Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jadeus21

Chatty Member
Why are TikTok fans such lick asses honestly some people could commit murder on there and there would still be superfans condoning it šŸ™„ sad bastards defending someone they donā€™t even know when in reality they are just funding the lifestyles of people like kelly šŸ™„

Reactions: 2

Jadeus21

Chatty Member
She really has changed! I hate it when someoneā€™s tiktok grows and they turn into a douche its such a shame! Just another clout chaser

Reactions: 1

m2one

Lovely dog to have around children. She even looked like she didnā€™t want to put her hand near him. Idiot

Hagrid20121993

Why the fuck is she marrying Gary, just seen a tiktok where she says he always ā€˜forgetsā€™ her birthday, Motherā€™s Day, Valentineā€™s Day etc and this year he got her a card but didnā€™t even write in it?? No mention of a present, literally just an empty card!
I was thinking the same thing. I couldn't put up with that. I wonder if it's just for the videos and he does do more, but at this point it gets the attention?

She is one of the most patronising people Iā€™ve ever seen on TikTok. She adores herself and speaks to people like they r peasants. She also pretends to like people for the orders. Itā€™s so transparent like.
Does anyone know if she actually has any qualifications in child development / psychology ?

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
In my opinion itā€™s abit odd blasting your partner the person youā€™re going to be marrying and father to your kids to millions of followers on Tik tok. Surely she knew people were gonna say ā€œget ridā€ etc. šŸ¤”. I bet sheā€™ll get defensive soon too even though sheā€™s putting it out there. If it was also about me like if I was the partner being blasted I wouldnā€™t be happy for millions of people and their unwanted opinions itā€™d be something Iā€™d wanna discuss as a couple. Not that Iā€™ve ever done that to my other half!.

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
I don't really watch her videos but how come she has stopped showing George but still shows the baby? šŸ¤”
She said that itā€™s because itā€™s to protect his identity as his features will stop changing now so as he gets older itā€™s easy to identify him etc. her words.šŸ§”

Mooms

Chatty Member
Babies probably make the most money anyway šŸ™„ probably why she doesnā€™t care about protecting them from the start

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
I only just started watching only because y written here intrigued me A bit up herself isnā€™t she? I know she will bore me but I canā€™t help watching just a few more. The gentle parenting things just her gimmick. I bet she loses her shit just like any other mum
Her make up lives are good to watch give it a go

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Does anyone watch her lives shes doing a beauty wvent today i seen it before they not bad but i not bought anything