Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl from Dublin is a perfect example of someone on a weight loss journey.
Justjoannesjourneys She shows it's not easy but is making great progress. Not these gastric band ones she's following now.
She should take a leaf out of her book. Get off her backside and move 🙄

Reactions: 4
I thought make up artists weren’t supposed to be working at the moment? Surely not a great idea to be broadcasting who did her makeup?

Reactions: 2
Most likely a ‘postman hates me job’, she’s likes to let on! I think she looks like an LOL doll 🙈

QUOTE="Zzz bull, post: 4783553, member: 205368"]
€1000 for those sandals there like special shoes
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Mortified for that child having to wear those sandals. My 11yr old would be horrified. They're ridiculous looking. She'll buy the for her, take a pic for the gram and they'll be left there.

Reactions: 1
Hang on now she's doing the swipe ups on those sandals? Apologies now but can someone educate me. Now the postman hates me had put up about those sandals and now she's after reposting them. Is that not over stepping? Does she get anything for doing a swipe up for that? Genuine question here sorry if it sounds stupid.

Hang on now she's doing the swipe ups on those sandals? Apologies now but can someone educate me. Now the postman hates me had put up about those sandals and now she's after reposting them. Is that not over stepping? Does she get anything for doing a swipe up for that? Genuine question here sorry if it sounds stupid.
I think the postman hates me works with those sellers, so she probs gets a fee or whatever for the links but I can’t imagine Kelly would get anything from it, I could be wrong tho 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I think the postman hates me works with those sellers, so she probs gets a fee or whatever for the links but I can’t imagine Kelly would get anything from it, I could be wrong tho 🤷‍♀️
Thanks for that, kinda thought she had a bit of a neck on her for doing that tbh.

im genuinely concerned for her health. Im not talking about her weight - but her health. She isnt healthy , from what we are shown eats badly and never really exercises. I know we have all put on weight in the last 14 months but i would be concerned for her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.