KellyMedinaenos

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love watching her videos earlier on but I am getting sick of her acting like she is the only one to ever have had a child and trying to ram her “positive parenting” down our throats. It’s insulting when she has been a parent for like 5 minutes and think she knows better than everyone else! Dunno what everyone else thinks but it really does get my back up.

Reactions: 13
She is one of the most patronising people I’ve ever seen on TikTok. She adores herself and speaks to people like they r peasants. She also pretends to like people for the orders. It’s so transparent like.

Reactions: 5
I have noticed her son plays up for the camera a lot 😳 the video of him making gingerbread and spitting margarine into the bowl 🤮

Reactions: 2
She can be a bit dramatic, i think she made the press with her positive parenting but she does some good content and im looking forward to her make up live in a few days

Reactions: 1
I only just started watching only because y written here intrigued me A bit up herself isn’t she? I know she will bore me but I can’t help watching just a few more. The gentle parenting things just her gimmick. I bet she loses her tit just like any other mum

Reactions: 4
I only just started watching only because y written here intrigued me A bit up herself isn’t she? I know she will bore me but I can’t help watching just a few more. The gentle parenting things just her gimmick. I bet she loses her tit just like any other mum
Her make up lives are good to watch give it a go

I did for a bit but I am easily bored but thanks anyhoo x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ive not seen her live in ages its more now defending her gentle parenting style but one good thing shes not parading kids all the time like other creators

Does anyone watch her lives shes doing a beauty wvent today i seen it before they not bad but i not bought anything

She is one of the most patronising people I’ve ever seen on TikTok. She adores herself and speaks to people like they r peasants. She also pretends to like people for the orders. It’s so transparent like.
Does anyone know if she actually has any qualifications in child development / psychology ?

Hey everyone, just coming here as I feel so irritated by her posting that tiktok about her son going to the toilet in the garden. Its so unfair to be posting these kind of details about your child when they don't have the opportunity to consent and say that they are ok with you telling 000's of followers what you did when you were a toddler

Reactions: 5
I used to quite enjoy her page, I liked how she didn’t show much of her son. Lately I feel like she is exaggerating or lying about these things that have happened just for content.

Reactions: 3
I used to quite enjoy her page, I liked how she didn’t show much of her son. Lately I feel like she is exaggerating or lying about these things that have happened just for content.
It does seem like that lately I liked her when she first started like some of the other tick tockers but then they start to get to big for there boots and become annoying and full of there own self importance

Reactions: 4
I really don't believe she called it that to her son and in front of her friend. I believe it probably happened but why on earth would someone think to call it that?

I think she definitely embellishes the truth a bit in her stories for comical/dramatic effect.

She really has changed! I hate it when someone’s tiktok grows and they turn into a douche its such a shame! Just another clout chaser