Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the passive aggressive way she addresses her followers. She painted the radiator cover black right on top of her wooden kitchen counter. People messaged about it, and she says that counter can take anything don't worry.

Now today she's on showing herself scrubbing the black paint off the counter. "See, I told ye it will come off". Ya but if you just put down a sheet or some newspaper, you wouldn't have to scrub it off in the first place. Such a know it all 🙄

Reactions: 9
She just seems so unfulfilled in her life, always needing to do something else, always buying, always changing things. She isn't a happy person.

Reactions: 7
She is only in the house about 2 years her bedroom done 3 times Ella room twice living room twice on her second couch could of sworn she changed carpet on stairs twice kelly has no value for money been handed to her all her life and if she can't have something has a tantrum spoilt brat she would want to grow up

Reactions: 6
I was thinking the same about the house! I said it on here to, she’s not one bit happy living in the hole of Meath because it’s not we’re all the rich instagramers live! I mean if it was a big house in the country like the Racheal gorrey one has she would be happy! But then she wastes money on rehanging the decor all the time.but some of that is for content for the gram too! There’s only so far the baking will get you!

Reactions: 2
Now the necklace says it all just left it out €55 seriously sure what's €55 has no concept of the price of things probably bought on daddy's credit card she'd want to grow up

Reactions: 2
I was thinking the same about the house! I said it on here to, she’s not one bit happy living in the hole of Meath because it’s not we’re all the rich instagramers live! I mean if it was a big house in the country like the Racheal gorrey one has she would be happy! But then she wastes money on rehanging the decor all the time.but some of that is for content for the gram too! There’s only so far the baking will get you!
Where in Meath does she live?

Breakfast club this morning. Her and the 2 dogs, wasn't her breakfast club supposed to be sitting on the bike 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.