kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That story of him sucking her nipple ..seriously it’s just too much . I don’t know why 1. He would film it and 2. Why they would think anyone would want to see That and find it funny

• Sick
Reactions: 3
That story of him sucking her nipple ..seriously it’s just too much . I don’t know why 1. He would film it and 2. Why they would think anyone would want to see That and find it funny
And her parents (who are illegally staying over...!) watch these videos. If that my daughter there would be some serious words about self-respect and decorum.

Reactions: 5
I'm just wondering if she has any other clothes than Adidas cycling shorts and a bra..
And heeee, he is so cringey. Reminds me of the guy in the club that breathes down the back of your neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm just wondering if she has any other clothes than Adidas cycling shorts and a bra..
And heeee, he is so cringey. Reminds me of the guy in the club that breathes down the back of your neck.
I thought this about the clothes lol
Also it was so cringe when he was talking about his dad not being around anymore and all she did was pull a pouty sad face like a three year old would do . I thought it was just an odd immature thing to do

I'm pretty sure that no medical professional would ever recommend that a pregnant woman take a chemical shitstorm ketone drink as a meal replacement. I'm also pretty certain shes been drinking throughout the pregnancy. If you can even pregnancy right, those poor twins have got no hope. They'll be accessories for Instagram. Let's be honest, shes not ready to be a mum - she just wanted him "trapped",

*can't even get pregnancy (autocorrect there!)

Has anyone seen Adams posts today? I can’t belive how he is talking about not posting pictures of the babies because of them not having had a bath yet! And being covered in what looks like ‘tampon juice’ (his words...disgusting!) grow up Adam! They should be proud of their babies. Wanting two newborns to be ‘Instagram worthy’! Absolutely ridiculous

• Angry
Yeah he’s pretty gross saying it like that, but I agree, I would wait until the babies are cleaned up before putting them on Instagram. Not many people I know have put up their first pic of their babies without having bathed them first or at least cleaned them up.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen Adams posts today? I can’t belive how he is talking about not posting pictures of the babies because of them not having had a bath yet! And being covered in what looks like ‘tampon juice’ (his words...disgusting!) grow up Adam! They should be proud of their babies. Wanting two newborns to be ‘Instagram worthy’! Absolutely ridiculous
It made me feel so sorry for those tiny babies. Adam doesn't give a crap cos they're his 3rd and 4th kids, and she is that desperate for likes that at even hours old those babies aren't perfect enough for her to post a picture of. How sad. How pathetic. How lacking in maternal instinct she is.

Yeah he’s pretty gross saying it like that, but I agree, I would wait until the babies are cleaned up before putting them on Instagram. Not many people I know have put up their first pic of their babies without having bathed them first or at least cleaned them up.
I don't think it's the fact they're a little messy from being born (which is completely natural obviously). It's the way it's made to sound like they don't look good enough and the disgusting way he described his Newborn sons.

I’m glad to hear the boys are here safely. Am interested to hear the names tomorrow when they do the announcement....

I was more shocked at the up to date min by min detail of delivery practically.. I had a c section with my little one and in that moment the last thing I would of wanted would be my partner to be updating the whole of social media! It should be a private intimate moment! I practically felt like I was in the ward with her. Beyond me. Of course take photos or videos and post later if that’s the avenue you want to go down but crikey literally she was in having her epidural and he was filming and posting it! The fact he was so worried about updating everyone on social media about it! Crazy!

I know shes just had 2 babies etc but I have never seen anyone look so disinterested in their newborns before. Poor little things.

Maybe the reality of having two babies has set in?
One baby on a relationship is a huge change let alone two! Plus they havent been together long.

I know shes just had 2 babies etc but I have never seen anyone look so disinterested in their newborns before. Poor little things.

Maybe the reality of having two babies has set in?
One baby on a relationship is a huge change let alone two! Plus they havent been together long.
I definitely think that reality has set in for the both of them! When I saw she had both babies cribs on her side and the fact she was fighting for a c-section...I did wonder if she knew how hard it would actually be? I’ve had 2 sections myself and lots of complications with terrible pains after and couldn’t move at all for a couple of weeks. Adam seemed shocked this morning that he had been up doing everything so I really don’t think they had any idea what they were in for! I reckon she thought she was in for an easier ride with choosing a c section! They should realise how truly lucky they are to have 2 healthy baby boys who got to go home the next day!

I do feel for anyone going through the newborn stage for the first time as it can be so daunting but you would think Adam would know after the first 2? I think they’ll regret posting a picture perfect life all over Instagram when they realise how hard this is going to be!

Mum and dad are round doing ‘ nanny duties ‘ already... on day 2. Is it just me who’s surprised by this?!?!? Reality is definitely setting in for them now. Quickkkkk get the nanny over!

Mum and dad are round doing ‘ nanny duties ‘ already... on day 2. Is it just me who’s surprised by this?!?!? Reality is definitely setting in for them now. Quickkkkk get the nanny over!
I'm not too surprised tbh, lots of women have their parents to stay when they've just given birth. I guess they may as well take advantage of willing grandparents being on hand to have naps etc, especially as she is recovering from surgery.

It’s lovely for grandparents to be involved but to be downstairs looking after the babies on day 2 whilst they’re in bed? I stayed by my babies side in that newborn bubble just staring at them madly in love the first few weeks! Was a good while before I was so exhausted that I needed someone to take them. I understand she’s recovering from the c section but what is Adams excuse? 1 night and he’s already a ‘broken man’ 🙄

I'm not too surprised tbh, lots of women have their parents to stay when they've just given birth. I guess they may as well take advantage of willing grandparents being on hand to have naps etc, especially as she is recovering from surgery.
On day 2, infact for the first month at least I was in a newborn bubble. I’d have loved a nap and I also had offering grandparents but tbh I didn’t want to leave my sons side! I 10000% would not have been in bed napping while nanny took over, fair enough KC has had a section what’s Adams excuse