KellyMedinaenos

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering if there was a thread about her! She pops on my fyp and I'm sorry but what the living hell! Gentle parenting! What's all that about! And why oh why was that teddy taken in holiday! It's bigger than her kid ffs!

Reactions: 2
Wait until she’s policing two kids beating each other with toys. Gentle parenting will be out the window then. I know lots of adults who have been gentle parented and they said now they struggle and don’t know how to adult or deal with conflict. It’s an absolute crock of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t like her at all. There’s something about her that makes me think she’s not genuine.
I don't think this teddy story is genuine but i havent watched anything since last week so she may have shown more about it.

She loves a long story and knows it gets people coming back and gets her views up

I don't think this teddy story is genuine but i havent watched anything since last week so she may have shown more about it.

She loves a long story and knows it gets people coming back and gets her views up
Apparently the company want more money as the teddy is weighing in at 3kg! She then goes onto show what 3kg is in weight! But in fact it's a big teddy all wrapped up and packaged properly and securely it probably does!

Reactions: 6
This is probably one of the worst things I have ever said but I really dislike her kid! I feel like he plays up for the camera. That kid gives me bad vibes.

Reactions: 4
She does my absolute nut in! The constant gentle parenting tit rammed down our throats stfu

The minute she starts sprouting tit about breastfeeding is the minute I have to check out 😭😂 fed is best the end.
---
Let's see how her gentle parenting goes when the baby is here and he's running round the house being an arse!
I bet he will play right up when that baby arrives and I am here for it 😂

Has there been much research into children who were 'gentle parented' and how it affects their adult life? There is absolutely no way my toddler would react well with gentle parenting 😳😂

Reactions: 1
Has there been much research into children who were 'gentle parented' and how it affects their adult life? There is absolutely no way my toddler would react well with gentle parenting 😳😂
My son's 6 and autistic,gentle parenting would just go straight over his head, I adapt my tone and how i explain things to him but if he's being a little tit like most kids are I'll tell him off

Did anyone see the post from yesterday... with the caption "I wouldn't have an affair because I'd get caught". I have no words he forgot her birthday and then booked golf for the weekend 🥴 saying and doing this when the mother of his children is pregnant with the second one shows he clearly has no respect at all. Plus all this shouldn't be posted online I would be embarrassed on both parts and especially turning the comments off just proves she knew people would have a opinion about Gary..

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the post from yesterday... with the caption "I wouldn't have an affair because I'd get caught". I have no words he forgot her birthday and then booked golf for the weekend 🥴 saying and doing this when the mother of his children is pregnant with the second one shows he clearly has no respect at all. Plus all this shouldn't be posted online I would be embarrassed on both parts and especially turning the comments off just proves she knew people would have a opinion about Gary..
For me it's the fact he booked the golf trip and didn't tell her. I'd be LIVID. not only that, but the I wouldn't have an affair because I'd get caught...surely it should be, I wouldn't have an affair because I love you, our life and wouldn't want to lose you.. massive 🚩🚩 if you ask me.

So George has been playing up and being aggressive at nursery. Kelly has thought about this long and hard and it turns out his toys are no longer suited to his age. She buys him new toys and now his behaviour is good again 😂 as bleeping if.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh do duck off… he’s being aggressive because he doesn’t have age appropriate toys…really?! 🙄

Oh do duck off… he’s being aggressive because he doesn’t have age appropriate toys…really?! 🙄
Literally! He's probably playing up because mummy is pregnant, it's natural for kids to be jealous

U wait till she has that baby George is gonna be a nitemare gentle parenting will go out the window lol

So her kid plays up and hits out at nursery and she thinks the answer to it is to buy him new toys?!?!?!? what the actual duck!!! This is why we have a society of uncontrollable teens, because they are molly coddled like this, sorry but if your kid has been naughty then tell him! its not acceptable, we don't do that yadda yadda yadda but let them know its wrong, don't go out and buy toys FFS! I hope this kid grows up to be a right little bastard! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5