kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This couple are so irritating. Adam is clearly a narcissist - it's all about power and control for him. He jumps from woman to woman, declares his love super quick, moves her in, is obsessed with sex and alcohol and wants to appear picture perfect to the outside world. He screams RED FLAG!!!!! I thought Kelly was sweet until I read that she pursued him whilst he was still married, now I just think she's a gold digger who saw an opportunity. Imagine being a hairdresser living with your parents and then moving into a lovely big house with your rich bf who buys you a range rover.... It will come back to bite her in the future when he discards her for another woman (typical narcissistic trait) and she's left being a single mum to the twins.

Reactions: 8
I totally agree. This relationship won’t last. The honeymoon period will quickly wear off especially having 4 kids to look after and she won’t be willing to give him what he wants all the time so he will go looking elsewhere. Once a cheat...

Reactions: 2
🤮 at the part in Adam’s post where he gushes about how much affection his oldest son has for Kelly. Why does he always have to make it about them pair.

They are all off to Center Parcs for Kel Kel’s 30th soon, they are getting very boring and average.

Everything they do annoys me now arghh :sick: Sending the babies to baby bootcamp - what's that all about? Also, constantly gushing over the ugly clothes he buys her - news flash, you're not the only loved up couple, some of us are also loved up but choose to actually live our lives with our love rather than documenting every move on instagram

Everything they do annoys me now arghh :sick: Sending the babies to baby bootcamp - what's that all about? Also, constantly gushing over the ugly clothes he buys her - news flash, you're not the only loved up couple, some of us are also loved up but choose to actually live our lives with our love rather than documenting every move on instagram
He buys her clothes, yet she always wears a crop
Top and cycling shorts

Reactions: 3
Personally I'd be mortified if my husband had to always buy me clothes, what is she actually contributing to the family, the home etc?? Because it certainly isn't personality 😂 For someone who claims to be wealthy, they both look like utter scruffs and she looks particularly cheap 24/7, I dont like commenting on peoples children but the twins don't look presentable a lot of the time either, which is really sad.

🤮 at the part in Adam’s post where he gushes about how much affection his oldest son has for Kelly. Why does he always have to make it about them pair.

They are all off to Center Parcs for Kel Kel’s 30th soon, they are getting very boring and average.
This made my blood boil but what boils my piss even more is her bloody mother in the comments calling him her grandson. I would hit the roof if that was my child but I guess it shows where slaggy Kelly gets her morals, or lack of, from.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oooh do tell more @Angel1992. I find the couple so vile, and everything is a show with him. They won't last
His ex Hannah is such a nice woman, and an amazing mother. He did nothing when both of his older kids were born, not a paternal bone in the guys body. People think he’s wealthy but he gets all of his cars on finance (my brother works for the dealer he ‘bought’ them from). Can’t stand the guy and his little bit on the side that he’ll soon get bored of when the next bit of meat walks into a room.

Reactions: 4
Personally I'd be mortified if my husband had to always buy me clothes, what is she actually contributing to the family, the home etc?? Because it certainly isn't personality 😂 For someone who claims to be wealthy, they both look like utter scruffs and she looks particularly cheap 24/7, I dont like commenting on peoples children but the twins don't look presentable a lot of the time either, which is really sad.

This made my blood boil but what boils my piss even more is her bloody mother in the comments calling him her grandson. I would hit the roof if that was my child but I guess it shows where slaggy Kelly gets her morals, or lack of, from.
What made my blood boil even more about how he uses the older two was when a couple of weeks ago they were up in arms when someone expressed concern about the twins being seen naked in the bath. Kelly was saying how she would NEVER show their private parts, skip to a couple of days later and there both Adam and Kelly are showing the older two naked 😠 I thought, are you stupid or is this some kind of sick taunt to see if you get a raise from what you call trolls by using your own children as bait, simultaneously exposing them to online harm. Or is he taunting the poor mum of the older two as he gets backlash and somehow him having an affair and being unpalatable
to his followers is her fault.

Never met Adam but have met a narcissists before and he is spit dab one. So controlling, he treats everyone as toys. Has this attitude that everything is his to do with as he pleases.

Reactions: 4
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
LOL what the hell. He defo paid someone to put that up online. 'Career-orientated' Kelly...... ummm ok then.

• Haha
She has got Adam Kerley tattooed on her side, they both got each other’s names inked on each other after 6 weeks.

• Wow
  • Sick