Kelsey Parker #2 Trades off the Parker name, by selling endless stories as she’s desperate for fame!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aurelia isn’t the problem, she’s 4. Her mother has modelled this behaviour, the child is just parroting what she’s seen.
She isn’t the problem because she’s not the adult, but she will become a problem if it carries on.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe Tom will be dead 2 years in March 😔 it doesn’t feel that long it’s crazy how quick time goes by. Such a shame his widow is so selfish and fame hungry , Tom deserved better.

• Sad
I can’t believe Tom will be dead 2 years in March 😔 it doesn’t feel that long it’s crazy how quick time goes by. Such a shame his widow is so selfish and fame hungry , Tom deserved better.
Wow is that 2 years 😢 this coming March. I feel so sad for Tom, it’s heartbreaking. I just can’t believe how his wife has behaved after his death.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Oh god
Then it will be the grieving wife tit again
Two years without you bullshit
Na love it was five months after he died that you opened your legs to another man and moved on
Five months
Let that sink in
Five months
Just wow

Reactions: 9
Wow is that 2 years 😢 this coming March. I feel so sad for Tom, it’s heartbreaking. I just can’t believe how his wife has behaved after his death.
I mean, it’s not even quite 2 years yet, it’s 3 months short, but to think that she has split up with her (at least) 5 month live-in lover in that time too…unbelievable!

She’s just announced on Insta that she’s taking off her rings. That’ll be another Loose Women interview then 🙄

• Angry
Why make a big announcement about the rings. Is it for attention? This is probably such a difficult thing to do but just set them aside for the kids when they’re older. I know everyone deals with things differently but her behaviour has always been strange.

Reactions: 19
Why make a big announcement about the rings. Is it for attention? This is probably such a difficult thing to do but just set them aside for the kids when they’re older. I know everyone deals with things differently but her behaviour has always been strange.
It’s either for attention to keep herself relevant, or she’s met someone (prob still with that loser) amd wants to get engaged / is pregmant.

The way she has to involve everyone so publicly “just wanted to jump on and ask you all what I should do with them, wear them round my neck? Melt them down?” (melt them down? seriously!)
Honestly, just take them off quietly and put them in your jewellery box and save them for your kids (if you’re that desperate to take them off!!).

Kelsey & Kate Garraway are cut from the same cloth, although Kate is far more likeable imo.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Her biggest worry is losing attention so she’ll do whatever it takes to try keep her name out there and the only way she can do that is using Toms death. She has no talent , she isn’t the one people have ever cared about or been interested in because it was Tom people have been always been interested in and she was just his wife. If she was a genuinely nice , humble and good person then it would be different she probably would be more likeable and people would have some interest in supporting her but because she’s so selfish , attention seeking always making everything about her only , fame hungry and money hungry , those are the things she cares about the most and that makes her unlikable.

Losing her husband especially so young with 2 kids to take care of that she planned to raise with him obviously, that’s a lot of pain and shock for anyone to deal with so of course I feel sorry for her that her life turned out this way I wouldn’t wish that on anybody but the way she’s spoke about Tom and her actions since he died have shown how fake and sly she can be. Her attention seeking on social media is annoying.

Yes everyone grieves differently and I’m not saying she wasn’t allowed to ever move on and enjoy her life but in my opinion she moved on very fast and I think what makes her moving on so fast feel so wrong is how she was playing the grieving widow online and in interviews acting like she was alone and single you never would of thought by watching her that she secretly had a new man. She exploits her kids and it’s all just so wrong. There’s a lot about her that makes her impossible to like.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s either for attention to keep herself relevant, or she’s met someone (prob still with that loser) amd wants to get engaged / is pregmant.

The way she has to involve everyone so publicly “just wanted to jump on and ask you all what I should do with them, wear them round my neck? Melt them down?” (melt them down? seriously!)
Honestly, just take them off quietly and put them in your jewellery box and save them for your kids (if you’re that desperate to take them off!!).

Kelsey & Kate Garraway are cut from the same cloth, although Kate is far more likeable imo.
Melting them broke my heart!! Just put them aside for their children when they are older, it’s not hard

She's an embarrassment. Why do we need to know about your rings hun?! No one really cares. It's all attention seeking at the highest level!

Reactions: 12
She moves faster than the speed of light this one. I can’t help but feel she wants them off so she’s open to blokes chatting her up on one of her many nights out or holidays. No need for it to be a big announcement. I doubt anyone would judge her if they noticed them gone from her finger vs a big announcement. I really feel sorry for those kids and can’t get over the fact he’s not been gone even 2 years and she managed to have a boyfriend that she split with at least once. Question is will she go back to her maiden name because its such a painful reminder?

Reactions: 12
She moves faster than the speed of light this one. I can’t help but feel she wants them off so she’s open to blokes chatting her up on one of her many nights out or holidays. No need for it to be a big announcement. I doubt anyone would judge her if they noticed them gone from her finger vs a big announcement. I really feel sorry for those kids and can’t get over the fact he’s not been gone even 2 years and she managed to have a boyfriend that she split with at least once. Question is will she go back to her maiden name because its such a painful reminder?
She definitely won’t go back to her maiden name, she won’t risk going back to that kind of oblivion!

She’s only known as Tom Parker’s widow! That’s it. Without that title, who is she?

Reactions: 15
I’ve had to read the old thread and this one before commenting. Don’t follow her and didn’t follow The Wanted but was aware of Tom’s story and felt for him a great deal. Remember seeing her documentary advertised and getting Kate Garraway vibes so didn’t watch but have watched interview clips posted here.
This girl is pathetic. Her poor children need love, nurturing and boundaries from their mother. The abandonment they will feel even at such a young age from losing their dad is likely to have effects that will be seen further down the line and she is not protecting them at all.
All this insta influencer bull is cringe. If Tom had paid for their house and left her £70k which won’t set her up for life but is more than the average person earns in a year why does she need to do all this apart from serving her own hunger for fame. Why can’t she get a normal job like other widows and single parents have to. If the house isn’t paid for and she has a hefty mortgage downsize and show your kids how to earn an honest living. She’s just ridiculous and her followers need to wake to hell up and stop blowing smoke up her. She boils my p*ss 🤢🤢🤢