looks like she got her drive done for free - here she is in a paid ad today. No one can convince me that she didn’t get that freebie on the back of being married to Tom Parker!!!
Of course she says “ever since moving in Tom and I always said we wanted to do this to the drive” yeah, sure Tom did! Tom lived there about 4 months, I’m sure he had other stuff to deal with than the bl00dy drive 😕
Cue all the usual cut & paste comments of “Tom would be so proud.” 🙄
---

Did you notice that she stopped herself twice from saying that he doesn’t exist?! 😧
She's only got the amount of followers she has as everyone flocked to her when he died

Reactions: 4
I think she speaks about him really coldly and horribly a lot of the time. I’ve said it before but I feel like has/had some bitterness towards him for being terminally ill because he was the famous one and he was the one making the money and without him she lost all that and I think she was mad at him for that when it wasn’t his fault at all.

The things she said during his cancer battle and after he died are just heartless words and she at times sounded unsupportive and controlling in some ways. He said it himself that he tried to talk to her when his mental health was in a bad place but from the sounds of it she basically told him she wasn’t interested she didn’t want to hear about it and he then had to go confide in another friend to get that support he needed. He asked her to go for a walk with him to talk when he felt broken after being diagnosed and she said no so he had to go with his friend 💔

I know him being diagnosed with terminal cancer would of been hard for Kelsey and a big shock and I’m sure part of her didn’t want to accept it cause that’s a painful thing to accept but she owed it to Tom to put his feelings first and be there for him. She needed to be selfless cause in life there are times we have to put others first even if we are hurting inside but instead she was selfish at times and that was very unfair on Tom. I’m not saying Kelsey wasn’t allowed be sad or have days she was hurting but Tom was the one dying he had it a million times harder so he should of been put first that poor man deserved someone who didn’t pressure him to act positive all the time.

It was easy for her to get all glammed up for tv and magazine photo shoots , wanted concerts loving every second of the camera on her and the bit of fame so looking back you can see a lot of red flags in her. Poor Tom was the one who had to physically and mentally go through so many changes as he was dying and my heart breaks for him or anyone who’s had to go through that but it felt like Kelsey made it all about herself. If someone is struggling of course it’s nice to be positive for them and encourage them to still enjoy life make memories with their kids things like that but you also have to show sympathy to someone when they are having a bad day and not shame them for it cause she shamed him for being sad staying in bed.

I know grief is one of those things that can have different effects on everyone some people are emotional and will cry but some people won’t cry and bottle things up instead but you still can tell they are hurting even if they’re not showing emotion with tears but there’s something very off about Kelsey because when she speaks about Tom it’s like she’s fed up of it like she sounds bored of him being what people are interested in.

She is only using his name and death so that she has something to talk about that will get her on tv but really she wants the conversation to be about her cause she’s desperate for fame. I personally think she moved on too fast but I know that’ll always be something people debate over cause some people will say you’re allowed move on when you want which is a fair point cause nobody can control anyones choices but I’m just speaking about Kelsey here not anyone else’s grieving experience. It’s not just that she moved on fast it’s that she did it in such a quick and heartless way while playing the grieving widow act online acting like she was not over him , acting single and pretending she was alone when she actually had a new man. I just think that’s so messed up and I feel so sorry for Tom cause he didn’t deserve that disrespect.

Yes Kelsey is young and I’m not saying she should never of moved on cause she’s entitled to still find joy in her life but I think the way she did things is so wrong and I think she’s unlikable.

I remember seeing a clip of an interview she did not long after tom died, about how when he found out it was an incurable brain tumour he was scared and saying he was going to die. Her response - she seemed very proud of this btw - was "you're not going to die, you're not going to die, be positive". Way to talk to your husband about that sort of diagnosis, I can't imagine how he must have been feeling.
I get it must have been hard for her and a shock etc, but her choice of words and attitude was a little bit tit to be honest

Reactions: 9
Im not saying she shouldn’t have it but much like removing the ring but keeping the name, she’s happy to keep the house and get a gifted driveway on the back of being his wife? Grief does weird and wonderful things, that we all know, but she really is just incredibly cold, even in their documentary together. As much as she denies she needs it and has said she doesn’t think it will help, she needs counseling big time.

Reactions: 14
I remember seeing a clip of an interview she did not long after tom died, about how when he found out it was an incurable brain tumour he was scared and saying he was going to die. Her response - she seemed very proud of this btw - was "you're not going to die, you're not going to die, be positive". Way to talk to your husband about that sort of diagnosis, I can't imagine how he must have been feeling.
I get it must have been hard for her and a shock etc, but her choice of words and attitude was a little bit tit to be honest
I rewatched his documentary not long ago and he was so upset and emotional about it but it’s like she stopped it all. Probably told him to man up and get a grip. I wonder if she was the driving force in him going public about it for exposure for her and to start the influencer£

I rewatched his documentary not long ago and he was so upset and emotional about it but it’s like she stopped it all. Probably told him to man up and get a grip. I wonder if she was the driving force in him going public about it for exposure for her and to start the influencer£
You’re probably right, she’s an opportunist (polite way of putting it!). She’s the type to think “what’s in it for me” everytime there’s a situation.
She almost certainly pushed Tom (and herself) into the limelight. Tom deserved better.

