kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I saw that yesterday and wondered if he was actually single when they first met. He was saying in her Q&A session that he’s never felt the same way about anyone else before and I couldn’t help feeling a bit sad for his first wife if she was to watch it.

Reactions: 2
He was with his wife in June for sure. But she is absolutely beautiful and can and will do so much better so dont feel sorry for her.

I highly doubt this will last, as "in love" as they "seem". He gets carried away and caught up in the beginning, but as we and Kelly know it doesnt take much to make his eyes go wandering. The charade they put on in their q&a was hilarious, acting the soulmates, pretending that you didnt break up a young family. Lets hope he doesnt do the same to her once hes bored.

Yes I saw that yesterday and wondered if he was actually single when they first met. He was saying in her Q&A session that he’s never felt the same way about anyone else before and I couldn’t help feeling a bit sad for his first wife if she was to watch it.
He wasnt single. He was very much still married.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I found the loyalty part ironic. Saying how loyal he is and that’s what makes a relationship. Wasn’t very loyal to his wife, surely that worries kelly if he can do it before he could do it again regardless if they have children.

Something not quite right about these two.. Trying so hard to be perfect - any thoughts?

Reactions: 1

Use to like watching them but god ita got way to much!

The sucking her nipples and him shitting himseld....really adam? Keep that between yourself.

Something about him creeps me out slightly, might be that he is so touchy touchy all the time and everything is on camera

Dont get me wrong she has a good figure but does she ever wear a top which covers her bump?

Feel for his kids, parents split up, new gf in there dads life whose apple of his eye and now two new siblings on the way. Poor things.

Seen a pic of his ex wife and she is very attractive, natural looking beauty.

Use to like watching them but god ita got way to much!

The sucking her nipples and him shitting himseld....really adam? Keep that between yourself.

Something about him creeps me out slightly, might be that he is so touchy touchy all the time and everything is on camera

Dont get me wrong she has a good figure but does she ever wear a top which covers her bump?

Feel for his kids, parents split up, new gf in there dads life whose apple of his eye and now two new siblings on the way. Poor things.

Seen a pic of his ex wife and she is very attractive, natural looking beauty.
How did you see a picture of his wife x

Well he's definately got a type! He's so weird and sleazy
I disagree entirely. I have met his ex wife, she is beautiful but she is also clearly intelligent and has morals and is just a nice person. More than I would suggest of Kelly. I would not tar them with the same brush at all.

Reactions: 4
I disagree entirely. I have met his ex wife, she is beautiful but she is also clearly intelligent and has morals and is just a nice person. More than I would suggest of Kelly. I would not tar them with the same brush at all.
Just in looks I meant..

There he goes with the Loyalty chat again in his stories. I don’t think his wife and Kelly look similar but both very attractive women.

There he goes with the Loyalty chat again in his stories. I don’t think his wife and Kelly look similar but both very attractive women.
Totally agree, think his ex wife is stunning and you can see where the kids get the looks from.

Is it just me or does he have a square head?

Anyone else think it’s super weird him videoing his son touching Kelly’s boobs 😫 I have a son whose 19 months & he still sometimes grabs my boobs thinking he’s gonna get milk LOL no son I’m not a cow haha. BUT that’s my own son for 1 but if my husband videoed my son touching my boobs at Adams kids age & put it all over the net I’d be mortified & that’s my own son! If I was his ex wife I’d be mortified at that!

Reactions: 5
He's so sleazy, cheesy and cringe. His (incredibly beautiful) ex wife is very well rid of him after cheating with someone as pointless as an "influencer". And like somebody said, I think they are well suited...both talentless, cheating, vapid, attention seekers.

Reactions: 4