Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

m2one

Let’s all wait for the pregnancy announcement on Monday 🙄 bet that’s what it is

Reactions: 4

Sp20191

VIP Member
I can’t believe she expected the vet visit for free!!! If she can afford one of those pups I’m sure she can afford the £54 vet fees.
A vet stitched her video explaining nicely the cost involved and she blocked her!!!
And she obviously didn’t get all the comments she wanted as she’s turned them off!

If she wanted to avoid vet bills, buying a flat face breed isn’t the way to go 🙈

Sp20191

VIP Member
At least he actually got her cards and remembered her birthday this year.

She has allowed him to get away with it, year after year, no point being upset every time when you’ve done nothing to get him to change…

Pop25

Let’s all wait for the pregnancy announcement on Monday 🙄 bet that’s what it is
I wasn’t sure if it would be a book deal… but seeing her latest IG story I think you are absolutely correct!! As someone who is TTC currently I hate it when everything feels like it’s rubbed in your face. I kind of wish pregnancy announcements were thought about a bit more but maybe that makes me a sensitive snowflake which I possibly am it just hurts when it’s something you want so much

• Heart

Jadeus21

Chatty Member
This is probably one of the worst things I have ever said but I really dislike her kid! I feel like he plays up for the camera. That kid gives me bad vibes.

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
I used to quite enjoy her page, I liked how she didn’t show much of her son. Lately I feel like she is exaggerating or lying about these things that have happened just for content.
It does seem like that lately I liked her when she first started like some of the other tick tockers but then they start to get to big for there boots and become annoying and full of there own self importance

mumz

VIP Member
I only just started watching only because y written here intrigued me A bit up herself isn’t she? I know she will bore me but I can’t help watching just a few more. The gentle parenting things just her gimmick. I bet she loses her shit just like any other mum

Sazza25

VIP Member
She does my absolute nut in! The constant gentle parenting shit rammed down our throats stfu

Sazza25

VIP Member
Has there been much research into children who were 'gentle parented' and how it affects their adult life? There is absolutely no way my toddler would react well with gentle parenting 😳😂
My son's 6 and autistic,gentle parenting would just go straight over his head, I adapt my tone and how i explain things to him but if he's being a little shit like most kids are I'll tell him off

loolabelle

VIP Member
Why the fuck is she marrying Gary, just seen a tiktok where she says he always ‘forgets’ her birthday, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day etc and this year he got her a card but didn’t even write in it?? No mention of a present, literally just an empty card!
I did wonder this. She always seems really quite sad when she talks about his lack of effort, which is understandable!!

Reactions: 3

Polpoting

I really don't believe she called it that to her son and in front of her friend. I believe it probably happened but why on earth would someone think to call it that?

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I think she definitely embellishes the truth a bit in her stories for comical/dramatic effect.

Redrose

Did anyone see the post from yesterday... with the caption "I wouldn't have an affair because I'd get caught". I have no words he forgot her birthday and then booked golf for the weekend 🥴 saying and doing this when the mother of his children is pregnant with the second one shows he clearly has no respect at all. Plus all this shouldn't be posted online I would be embarrassed on both parts and especially turning the comments off just proves she knew people would have a opinion about Gary..

numbnut

I used to quite enjoy her page, I liked how she didn’t show much of her son. Lately I feel like she is exaggerating or lying about these things that have happened just for content.

Jmx

Chatty Member
Her eyes looked sad in the card video. Sounds like he’s for the bin.