kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day 3 and they've started a ‘feature’ to inform Instagram about life with twins...whilst someone else is looking after them 🙄 why are people so obsessed with updating Instagram just enjoy your babies!
Already desperate for the babies to sleep...they’re 3 days old they won’t be sleeping for a while!
Was Adam even around his other 2 children when they weren’t born? It seems like this is all new to him? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Day 3 and they've started a ‘feature’ to inform Instagram about life with twins...whilst someone else is looking after them 🙄 why are people so obsessed with updating Instagram just enjoy your babies!
Already desperate for the babies to sleep...they’re 3 days old they won’t be sleeping for a while!
Was Adam even around his other 2 children when they weren’t born? It seems like this is all new to him? 🤷‍♀️
I imagine his wife was a very hands-on mum, whereas Kelly is fobbing the kids off and whinging already.
I see all the colostrum nipple sucking on the Internet came in handy too... NOT.

I imagine his wife was a very hands-on mum, whereas Kelly is fobbing the kids off and whinging already.
I see all the colostrum nipple sucking on the Internet came in handy too... NOT.
Yea she seems to have given up with that pretty quick!
Today’s update...complete shock as they thought they had the babies in a routine already (😂😂😂) but last night they had 2 hours sleep! I just can’t believe how naive they both are with all this!

Reactions: 2
Yea she seems to have given up with that pretty quick!
Today’s update...complete shock as they thought they had the babies in a routine already (😂😂😂) but last night they had 2 hours sleep! I just can’t believe how naive they both are with all this!
Adam should know better. They’re a pair of idiots

Reactions: 1
Honestly.. routine 😂 my sons never had routine wtf is this routine that people speak of please 😂 the baby’s are 3 days old ffs lol I’m crying 😂 p.s. I actually like the no routine life I don’t want my boy to grow up to fast & never want his mummy so that’s fine with me lol.. but yeah I can’t believe how much they clearly thought having twins would be a breeze!? & shouting out to her mum that they need a nap! I still don’t nap 😂 it’s a part of being a parent isn’t it?! Christ!

Reactions: 1
Honestly.. routine 😂 my sons never had routine wtf is this routine that people speak of please 😂 the baby’s are 3 days old ffs lol I’m crying 😂 p.s. I actually like the no routine life I don’t want my boy to grow up to fast & never want his mummy so that’s fine with me lol.. but yeah I can’t believe how much they clearly thought having twins would be a breeze!? & shouting out to her mum that they need a nap! I still don’t nap 😂 it’s a part of being a parent isn’t it?! Christ!
The way they talk about and write about the twins is almost like they resent or dislike them. Very odd...

Oh god, how Adam just picked those poor babies up!! A midwife would go absolutely mental... That was so unsafe! He's an absolute bleeping idiot!

Oh god, how Adam just picked those poor babies up!! A midwife would go absolutely mental... That was so unsafe! He's an absolute bleeping idiot!
Terrible!
I’m finding it more strange each day...she really isn’t maternal at all is she?

I think it's always a culture shock when you have your first baby (or babies, in her case). I know I struggled to feel maternal and felt quite detached when I had my first.

Terrible!
I’m finding it more strange each day...she really isn’t maternal at all is she?
I’ve been blocked by them both for reacting with a laughing emoji when they were moaning about 4 day olds not being in a routine yet... lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I find it so strange when they go on about the size of their babies bits..just seems so inappropriate . I remember them doing it even before they were born from their scan pics

Reactions: 8
I find it so strange when they go on about the size of their babies bits..just seems so inappropriate . I remember them doing it even before they were born from their scan pics
I thought the same! Why does he always talk like that? It’s your babies, so inappropriate , I doubt anyone finds that funny!
Also saying that one of the boys cries like a psychopath?? The poor baby’s probably in pain! And saying he’s going to film the cry later? Stop worrying about your phone and Instagram and look after your babies!

Has anyone else seen her stories this morning? Adam referring to one of the twins as a psychopath and a little tit wasn’t very pleasant

It is so weird!!! I find it very uncomfortable. Particularly sharing it with 94k people! Even more weird.

He said the other day that one twin had hair like pubes and one (in his words) like a shaved noony. WTF?!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
He said the other day that one twin had hair like pubes and one (in his words) like a shaved noony. WTF?!
Then proceeded to compare one of the twins you know what to his own... and made reference to KC’s dad’s ?! He said something like ‘ I’ve not seen it but.... ‘ honestly he disturbs me.

• Wow
Then proceeded to compare one of the twins you know what to his own... and made reference to KC’s dad’s ?! He said something like ‘ I’ve not seen it but.... ‘ honestly he disturbs me.
At best, he’s extremely immature

You can tell she’s embarrassed by him and the rude comments he makes. She’s like ‘aww no’ but isn’t more challenging to not start an argument. And when he was lifting the babies with one hand you could see her hand going in trying to protect them. I think she’s realised too late that she’s in too deep with him