A wanted song came on when I was in the car yesterday so it made me want to watch Toms documentary again and when you watch it for the first time you don’t always pick up on certain things until you watch it again and you notice the odd insensitive things Kelsey says and does. She was too blunt at times and had no empathy and he’d say to her she has no empathy or he would awkwardly laugh saying “you’re supposed to be my wife talking to me like this” but he would laugh like he was trying to put on a brave face and hide the hurt it’s sad. I know sometimes being blunt with someone can help them depending on what they’re going through or having banter can be important during hard times to lift their mood but sometimes it’s not appropriate in that moment and there’s a difference between a couple having banter compared to one just laughing at the other and giving them a hard time the way Kelsey was giving him a hard time and putting pressure on him.

I feel like she wasn’t very understanding of his low moods or his worries and she was so blunt and picking at him over things that it was uncalled for. I understand giving him positive things to think about to keep him going and encouraging him were good things to do cause it allowed him to enjoy his time by being around his kids and singing with his band mates making all those memories instead of locking himself away in his room 24/7 but the pressure she put on him to be positive all the time and never really gave him a break or fully listened to understand what he was going through mentally I feel so sorry for him still to this day.

I don’t know if he was worried about money so maybe that’s what pushed him to want to make as much money as he could before he passed or if Kelsey was putting that pressure on him but there were times he looked exhausted and having a wife like Kelsey who expects you to deal with it and get on with things maybe that made him feel like he couldn’t take a break and had to constantly appear positive. I understand your husband being diagnosed with a brain tumour would be scary and it would be so hard to think about the fact he might not survive it that you might be denial or afraid to accept the reality but you have to put yourself last in a situation like that and put the person battling the cancer first because as hard as it is for you to have someone you love dying , it’s a million times harder for the person dying and they need your support no matter if they’re in a good mood or a really low mood they need your understanding and empathy and if you can’t show them that love and give a shoulder to cry on then that’s selfish.

Sometimes I think Tom felt lonely in his battle cause Kelsey didn’t seem to be the type of person you could say you don’t feel positive you feel really sad cause it’s like she’d dismiss that and say you have to get on with it cause she said things like that in the documentary. I’ve always thought this but watching the documentary again made me notice again how lovely and down to earth Tom was and for someone like him who was very good looking and talented he easily could of had a huge ego that made him think he’s better than everyone but he wasn’t like that at all he was just really nice and friendly and in my opinion he was way too good for Kelsey.

Seeing him get his treatments done and how lovely he was to the other patients he didn’t act like he was above them cause he was in a famous band he just was so humble and kind whereas Kelsey acts like she’s above and better than everyone because she was married to someone famous she has this ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just dont know how you cant be kind and show empathy to anyone who is dying of cancer, never mind your husband, father of your kids and so-called “soulmate”. Shes very odd, was even like that in the clips shown before he was diagnosed - some kind of damage there, whats the deal with her parents/family?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My mum lost my dad when she was very young, and she is now 60, has been in different relationships since then, but she never says she is not still a widow to a man she loves, she never says she is not married to him (yes when someone dies you become a widow, I know this) but she doesn’t act like he is just gone!

Oh my goodness. Just listening to her on Radio 4 Woman's Hour and found this thread.
What on earth? She seems dreadful.
Banging on about her wedding rings. Aurelia will have her engagement ring one day because 'it's such a beautiful ring' (nothing about the sentiment behind it 🙄).
What I found quite upsetting was what she was saying about Tom. Towards the end he kept saying to her he was scared and she completely dismissed it - 'I just said what you scared for? It ain't scary. So I just had to be strong for him'. So she just constantly brushed aside and minimised the man's legitimate fears. And bizarrely 'he had a really good death. He was really healthy when he died. He had a tan'.
And 'I'm so proud of myself, I'm really spiritual now and I'm amazing'.
What a strange person she is - she literally sounded like she was talking about her husband breaking his toe rather than having incurable cancer. So cold about him yet jolly about everything else.
And just reading here she's been on Loose Women? That figures.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh my goodness. Just listening to her on Radio 4 Woman's Hour and found this thread.
What on earth? She seems dreadful.
Banging on about her wedding rings. Aurelia will have her engagement ring one day because 'it's such a beautiful ring' (nothing about the sentiment behind it 🙄).
What I found quite upsetting was what she was saying about Tom. Towards the end he kept saying to her he was scared and she completely dismissed it - 'I just said what you scared for? It ain't scary. So I just had to be strong for him'. So she just constantly brushed aside and minimised the man's legitimate fears. And bizarrely 'he had a really good death. He was really healthy when he died. He had a tan'.
And 'I'm so proud of myself, I'm really spiritual now and I'm amazing'.
What a strange person she is - she literally sounded like she was talking about her husband breaking his toe rather than having incurable cancer. So cold about him yet jolly about everything else.
And just reading here she's been on Loose Women? That figures.
Just when you think she can’t be even more horrible and unlikeable she shows us once again why we can’t stand her. She’s one of the most selfish people I have ever come across and not grief is not an excuse to be heartless the way she is but unfortunately she’ll use Toms death to get as much attention as possible on herself and to make as much money as she can out of his name.

