KellyMedinaenos

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she expected the vet visit for free!!! If she can afford one of those pups I’m sure she can afford the £54 vet fees.
A vet stitched her video explaining nicely the cost involved and she blocked her!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she expected the vet visit for free!!! If she can afford one of those pups I’m sure she can afford the £54 vet fees.
A vet stitched her video explaining nicely the cost involved and she blocked her!!!
And she obviously didn’t get all the comments she wanted as she’s turned them off!

If she wanted to avoid vet bills, buying a flat face breed isn’t the way to go 🙈

Reactions: 4
Why are TikTok fans such lick asses honestly some people could commit murder on there and there would still be superfans condoning it 🙄 sad bastards defending someone they don’t even know when in reality they are just funding the lifestyles of people like kelly 🙄

Reactions: 2
Ooh her!! Unfollowed absolutely ages ago, always found her obnoxious and insufferable.

Gentle parent of the year finding the latest situation with Eden funny. Absolutely disgusting the lot of them.
They are all hypocrites on this app! so she does all that gentle parenting but thinks it ok to use sexual/homophobic language towards children! Absolute prick!

Why is this thread so quiet 🤣

Saw her post this morning about going on holiday in a week and not having a passport back. Pfft.

I honestly don’t understand her whole gentle
Parenting shtick because anytime she talks about George it’s with a simmering rage just below the surface . What’s gentle about her?🧐

Let’s all wait for the pregnancy announcement on Monday 🙄 bet that’s what it is

Let’s all wait for the pregnancy announcement on Monday 🙄 bet that’s what it is
I wasn’t sure if it would be a book deal… but seeing her latest IG story I think you are absolutely correct!! As someone who is TTC currently I hate it when everything feels like it’s rubbed in your face. I kind of wish pregnancy announcements were thought about a bit more but maybe that makes me a sensitive snowflake which I possibly am it just hurts when it’s something you want so much

• Heart
I wasn’t sure if it would be a book deal… but seeing her latest IG story I think you are absolutely correct!! As someone who is TTC currently I hate it when everything feels like it’s rubbed in your face. I kind of wish pregnancy announcements were thought about a bit more but maybe that makes me a sensitive snowflake which I possibly am it just hurts when it’s something you want so much
No you are absolutely not being a snowflake, I completely get this 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🥺

Well there we go. Such a patronising caption. Just think before you do these things Kelly and maybe just maybe there is NO NEED? sorry again if I am being too sensitive I’m getting off social media for the rest of the day enjoy your bank holiday Monday everyone xxx

• Heart
Yuck. My thoughts are with everyone struggling. I'm not sure how she intended it to be but it comes across as unbelievably smug 😔

Lovely dog to have around children. She even looked like she didn’t want to put her hand near him. Idiot

Reactions: 1
Don’t like her at all. There’s something about her that makes me think she’s not genuine.