kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh who was That lee? And did he use to hit kelly then or someone else ?

Reactions: 1
Is this actually Hannah ? Just been reading all
Your posts

Retford is a small town and I’m just trying to work out who is who

Fully caught up on all posts now Think I’ve worked out a few Who must be friends of or are Hannah already ... especially the Car finance shout

Do they ever see these posts ?

If so no hard feelings guys just caught my eye this morning

Last bit of gossip they are gonna try for a 3rd baby. Mike drop and talk soon

Reactions: 4
Just a heads up, I’m not a friend of either of them, not from Retford either . I now his cousin very well and my brother worked for the dealer who ‘sold’ him his cars, he did the finance prop for them both.

Reactions: 2
Just a heads up, I’m not a friend of either of them, not from Retford either . I now his cousin very well and my brother worked for the dealer who ‘sold’ him his cars, he did the finance prop for them both.
Ok... now that is strange considering I bought my BM from there 3 weeks ago and I know the family really well and went to school with one of the Daughters and only Lewis and Tom work there and none have sisters

I love this game ...

Ok... now that is strange considering I bought my BM from there 3 weeks ago and I know the family really well and went to school with one of the Daughters and only Lewis and Tom work there and none have sisters

I love this game ...
Weird how concerned you are with who is who, who knows what........

But a short disclaimer, im also not from Retford or a friend of either, i do know someone who is very close to them though and have met Adam, id say he is far from 'alright' he's a creep...an undressing you with his eyes kind of creep

It’s getting a bit to personal this for me I don’t dislike any of them just seemed a bit one sided and also we are such a small town.
For now guys I’m out But be happy lol

Just seen another post come up which has been deleted again strange ..

Instahunz considering you don’t know any of them and not from around here read all of your posts

To say you just know a cousin and have met then once or what ever look at all your info.

Again on that note I bid you farewell

Last edited:
Anyone think Retfordlife1 might actually be Adam himself... (I'd say Kelly but let's be honest, there's no chance Adam will let her go to the corner shop on her own, never mind start her own Tattle account )

Reactions: 6
Anyone think Retfordlife1 might actually be Adam himself... (I'd say Kelly but let's be honest, there's no chance Adam will let her go to the corner shop on her own, never mind start her own Tattle account )
My thoughts exactly...bless him.

Bye Adam babe

Reactions: 3
Hold up Adam ... read all your comments Faux

How is everyone so annoyed that a couple who cheats on each other splits up ffs

I said I wasn't friends with them, not that I don't know them

Same here, Adam makes sure everyone around here knows and notices him , then puts his life out on social media- it’s not hard to know so much about him if you live nearby

I love this game ...
It was his Range Rover when he was still with hannah... not his BMW

Ooh Wow.. sorry guys but I’ve just Been told about this and had to comment

They were right to split, I’ve witnessed first hand what Hannah used to say about her ex husband when they were together. They are both as bad as eachother for cheating etc.. messaging behind eachothers backs.

She only ever begged him to stay for the last 2 years he tried to leave because of the lifestyle she had and openly admitted that aswell she never had a job or did anything at home. Im not being funny what kind of women even puts up with all what he was doing and she openly new about a lot of it. He didn’t love her and she knew that.. but I don’t think she did either by the sounds of it so believe me she was in the wrong aswell The marriage was a complete fail from early on.

I can’t believe this is still being talked about tbf I thought she had moved on aswell? I heard she was with someone new and was telling everyone she was in love with this new man. (Wonder if he had money too) Awkward when she’s now back on tinder.

It was his Range Rover when he was still with hannah... not his BMW
?? What does this mean. I’m on about my BMW I bought who Tom Parkes did the finance for who doesn’t have a sister and neither does Louis ??

So this mystery brother can exist

I’m bored of this thread now And strangely enough I’ve actually just drove past Adam in Gainsborough

I’ll keep an eye out when there is something new to talk about Do my digging

I was talking about his Range Rover he bought for Hannah before they split (officially) from Land Rover Jaguar in Lincoln. See ya