Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it I mean I get she wants to show body confidence but the dress is very short she should tone it down 😂

Reactions: 1
Ashley and emma are really annoying me Venice is amazing I’ve been there there are dick heads

These gymondo videos are defo pre recorded Emma it’s not lashing rain it’s sunny today ha ha gas like

Sunway holidays must be desperate lol gifting to the likes of these won’t be using them for a holiday

There was another Irish influencer in Turkey with Sunway recently too. I can't think of her name. But she was staying in the same hotel and never showed it. It's one of their most basic hotels, not exactly influencer friendly. I'm sure Ashlee won't be hanging around there either. It's very family/older people scene.

Lynn kelly the bum that’s who it was lol looks like a shite hole wouldn’t be my cup of tea turkey anyway just goes to show they would take anything

Lynn kelly the bum that’s who it was lol looks like a shite hole wouldn’t be my cup of tea turkey anyway just goes to show they would take anything
Yes! That's who it was! It's a gorgeous city in my opinion, but not the best hotel.

She’s changed hotels by looks of it 😂😂😂
Yep, went to the same hotel as Lynn Kelly did. I'd say they stay in the cheap Sunway one at night and then just go to the Unique for the pool in the daytime to pose and take pics. Sunway then paying them to promote, and they leave to go to a hotel that Sunway don't even carry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.