Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jesseholdon

I usually really like her style and energy but omg the way she talks grinds on me ‘viobes’ ‘we move’ ‘a bit sophis(????)’ OBSESSED’ 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Lk truth

VIP Member
She’s a fake fuck lol people are thick
---
money racket
---
He’s there knocking back his can lol it’s actually disgraceful I hope she looses some followers

ShaSha1234

She’s near smashed, she’s full of bullshit
---
Watch now few pictures be up later which will be altered lol
She’s off her face . It’s a complete money spinner all this zen shite she is going in with . I feel bad for anyone who paid for that workshop today .. “ normally I go home and centre myself after a workshop “ .. Go away Emma .. you are so fake

Lk truth

VIP Member
Who’s paying 600 for that retreat like thick’s
---
Emma seriously struggling with the actual work and time needed for the yoga teacher training. Must be the sharp contrast from her usual idea of mindfulness, which is charging people to go on walks and sit in circles with her 😂
She had a breakdown

Spooky123

Has anyone else noticed Ashley has gone very quiet about her wedding. After her bf court case I'm sure the free wedding sponsorship offers have dried up and they are both too scabby to pay for their own wedding

Not meanyway and anyone who does is just as insecure or as emma or has zero friends imo and lonely and she is praying on that

Lk truth

VIP Member
She must have some money to blow like this I can see her going there to live
---
She doesn’t wanna come back to reality

melvelo

Emma’s back with the pod aka a monologue about finding herself after a breakup. Again. It’s all very repetitive and she must be bored of listening to herself harp on the same old stuff over and over again.
Also the fact she charges people to go for a walk with her and take a few deep breaths has me lolling 😂