Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lk truth

VIP Member
Yeah would put me off too lol
---
She’s very full of herself lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Someone needs to explain to Emma she is not trying to utilise Instagram when she posts an AD she is trying to monetize from it 🙄 doesn't she believe in signs from the universe and all that...maybe take it as a sign people are sick of these nobodies making money for getting dolled up, drinking, staying in free hotels, getting free meals, free clothes, free make up, cars, furniture, holidays etc all while trying to get people to part with their hard earned cash to fund their fake insta lifestyle.

It's a little hilarious how annoyed some of these insta huns are about removed posts 😂

Daisybooboo

Weird renting such low value dresses too. Like you would buy an asos or river island dress for that price. Usually it’s designer dresses that you couldn’t afford to buy.
Was thinking the same when I was looking at them , was strange to see river island dresses for that price.

Redmama

Looks like Claudine got married? It’s on Ashley’s fella’s story but weirdly none of theirs.

Lk truth

VIP Member
Emma is the worst interviewer on her podcast all she does it talk about herself and lick arse to the like of georgie crawford wtc and be a hanger on and if she isn't interested like the last two she just goes "mmm, mmm, yeah" she's scraping the barrell too with the guests last 2 are a gay lad with a disability and the girl before was a scooter who is now a mua (& single mammy) who used to be a stripper in Canada who was beaten up by the ex 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴🫣 not classy
Now she’s off to Bali to become a teacher lol the mind boggles

Spooky123

I actually really like Ashley but the mob wife thing is ill advised considering her fellas past 😬
She obviously loves that kinda lifestyle or else shes too brain dead to realise how its coming across. Did they get married? Just noticed she's referring to him as Hubby on that post.