Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Emma has lost the plot, she vibrates after festivals because people's energy sticks to her. My god do her sisters not tell her to shut up

Reactions: 4

paintbynumbers

Weird renting such low value dresses too. Like you would buy an asos or river island dress for that price. Usually it’s designer dresses that you couldn’t afford to buy.

And the fact then that she, "Happy Days", is buying the majority of them on Depop and other pre loved sites. You're not even getting an on trend item. A lot of them had their day two years ago

Reactions: 3

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Claudine looks beautiful I have to say. I dont follow her. Is she less try hard than the other two who make tits and being single their entire personalities?

The Q&A on her page genuinely makes me want to rip my ears off my head. She is a complete DOPE! 🙄🙄🙄 The hands, the breathy voice……..arghhhhhhh! Just live in the moment, be present bla bla bolloxology! She is just 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Balance me hole. She just doesnt want to admit that the meditation relaxation shite is all just a money spinner for her playing the pity me im single at 30 odd. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being single, at any age. There's also nothing wrong with going out and getting drunk with your pals on occasion (I stress occasion!) if that's how people want to get over a break up but monetising on the misery of vulnerable people is disgusting and she doesn't want to give people the wrong impression by flitting off for a night away in a swanky hotel in London literally hours after acting the calming zen c*nt paid for by charging people to breathe.

ShaSha1234

To be honest anyone that pays her a cent to go on a walk or a retreat deserves to have their money taken from them as they are absolute fools. She is a charlatan who simply just can't accept being single at her age. This mindfulness shite would all be dropped like a hot snot if a fella with any prospects showed any interest in her. She'd have herself pregnant and him forced into a gaff and engagement for the ADs, brand deals and paid partnerships before you could say namaste, I guarantee it.
This is 100% it . If a fella came along she would drop all this like a hot snot . It’s all just to distract her until she meets someone… none of this is authentic

• Heart

Lk truth

VIP Member
Spot on it’s the people that pay for this crap feeding her fancy trips away lol joke
---
Cost for room in that hotel lol

ShaSha1234

Emma and her zen shite this weekend when we all know she would have preferred to have been at the style awards …. Raging I would think she booked her zen zang shite for this weekend

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
omfg the lot of them haven’t an ounce of a~u~t~h~e~n~t~i~c~i~t~y Theyre a bunch of clones copying other influencers

Reactions: 2

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
I was going to rent a dress off Happy Days rental Dublin for a wedding I am going to , but Emma all over the web site turned me right off 🙈
Weird renting such low value dresses too. Like you would buy an asos or river island dress for that price. Usually it’s designer dresses that you couldn’t afford to buy.

Lk truth

VIP Member
I know it’s all to pull these ladies to her so called wellness retreats 🤣🤣🤣 Emma’s a mess
---
Let’s face it like

Ellamay87

VIP Member
They are a pack of eejits but indi feel for Emma a bit. She needs a day job back and do all this breath work and hippy dippy conning on the side. Iv been where she is single unexpectedly late 30s and its horrendous. Christmas especially is so hard and people are so busy with their own partners and kids etc that you just feel a bit left out. She's lucky she has sisters and good friends. I had brothers and they didn't get it at all.