kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

LOL is this Kelly????

LOL is this Kelly????
Well apparently I’m Adam

Who knows who’s who in here

Im gonna end it here as I feel I’ve stirred some shit up and it’s been on my mind since reading everything that’s followed and If Kelly Adam Hannah and good knows who’s cousin at what garage I’m lost reads this then I apologise for chipping in.
From what I know everyone had moved on new partners new children which you can’t take that away from any of them as I follow all on social media they are good parents and I know that for a fact.

People break up people cheat but being on
Media opens you up to opinions so have big shoulders if you are living this life ??

Take a Ketone and life will be fine Jokes

I've just been looking through Kelly's old instagram pictures and it seems as though she originally got lots of followers (other than the bought ones of course!) by posting holiday pics, selfies and photos of her looking thoughtful accompanied by a caption or quote. It looks as though she definitely set out to try to achieve Instafame and her account didn't just grow organically through her being interesting.

Reactions: 1
Can we just go back to commenting on their hilarious ridiculous Instagram posts about their superficial lives???????

Reactions: 2
Can we just discuss the new 6 people law, yet there is 10 of them at centre parcs in same cabin. Obviously doesn’t apply to the untouchables

Reactions: 5
Can we just discuss the new 6 people law, yet there is 10 of them at centre parcs in same cabin. Obviously doesn’t apply to the untouchables
I'm surprised Centre Parcs has let it go ahead. Unless they've booked 2 cabins and are going between the 2 cabins? Still obviously illegal though

I thought the exact same thing when I saw it! They’re above the law. On their phones doing Instagram stories with the kids in the car infuriates me more than anything!

I've reported it to Centre Parcs. They said they'll look into it straight away. Suppose they don't want the bad publicity, especially to her 94.5k followers...

I've reported it to Centre Parcs. They said they'll look into it straight away. Suppose they don't want the bad publicity, especially to her 94.5k followers...
The CFO lives across the road from me... might pop over (socially distant of course!)

Hoe has she posted a loving story about Adam whilst he was walking around as if the child in his arms was a rag doll

He changed the baby's bum. Like every single father ever. If she thinks he's amazing for changing the baby's bum just this once, how crap has he been before this?! Don't praise him for doing LESS than other dad's

Reactions: 6
Him calling people weirdos because the twins are in a routine.... get a life adam!

My friends baby slept from day one without someone telling them what to do.

He is such an arrogant twat

Him calling people weirdos because the twins are in a routine.... get a life adam!

My friends baby slept from day one without someone telling them what to do.

He is such an arrogant twat
And of course he had to point out how 'fit' Kelly looks during his rant

The only thing I can think to put which isnt really bitchy is
It's as though he's trying to convince himself all the time that she's the best looking woman in the world etc etc etc. Most people fancy their partners, they wouldn't be with them if they didn't, but only idiots feel the need to repeatedly try to tell the world how good looking their partner is.

Reactions: 4
Him saying they are new money people tonight. Omg he’s not that rich!!! He’s embarrassing, and bragging about money is not attractive in any way shape or form.

Reactions: 3
Palmed the kids off with nanny trace again..... how old are they????? So maternal ... NOT embarrassing. And Adam is always convincing himself that she’s the most beautiful girl ever because deep down, when she has her ratty greasy hair extensions on top of her head, alien bare face, manly broad shoulders and sweaty ass cycling shorts on, she really isn’t soz not soz. I’m glad they’ve gone a bit quieter too. Thankfully.