Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

truffletrot

VIP Member
I wasn’t sure if it would be a book deal… but seeing her latest IG story I think you are absolutely correct!! As someone who is TTC currently I hate it when everything feels like it’s rubbed in your face. I kind of wish pregnancy announcements were thought about a bit more but maybe that makes me a sensitive snowflake which I possibly am it just hurts when it’s something you want so much
No you are absolutely not being a snowflake, I completely get this 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🥺

Reactions: 2

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Wondering if there was a thread about her! She pops on my fyp and I'm sorry but what the living hell! Gentle parenting! What's all that about! And why oh why was that teddy taken in holiday! It's bigger than her kid ffs!

Jadeus21

Chatty Member
I have noticed her son plays up for the camera a lot 😳 the video of him making gingerbread and spitting margarine into the bowl 🤮

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
This logic is stupid! Protect your children at any age! Don't give people an opportunity to use and abuse your child's images/videos. Children aren't there to make you money. Makes me so angry!
I agree, I was actually shocked when she kept posting the baby girl because I thought she was doing the same with George but obviously not🤷🏼‍♀️🧡.

• Heart

WellJenelle

VIP Member
Yuck. My thoughts are with everyone struggling. I'm not sure how she intended it to be but it comes across as unbelievably smug 😔

MsGilmore

VIP Member
I think some women think it’s a flex to have a partner like that. It implies that they care about more than that even though that’s not the way that Kelly has portrayed it or reacted so I don’t know what her motivation is!
She’s a bit too ‘perfect’ for me. She’s also out of touch after the whole thing about keeping children off school when they’re ill when not everyone has the luxury of being a wealthy stay at home mum and these children probably don’t know that they have something like norovirus until they are at school.

Jadeus21

Chatty Member
The minute she starts sprouting shit about breastfeeding is the minute I have to check out 😭😂 fed is best the end.
---
Let's see how her gentle parenting goes when the baby is here and he's running round the house being an arse!
I bet he will play right up when that baby arrives and I am here for it 😂

Sp20191

VIP Member
Oh do fuck off… he’s being aggressive because he doesn’t have age appropriate toys…really?! 🙄

Wotsit

VIP Member
Don’t like her at all. There’s something about her that makes me think she’s not genuine.
I don't think this teddy story is genuine but i havent watched anything since last week so she may have shown more about it.

She loves a long story and knows it gets people coming back and gets her views up

Anagst

VIP Member
Did anyone see the post from yesterday... with the caption "I wouldn't have an affair because I'd get caught". I have no words he forgot her birthday and then booked golf for the weekend 🥴 saying and doing this when the mother of his children is pregnant with the second one shows he clearly has no respect at all. Plus all this shouldn't be posted online I would be embarrassed on both parts and especially turning the comments off just proves she knew people would have a opinion about Gary..
For me it's the fact he booked the golf trip and didn't tell her. I'd be LIVID. not only that, but the I wouldn't have an affair because I'd get caught...surely it should be, I wouldn't have an affair because I love you, our life and wouldn't want to lose you.. massive 🚩🚩 if you ask me.

Sazza25

VIP Member
Ok, I’ve known of her since around 2010 (vodka revolution York days) when she hated and death stared any girl that was remotely prettier than her… which was quite a few obviously!! She’s recently (ish) moved to my village…. Only saw her once in the little Tesco and the kid was having a major meltdown/kicking off she was losing her shit … I feel sorry for that Reece to be fair… think he was just a normal lad until swept into her (everything for clicks and socials shit!) she’s a twat!!
Not quite the smug gentle parent she claims to be 🤣🤣🤣 stuck up cow

Jadeus21

Chatty Member
Her liking the comments on her latest video about sending sick kids to school has got my back up!! Not everyone can afford a luxury lifestyle by exploiting their kids Kelly you fucking moose! Some people have no choice but to send their kids to school ill unless the school send them home!! She is a cunt.
---

Attachments