Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dubdoll14

Going into focus ireland with a bank draft and shocked it’s closed for the Christmas, like is she ok ?they could have done with this money a week ago 😡 how long is it since her fundraiser

Reactions: 1
Emma is the worst interviewer on her podcast all she does it talk about herself and lick arse to the like of georgie crawford wtc and be a hanger on and if she isn't interested like the last two she just goes "mmm, mmm, yeah" she's scraping the barrell too with the guests last 2 are a gay lad with a disability and the girl before was a scooter who is now a mua (& single mammy) who used to be a stripper in Canada who was beaten up by the ex 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴🫣 not classy

ShaSha1234

Some insta fella has up that he is out with Emma now and then she has up she is out with the girls ?? Who is lying

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Id say there is some level of competition for them in the insta scene, hence Emma and the other 2 usung filters to beat the band

So Emma's in the Farnham estate in cavan, omg the rooms were renovated, I haven't been there in about 5 years and they look the same to me, no?

Lk truth

VIP Member
God it’s the same shite she has to get a grip I’m worthy of something better get over yourself lol