Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
Shes clearly been reading here.

Sorry Kel but you've already uploaded a video of bedsharing and you can see pillows around Oliver. Also that pillow on the side shouldn't be there. Nice to see you're still overheating him in a 2.5 tog sleeping bag when we have been having 20 degree weather.
---

Also saw this on another thread and thought it was relevant to Kelly too. When will these women stop openly sharing their children to predators online.
---
Already responded Kelly, wow! 😂

Any response to you sharing your child willingly with online predators? Find a different hobby that isn't putting your child at risk ffs.
She films him in the bath and thinks that’s appropriate to upload to TikTok. I follow the woman in that video and she’s amazing, I never share my kids on social media because of her videos.

I’ve said this before about people who use their kids for content. If you’re not interesting enough to be in the content by yourself without exploiting your kids, then you’re just not interesting enough to be a content creator. Something tells me that Kelly’s life isn’t that interesting in itself to make TikToks about. She’s got no personality aside from her children and hasn’t produced one single original video as far as I’ve seen. It’s all copied from other creators. It’s sad A F

Reactions: 6

lorballs

VIP Member
She’s loving having her own thread, and I wouldn’t really comment on another persons parenting skills as I’ve a baby with reflux and my son had it too and I tried before 6 months and he didn’t take to it.. however I must say her eyebrows are bugging the shit out of me 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Panda1990xo

VIP Member
What makes it funnier is she can't even talk properly.

Munf instead of month and free instead of three for example 😂

• Haha

Panda1990xo

VIP Member
New game, take a shot evert time she says "mum shaming" 🙄

Kelly hun, telling you that YOU do things to put your child at risk is people trying to help you and protect your child. Your child's health and safety isn't a parental choice ffs. Get a grip (and some new eyebrows)

• Haha
I can’t remember if this has already been said here but just looking at the comments on the latest video about early weaning and so many people are hard of thinking. Claiming your baby was hungry on ‘just milk’ when milk is considerably more calorie dense than puréed carrot is just daft.

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
she’s so desperate for this baby to be advanced and hitting the milestones early etc
she’s also a cheeky cow

Krscjogi

Does this baby eat anything other than crap stuffed quesadillas, potatoes, bananas or pouches of processed rubbish?!

Mumbun

She doesn’t realise the the best kind of mum is one who can listen and learn from other people. Know better do better. I early weaned my first because I was excited.. she then had bowel issues as she got older. With my second I waited till she was READY at around 6/7 months and I’m so pleased I did. There’s a reason it’s 6m recommendation.
We can learn every day from other mothers, having an attitude of knowing it all isn’t doing anyone any good

Anagst

VIP Member
Friggin Nora, no-one on here is claiming to be perfect, we all fuck up, we all make mistakes as parents, but when you are constantly advised about things that will make your baby safer, claim its bullying (on here and on her tiktok comments too), when it is in fact other mothers giving their own experiences and trying to HELP you, you really need to look at yourself. You mock when people offer you advice, shout troll when people don't agree with you, NEWSFLASH love, it is NOT trolling, it is NOT bullying, nor is it "mean mums", it is people who have YOUR child's best interests at heart because God forbid something happens. Look on lullaby trust, fabulous website for mams with children under one, it will reinforce most of, if not all of the things we say here, especially about sleeping habits.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Kellie there is a difference between online predators and those you may come across in the park.

Online they will see you *daily* they will obsess over every image of your child you post, they will have it on their device, use and re distribute.
In public it is harder to do, if you saw someone taking a photo of your child you would question it, report it and move away. You can see who is watching. Online you can't.

You know when you're being followed home, Online you don't, you don't know the lengths these people will go to to find out where you live, and will obsess over your daily routine, until eventually they track you down. Some even befriend you posing ad a harmless single parent themselves. They know no bounds. They are clever, they are manipulative they work their way into your life.

There is NO comparison. Safeguard your children better. They cannot consent.

ETA, children don't need their genitalia showing for a predator to get off on it Kellie. You really need to read into online safe guarding.

Onceupatime

VIP Member
I get everyone parents different and all babies are different but I find her so aggressive with her responses…he has such a nasty tone when she talks and even to those who are probably genuine. I think it’s a case of she’s on TikTok and thinks she’s better than others!

Panda1990xo

VIP Member
The baby carrier adverts wind me up as someone trained in baby wearing. It's a cheap piece of tat, won't be good for babies hips. And a well fitted carrier will take weight off your back and shoulders anyway, if doesn't need a hip seat for that. She could use her platform to educate herself and others on baby wearing but instead chooses to shill whatever cheap crap she gets given!
But didn't you know Kelly is an expert in a things baby? She definitely knows more than you! 😂

So we wanted to wake him up to put a vest on him in this heat. Jesus christ.

fishsticks

As someone who has PPA, Kelly infuriates me. Yes, there are different levels of PPA, but I've never once left my son overnight and he's almost 1. I've never missed a bedtime or morning. I couldn't think of anything worse. My husband is amazing and has supported me through all the emotions that have come with PPA and PP in general. I am slowly getting better with it because I have to. I have to go back to work. I can't and won't be that person who scrounges off the benefits system when I'm capable of working. My son deserves the best in life and he needs good role models around him to enable him to thrive. Kelly is not a good role model. There have been SO many red flags considering she's a second time mum...

• Heart

Phalaenopsis101

And people are commenting say we’re jealous. I literally couldn’t be less jealous 😂
I actually used to enjoy her TTC content as I was in the same position as her and I had my baby a month after her. But now the way she acts like she knows best about everything just drives me crazy. So cocky, sarcastic and won’t listen to any advice because it’s her second baby.

Trace

VIP Member
So Harrison has gut issues nothing to do with weaning him so early Kelly? She’d never admit that though

• Haha

Panda1990xo

VIP Member
Just me that thinks the "bumkin" trend is really f-ing weird? That's one of your child's private areas? I'd be mortified if my parents had broadcast a print of my ass all over the Internet or even viewed it in my home for all to see... I see it has some saves as well, let's hope they aren't anyone sinister.