Kelly...Kids and the Commute #3 Scared of her Kids, house is a mess. All she does is Decompress!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Abi wouldn't be so overweight if Kelly stopped bringing snacks on every school pick up and plying her with them all day every day.

WHY does she treat her daughter like this

Reactions: 7
Surely Abi wouldn't be so overweight if Kelly stopped bringing snacks on every school pick up and plying her with them all day every day.

WHY does she treat her daughter like this
More silly ‘content’ about snacks. It’s really not an issue nor content.

Reactions: 3
I’ve forgotten school photos the last few years so my kids just look how they always look! Never had their hair done specially or anything. Parents just aren’t involved so it’s a non thing to moan about!

I’ve forgotten school photos the last few years so my kids just look how they always look! Never had their hair done specially or anything. Parents just aren’t involved so it’s a non thing to moan about!
As the girls get older she will be less and less involved. What content then? They are already too old for her current rubbish -she’s at least 5 years too late for any of this to fly and it’s all old, done to death crap.

Reactions: 4
That new baseball cap look is awful! Not many people look good in a baseball cap and Kelly’s definitely not one of them!

Reactions: 1
She’s going to trot out the wrong snack thing forever isn’t she!
how about “you’ll get what you’re given, or wait until we get home and pick something else” …. How is that a big drama ??

Reactions: 5
Kelly is in a bad mood. Is this content or therapy?! I think she needs to take a break. Churning drivel is taking its toll.

Reactions: 1
Why is she blaming her 6 year old for not being ready in 20 minutes? It's Kellys job to get them early enough so that they DO have time for breakfast.

And HOW can she say her house is a mess? She has a weekly cleaner and is a stay at home Mum living in what looks to be a fairly modest sized home.

Wish she'd take a break and come back with some relatable content rather than this utter drivel.

Reactions: 8
When your kids are school age and you don’t work you have plenty of time to clean and keep your house tidy! Plenty of time.

Reactions: 6
How is sports day and getting ready for it etc going to wipe out a whole week? It's one day and they wear pe kit . She's really not coping is she

Reactions: 5
How is sports day and getting ready for it etc going to wipe out a whole week? It's one day and they wear pe kit . She's really not coping is she
Thought exactly that!! Most schools have sports day on one day anyway! It’s not a week long event..

Reactions: 2
It’s freezing cold today and she’s got her barefoot in sliders?! Not to mention the complete danger of a child running around a school playground in sliders As a teacher, I’d be telling her to put her PE socks and trainers on for playtimes and leave the sliders in the classroom!

It’s due to rain here today as I’m sure it will at some point today where they are. You just wouldn’t would you?! That’s before you take in to account the danger of those on the school run and in a school playground and setting. Hopefully even Kelly has thought to take her a change of shoes when they get to school.

I see Kelly’s content is now firmly focused on Abi. Almost like she’s willing for Abi to be difficult to provide the much needed content.

No tagging of Sarah in Surrey anymore in the coffee shop Kelly….?

Right on cue, 2 stories featuring Grace. Hi Kelly

Reactions: 2
Don’t most 9 year olds want a trampolining, swimming, bowling type party rather than some cr@p squishmallows theme Kelly has thrown together in her dismally dingy front room.

I’m sure Kelly will be along to answer that for me soon - in between all her CLIENT calls, lunch with her AGENT etc.

Reactions: 8