KellyMedinaenos

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because that’s believable that she’s actually asleep in that position 🤥

Reactions: 1
Ok, I’ve known of her since around 2010 (vodka revolution York days) when she hated and death stared any girl that was remotely prettier than her… which was quite a few obviously!! She’s recently (ish) moved to my village…. Only saw her once in the little Tesco and the kid was having a major meltdown/kicking off she was losing her tit … I feel sorry for that Reece to be fair… think he was just a normal lad until swept into her (everything for clicks and socials tit!) she’s a twit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok, I’ve known of her since around 2010 (vodka revolution York days) when she hated and death stared any girl that was remotely prettier than her… which was quite a few obviously!! She’s recently (ish) moved to my village…. Only saw her once in the little Tesco and the kid was having a major meltdown/kicking off she was losing her tit … I feel sorry for that Reece to be fair… think he was just a normal lad until swept into her (everything for clicks and socials tit!) she’s a twit!!
Not quite the smug gentle parent she claims to be 🤣🤣🤣 stuck up cow

Reactions: 2
Not quite the smug gentle parent she claims to be 🤣🤣🤣 stuck up cow
Indeed! She’s a total fraud of the highest kind and just not a very nice girl in general… her ex got rid of her because she was a jealous controlling pain the arse too! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Indeed! She’s a total fraud of the highest kind and just not a very nice girl in general… her ex got rid of her because she was a jealous controlling pain the arse too! 🤣
Always got that vibe from her that she's a complete knobhead🤣

why make a video whilst eating, can’t stand when people talk with their mouth full. I’m sure she thinks she’s something special

Her liking the comments on her latest video about sending sick kids to school has got my back up!! Not everyone can afford a luxury lifestyle by exploiting their kids Kelly you bleeping moose! Some people have no choice but to send their kids to school ill unless the school send them home!! She is a bleep.
---

Attachments

Why the duck is she marrying Gary, just seen a tiktok where she says he always ‘forgets’ her birthday, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day etc and this year he got her a card but didn’t even write in it?? No mention of a present, literally just an empty card!

Reactions: 6
Why the duck is she marrying Gary, just seen a tiktok where she says he always ‘forgets’ her birthday, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day etc and this year he got her a card but didn’t even write in it?? No mention of a present, literally just an empty card!
I did wonder this. She always seems really quite sad when she talks about his lack of effort, which is understandable!!

Reactions: 3
I was thinking the same thing. I couldn't put up with that. I wonder if it's just for the videos and he does do more, but at this point it gets the attention?

In my opinion it’s abit odd blasting your partner the person you’re going to be marrying and father to your kids to millions of followers on Tik tok. Surely she knew people were gonna say “get rid” etc. 🤔. I bet she’ll get defensive soon too even though she’s putting it out there. If it was also about me like if I was the partner being blasted I wouldn’t be happy for millions of people and their unwanted opinions it’d be something I’d wanna discuss as a couple. Not that I’ve ever done that to my other half!.

She’s now turned off the comments on that video, they were on last night

I think some women think it’s a flex to have a partner like that. It implies that they care about more than that even though that’s not the way that Kelly has portrayed it or reacted so I don’t know what her motivation is!
She’s a bit too ‘perfect’ for me. She’s also out of touch after the whole thing about keeping children off school when they’re ill when not everyone has the luxury of being a wealthy stay at home mum and these children probably don’t know that they have something like norovirus until they are at school.

Her eyes looked sad in the card video. Sounds like he’s for the bin.

Reactions: 3