KellyMedinaenos

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least he actually got her cards and remembered her birthday this year.

She has allowed him to get away with it, year after year, no point being upset every time when you’ve done nothing to get him to change…

Reactions: 4
I don't really watch her videos but how come she has stopped showing George but still shows the baby? 🤔

Reactions: 1
I don't really watch her videos but how come she has stopped showing George but still shows the baby? 🤔
She said that it’s because it’s to protect his identity as his features will stop changing now so as he gets older it’s easy to identify him etc. her words.🧡

She said that it’s because it’s to protect his identity as his features will stop changing now so as he gets older it’s easy to identify him etc. her words.🧡
This logic is stupid! Protect your children at any age! Don't give people an opportunity to use and abuse your child's images/videos. Children aren't there to make you money. Makes me so angry!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This logic is stupid! Protect your children at any age! Don't give people an opportunity to use and abuse your child's images/videos. Children aren't there to make you money. Makes me so angry!
I agree, I was actually shocked when she kept posting the baby girl because I thought she was doing the same with George but obviously not🤷🏼‍♀️🧡.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Babies probably make the most money anyway 🙄 probably why she doesn’t care about protecting them from the start