I’ve been around people who have grieved differently there’s people who cry and all they want to do is talk about the person who died cause that’s their way of healing which is completely fine and understandable and then there’s people who struggle to talk about the person who died and they avoid it but you can tell they did love the person and miss them but they just would prefer not to show their emotions as that’s their way of healing which is also fine and as long as they have someone around them letting them know they can open up when they want to that’s what’s important but in Kelsey’s case I think she’s just a heartless person who is pissed off at Tom for dying because all the fame , money and attention that she had when he was alive isn’t really there anymore and I think she’s mad at him for that when it’s not poor Toms fault at all!

I’m not saying she isn’t grieving or isn’t upset cause of course losing her husband that’s very sad but I see a huge difference between people who have a heart but struggle to show their emotions and don’t like to cry in front of people but they don’t speak in a blunt heartless way about the person they’ve lost compared to Kelsey who seems to be unemotional most of the time because she only cares about herself and is so blunt about Tom. I honestly think Kelsey believes that what she went through is worse than what Tom went through and I think she can’t understand why people feel so sorry for Tom and want to hear about his life when she wants people to only feel sorry for her and make everything about her.

I know people will say until you’re in that situation where your husband dies only then would you know how you would handle the grief and thats a fair point but one thing that’s for certain is only a heartless cold person would speak about someone’s battle with cancer and their death the way Kelsey speaks about Tom. I feel sorry for Tom that throughout his fight with cancer he was stuck with a wife who didn’t feel that sorry for him and wasn’t a shoulder to cry on when he needed it the most. I wish Kelsey would go receive professional help to figure out why she’s so cold and I wish she’d go live a private life with the kids cause they deserve that instead of being exploited by their attention seeking mum.

• Heart
Just when you think she can’t be even more horrible and unlikeable she shows us once again why we can’t stand her. She’s one of the most selfish people I have ever come across and not grief is not an excuse to be heartless the way she is but unfortunately she’ll use Toms death to get as much attention as possible on herself and to make as much money as she can out of his name.

I’ve been around people who have grieved differently there’s people who cry and all they want to do is talk about the person who died cause that’s their way of healing which is completely fine and understandable and then there’s people who struggle to talk about the person who died and they avoid it but you can tell they did love the person and miss them but they just would prefer not to show their emotions as that’s their way of healing which is also fine and as long as they have someone around them letting them know they can open up when they want to that’s what’s important but in Kelsey’s case I think she’s just a heartless person who is pissed off at Tom for dying because all the fame , money and attention that she had when he was alive isn’t really there anymore and I think she’s mad at him for that when it’s not poor Toms fault at all!

I’m not saying she isn’t grieving or isn’t upset cause of course losing her husband that’s very sad but I see a huge difference between people who have a heart but struggle to show their emotions and don’t like to cry in front of people but they don’t speak in a blunt heartless way about the person they’ve lost compared to Kelsey who seems to be unemotional most of the time because she only cares about herself and is so blunt about Tom. I honestly think Kelsey believes that what she went through is worse than what Tom went through and I think she can’t understand why people feel so sorry for Tom and want to hear about his life when she wants people to only feel sorry for her and make everything about her.

I know people will say until you’re in that situation where your husband dies only then would you know how you would handle the grief and thats a fair point but one thing that’s for certain is only a heartless cold person would speak about someone’s battle with cancer and their death the way Kelsey speaks about Tom. I feel sorry for Tom that throughout his fight with cancer he was stuck with a wife who didn’t feel that sorry for him and wasn’t a shoulder to cry on when he needed it the most. I wish Kelsey would go receive professional help to figure out why she’s so cold and I wish she’d go live a private life with the kids cause they deserve that instead of being exploited by their attention seeking mum.
I completely agree with you. I also feel that she’s almost trying to stick two fingers up at Tom in a “see, I don’t need you in order to be famous, I can still blag freebie holidays and sofas without you!” She genuinely believes that she’s a “celeb” in her own right. She’s cold and completely deluded.

• Heart