Kehoe sisters #2 Claudine, Emma, Ashley - Beige, Boring, Boobs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not meanyway and anyone who does is just as insecure or as emma or has zero friends imo and lonely and she is praying on that

Reactions: 2
To be honest anyone that pays her a cent to go on a walk or a retreat deserves to have their money taken from them as they are absolute fools. She is a charlatan who simply just can't accept being single at her age. This mindfulness shite would all be dropped like a hot snot if a fella with any prospects showed any interest in her. She'd have herself pregnant and him forced into a gaff and engagement for the ADs, brand deals and paid partnerships before you could say namaste, I guarantee it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It all just feels very repetitive and as if sheā€™s trying to convince herself. You can always tell when she trying to set the conversation up to start flogging the expensive retreats - invest in yourself, give back to you, carve out time for yourself etc. šŸ„± I think we should all do those things but in reality she is just throwing these events together so she can feel like she is a wellness coach and make a load of money.

Also sounds like she had an absolute nightmare with getting locked out of her bank accounts etc and she was still trying to frame it as a test lol sometimes things are just a pain in the hoop and you can just say that rather than a philosophical test from the universe šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Itā€™s getting boring now sheā€™s a dope itā€™s sad people actually buy into the crap

Thereā€™s no such thing as a life/wellness coach. Theyā€™re scams. Anyone who buys in to the bs deserves to have no money. I know of one I used to go to school with. Not long ago she cheated on her long term bf, slept around with bartenders working in pubs in town. She was a complete witch and hated other women. And sheā€™s recently set herself up as a womenā€™s life coach ā€œinvesting in your authenticity, stop people pleasingā€ and giving relationship advice šŸ˜‚ like I actually canā€™t cope. Iā€™d love to write on the posts eh do you remember you were a complete slut a couple years ago hun? Emma and this lot are the last people anyone should be seeking help from

Reactions: 6
To be honest anyone that pays her a cent to go on a walk or a retreat deserves to have their money taken from them as they are absolute fools. She is a charlatan who simply just can't accept being single at her age. This mindfulness shite would all be dropped like a hot snot if a fella with any prospects showed any interest in her. She'd have herself pregnant and him forced into a gaff and engagement for the ADs, brand deals and paid partnerships before you could say namaste, I guarantee it.
This is 100% it . If a fella came along she would drop all this like a hot snot . Itā€™s all just to distract her until she meets someoneā€¦ none of this is authentic

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Seriously, she missed her flights and asks "what is the world trying to teach me?" Get your life together and start being responsible for yourself šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ«  she prob didn't miss her flight at all, its too coincidental with the bank cards and trying to pretend she's on a journey šŸ™„šŸ‘€šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøand trying to get people to believe this solo traveller should she's peddling to go on her rip off retreats

Reactions: 5
Yeah itā€™s weird that she canā€™t just say I should have just come home when I was meant to which she clearly should have. Itā€™s obvious she is avoiding going back to real life as thereā€™s nada going on.
No one wants to go home from their holidays!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ sheā€™d already had 7 weeks and she couldnā€™t help but take another week!
Must be nice to be able to do that, but as she said she couldnā€™t possibly stay any longer as she has ā€˜work commitmentsā€™ which are a walk and a swim šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
So she extends a week and the missed the flight and her bank cards donā€™t work, then thinks the universe is saying stay longer! No the universe is saying grow the duck up!!!!

Reactions: 4
She must have some money to blow like this I can see her going there to live
---
She doesnā€™t wanna come back to reality

Emma going home she wonā€™t know what to do she keeps advertising her spring retreat šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
I usually really like her style and energy but omg the way she talks grinds on me ā€˜viobesā€™ ā€˜we moveā€™ ā€˜a bit sophis(????)ā€™ OBSESSEDā€™ šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ

• Haha
omfg the lot of them havenā€™t an ounce of a~u~t~h~e~n~t~i~c~i~t~y Theyre a bunch of clones copying other influencers