Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jadeus21

Chatty Member
I used to love watching her videos earlier on but I am getting sick of her acting like she is the only one to ever have had a child and trying to ram her “positive parenting” down our throats. It’s insulting when she has been a parent for like 5 minutes and think she knows better than everyone else! Dunno what everyone else thinks but it really does get my back up.

Reactions: 13

Queeniebee

VIP Member
I don't think this teddy story is genuine but i havent watched anything since last week so she may have shown more about it.

She loves a long story and knows it gets people coming back and gets her views up
Apparently the company want more money as the teddy is weighing in at 3kg! She then goes onto show what 3kg is in weight! But in fact it's a big teddy all wrapped up and packaged properly and securely it probably does!

Reactions: 6

Alibaba

Ok, I’ve known of her since around 2010 (vodka revolution York days) when she hated and death stared any girl that was remotely prettier than her… which was quite a few obviously!! She’s recently (ish) moved to my village…. Only saw her once in the little Tesco and the kid was having a major meltdown/kicking off she was losing her shit … I feel sorry for that Reece to be fair… think he was just a normal lad until swept into her (everything for clicks and socials shit!) she’s a twat!!

• Haha

numbnut

I can’t believe she expected the vet visit for free!!! If she can afford one of those pups I’m sure she can afford the £54 vet fees.
A vet stitched her video explaining nicely the cost involved and she blocked her!!!

• Wow

Mooms

Chatty Member
Why the fuck is she marrying Gary, just seen a tiktok where she says he always ‘forgets’ her birthday, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day etc and this year he got her a card but didn’t even write in it?? No mention of a present, literally just an empty card!

VIP Member
Gentle parent of the year finding the latest situation with Eden funny. Absolutely disgusting the lot of them.
They are all hypocrites on this app! so she does all that gentle parenting but thinks it ok to use sexual/homophobic language towards children! Absolute prick!

bloogoo

VIP Member
Don’t like her at all. There’s something about her that makes me think she’s not genuine.

Jadeus21

Chatty Member
So George has been playing up and being aggressive at nursery. Kelly has thought about this long and hard and it turns out his toys are no longer suited to his age. She buys him new toys and now his behaviour is good again 😂 as fucking if.

• Haha

Whatishappening123

Chatty Member
Hey everyone, just coming here as I feel so irritated by her posting that tiktok about her son going to the toilet in the garden. Its so unfair to be posting these kind of details about your child when they don't have the opportunity to consent and say that they are ok with you telling 000's of followers what you did when you were a toddler

Reactions: 5

VIP Member
So her kid plays up and hits out at nursery and she thinks the answer to it is to buy him new toys?!?!?!? what the actual fuck!!! This is why we have a society of uncontrollable teens, because they are molly coddled like this, sorry but if your kid has been naughty then tell him! its not acceptable, we don't do that yadda yadda yadda but let them know its wrong, don't go out and buy toys FFS! I hope this kid grows up to be a right little bastard! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
She is one of the most patronising people I’ve ever seen on TikTok. She adores herself and speaks to people like they r peasants. She also pretends to like people for the orders. It’s so transparent like.

bloogoo

VIP Member
Wait until she’s policing two kids beating each other with toys. Gentle parenting will be out the window then. I know lots of adults who have been gentle parented and they said now they struggle and don’t know how to adult or deal with conflict. It’s an absolute crock of shit.

• Haha

stardustjunkie

She said that it’s because it’s to protect his identity as his features will stop changing now so as he gets older it’s easy to identify him etc. her words.🧡
This logic is stupid! Protect your children at any age! Don't give people an opportunity to use and abuse your child's images/videos. Children aren't there to make you money. Makes me so angry!

• Heart

Pop25

Well there we go. Such a patronising caption. Just think before you do these things Kelly and maybe just maybe there is NO NEED? sorry again if I am being too sensitive I’m getting off social media for the rest of the day enjoy your bank holiday Monday everyone xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Alibaba

Not quite the smug gentle parent she claims to be 🤣🤣🤣 stuck up cow
Indeed! She’s a total fraud of the highest kind and just not a very nice girl in general… her ex got rid of her because she was a jealous controlling pain the arse too! 🤣

• Haha

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
U wait till she has that baby George is gonna be a nitemare gentle parenting will go out the window lol

truffletrot

VIP Member
Why is this thread so quiet 🤣

Saw her post this morning about going on holiday in a week and not having a passport back. Pfft.

I honestly don’t understand her whole gentle
Parenting shtick because anytime she talks about George it’s with a simmering rage just below the surface . What’s gentle about her?🧐