Kelly...Kids and the Commute #3 Scared of her Kids, house is a mess. All she does is Decompress!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This just proves PR companies will use anyone to promote anything. Mum and a Mic doesn’t strike me as a good fit either 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Saw loads of PR things for Glastonbury too. Thought that was the kind of place that didn’t happen!

Reactions: 1
And she only managed to cope with baking with the girls as she was out without them later on! I imagine tomorrow will be spent 'decompressing' 🙄. When's she going to change her name as the only commuting she does these days is from scabby brown sofa to messy kitchen? (My house is also a mess but I have a 'real' job and I don't broadcast it on Instagram so I'm allowed to judge 🤣)

• Haha
Poor Kelly is still being forced to buy Scamp and Dude dresses with her own money! She is such a sad sack - every Tom, Dick and Harry get gifted this tat. She is actually paying for it AND advertising it 😂

Reactions: 4
Poor Kelly is still being forced to buy Scamp and Dude dresses with her own money! She is such a sad sack - every Tom, Dick and Harry get gifted this tat. She is actually paying for it AND advertising it 😂
I know, it’s really making me cringe. I get she loves the clothes and the brand, fair enough, but her constant mentions of them are just embarrassing. She doesn’t get gifted anything by the brand yet she goes on and on and on about them giving them loads of free advertising, it’s just all a bit desperate.

So she asked for binge TV recommendations a few weeks ago and has already got through them? Yep she's sooooo busy working on 'content' 🤭.
And she is so desperate for a freebie from scampi and fries its painful. Bet all her besties 'fellow agent folk' all had gifted stuff on.

What is her husband doing when she’s binge watching these shows? Do they not sit down in the evening and watch something together? He doesn’t seem to feature, they just tag team and don’t act like a family. She never mentioned their family holiday again, I wonder if that’ll be another sh!t show, she only seems to cope at Center parcs in Bedford!

The scamp and dude obsession reminds me of my teenage son who will only wear a couple of select brands, anything else gets rejected no matter how lovely because it's not Nike (or whatever brand). It's like her whole wardrobe, she's trying to build a persona from it but it's just sad. Plus the stuff is garish and tacky.

The scamp and dude obsession reminds me of my teenage son who will only wear a couple of select brands, anything else gets rejected no matter how lovely because it's not Nike (or whatever brand). It's like her whole wardrobe, she's trying to build a persona from it but it's just sad. Plus the stuff is garish and tacky.
Yes she's trying to make it her personality. There's a huge facebook group for people that wear the brand, and slavishly buy from there - it's hardly original or exclusive.

Reactions: 2
What’s the scamp and dude persona and what makes it attractive? I struggle to see that 😅. Bonus points to whoever called it scampi and fries 🤣

Reactions: 3