Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Ashley still dating that loser Mellon? All you ever see is him pushing food in that gob of his

Does anyone not find it soooooo strange she doesn’t live with Chris anymore????? Esp after Emma sold the house too moved elsewhere in with her sister not her fella??? So so strange

Looks like Ashley now showing outfits from HM. They are a lot classier than PLT.

F
Yeah she is lol

Emma’s fella defo older like 40ts
Feel like she's only putting it out there that she has a new boyfriend because her ex is due a baby soon. I do hope she's honestly happy though.. Her ex is an A- hole.

Wish she would stop dragging and singing her words when she speaks.. It irritates me so much 🤦‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 2
Mo,
Has he not already had the baby with the girl he was cheating on her with?
No he's in a relationship with another girl called Danielle, she's due September. The girl he cheated with didn't get pregnant for him.. unless there was more girls which wouldn't surprise me 🙄

Reactions: 1
Must have been a rumour then that he cheated and got her preg? What is Danielle like? I say it’s definitely getting to Emma no matter what front she’s putting on!

Must have been a rumour then that he cheated and got her preg? What is Danielle like? I say it’s definitely getting to Emma no matter what front she’s putting on!
Yeah seems so.. I don't really know her, she's a pretty girl and his mates sister! So they'd be well aware he's a cheater and what he gets up to. Ahh of course, it must be very hurtful to be with someone for that length of time, buy a house together have a future planned and boom he's been cheating with someone 5 mins down the road from your house. Then he meets other girls and gets one pregnant 😶 I'd be crushed, I know him well and he's always been a snakey little sleeze. Maybe a little baby will make him mature 🤷‍♀️

I've seen a vid of Emma's new fella...seems a good bit older than her. Grey, bearded but has sunglasses on so can't get a real measure of how good looking he is 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.