Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
To be honest anyone that pays her a cent to go on a walk or a retreat deserves to have their money taken from them as they are absolute fools. She is a charlatan who simply just can't accept being single at her age. This mindfulness shite would all be dropped like a hot snot if a fella with any prospects showed any interest in her. She'd have herself pregnant and him forced into a gaff and engagement for the ADs, brand deals and paid partnerships before you could say namaste, I guarantee it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

melvelo

It all just feels very repetitive and as if she’s trying to convince herself. You can always tell when she trying to set the conversation up to start flogging the expensive retreats - invest in yourself, give back to you, carve out time for yourself etc. 🥱 I think we should all do those things but in reality she is just throwing these events together so she can feel like she is a wellness coach and make a load of money.

Also sounds like she had an absolute nightmare with getting locked out of her bank accounts etc and she was still trying to frame it as a test lol sometimes things are just a pain in the hoop and you can just say that rather than a philosophical test from the universe 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Wexvex

I actually really like Ashley but the mob wife thing is ill advised considering her fellas past 😬

• Haha
God Emma is a pain sick of her bullshit talk lol
Like all she is saying is if you're struggling reach out to me...ask me questions...while I charge you for answers as a completely unqualified person in anything. Or if you're feeling q bit lost listen to my podcast...create revenue for me. Or if you need help to heal a broken heart....I'll coach you one on one for a fee.

All I heard in her ramblings was "pay me to distract you from your misery of a life while distracting me from mine by paying for my free-spirited loader lifestyle so I don't have to get a real job and face facts that I have no clue what I'm doing and need to get a major grip!!!!"

• Heart

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
There’s no such thing as a life/wellness coach. They’re scams. Anyone who buys in to the bs deserves to have no money. I know of one I used to go to school with. Not long ago she cheated on her long term bf, slept around with bartenders working in pubs in town. She was a complete bitch and hated other women. And she’s recently set herself up as a women’s life coach “investing in your authenticity, stop people pleasing” and giving relationship advice 😂 like I actually can’t cope. I’d love to write on the posts eh do you remember you were a complete slut a couple years ago hun? Emma and this lot are the last people anyone should be seeking help from

Reactions: 6

melvelo

Emma seriously struggling with the actual work and time needed for the yoga teacher training. Must be the sharp contrast from her usual idea of mindfulness, which is charging people to go on walks and sit in circles with her 😂

• Haha
I can’t get over how many influencers they are now in their 30s with no job and no where to live and they play it off like it’s a journey/healing/transition.

no it isn’t it’s shite and you need to do some very unglamorous hard work to get out of it and move on.

Emma was saying the either day she’s restarting again in her 30s and I legit quivered in my boots at thought of that but this restart that now includes a trip to India or somewhere doesn’t look like a normal restart for many.

Either it’s forced for content or they need to wake t f up and get a grip

melvelo

When Emma said I AM the butterfly 😂😂😂 hilarious. She is a slogan machine and I can’t watch without laughing. Take a shot every time she says healing isn’t linear, fake it till you make it, you grow through what you go through, namaslay etc. lol lol lol

also cracks me up when she says even me, like I’m not perfect, almost making the assumption that she thinks people think she is?

Reactions: 5
Sorry lads the link to her retreat in wicklow 600 euro or 650 to share a room, ffs and this useless lump is living off her dad and fluting around Sri Lanka for an extra week on a whim 😆😂🫠🤮 I'm so over bloggers or wellness coaches/ life coaches
Also the good glow podcast with jer was utter tripe, she just kept saying all these stupid life quotes 😂 get a real job emma

Seriously, she missed her flights and asks "what is the world trying to teach me?" Get your life together and start being responsible for yourself 🤦🏻‍♀️🫠 she prob didn't miss her flight at all, its too coincidental with the bank cards and trying to pretend she's on a journey 🙄👀🤦🏻‍♀️and trying to get people to believe this solo traveller should she's peddling to go on her rip off retreats

Lk truth

VIP Member
Well for her been able to book another week they all a pack of shit heads she needs to get over it now!!! Healing my arse

Reactions: 4
I’m gonna have to cut Emma’s hand off if she doesn’t stop fucking shaking it in her stupid phone camera! She is a complete MELT!
And see this…..girllllllll thing. Ahhhhhhh she makes me want to smash my head off a wall 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯👍🏼

melvelo

Yeah it’s weird that she can’t just say I should have just come home when I was meant to which she clearly should have. It’s obvious she is avoiding going back to real life as there’s nada going on.
No one wants to go home from their holidays!!! 😂😂 she’d already had 7 weeks and she couldn’t help but take another week!
Must be nice to be able to do that, but as she said she couldn’t possibly stay any longer as she has ‘work commitments’ which are a walk and a swim 😂

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Sorry I read the funniest comment on one of Emma’s TikTok’s.. Someone asked what colour the paint in her bedroom was and she said she lives with her dad so she doesn’t know and the commenter replied and said “does your dad know?”

Sums up influencers :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
So she extends a week and the missed the flight and her bank cards don’t work, then thinks the universe is saying stay longer! No the universe is saying grow the fuck up!!!!