Kehoe sisters #2 Claudine, Emma, Ashley - Beige, Boring, Boobs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma seriously struggling with the actual work and time needed for the yoga teacher training. Must be the sharp contrast from her usual idea of mindfulness, which is charging people to go on walks and sit in circles with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who’s paying 600 for that retreat like thick’s
---
Emma seriously struggling with the actual work and time needed for the yoga teacher training. Must be the sharp contrast from her usual idea of mindfulness, which is charging people to go on walks and sit in circles with her 😂
She had a breakdown

Reactions: 2
I’m gonna have to cut Emma’s hand off if she doesn’t stop bleeping shaking it in her stupid phone camera! She is a complete MELT!
And see this…..girllllllll thing. Ahhhhhhh she makes me want to smash my head off a wall 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯👍🏼

Reactions: 4
Posting a video of yourself bawling, honestly these people are so desperate for attention it's alarming.

When Emma said I AM the butterfly 😂😂😂 hilarious. She is a slogan machine and I can’t watch without laughing. Take a shot every time she says healing isn’t linear, fake it till you make it, you grow through what you go through, namaslay etc. lol lol lol

also cracks me up when she says even me, like I’m not perfect, almost making the assumption that she thinks people think she is?

Reactions: 5
Well said fake it till you make it
---
They all fake bar Aimee Connolly she’s hard grafter

Sorry I read the funniest comment on one of Emma’s TikTok’s.. Someone asked what colour the paint in her bedroom was and she said she lives with her dad so she doesn’t know and the commenter replied and said “does your dad know?”

Sums up influencers :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I can’t get over how many influencers they are now in their 30s with no job and no where to live and they play it off like it’s a journey/healing/transition.

no it isn’t it’s shite and you need to do some very unglamorous hard work to get out of it and move on.

Emma was saying the either day she’s restarting again in her 30s and I legit quivered in my boots at thought of that but this restart that now includes a trip to India or somewhere doesn’t look like a normal restart for many.

Either it’s forced for content or they need to wake t f up and get a grip

Reactions: 6
Well for her been able to book another week they all a pack of tit heads she needs to get over it now!!! Healing my arse

Sorry lads the link to her retreat in wicklow 600 euro or 650 to share a room, ffs and this useless lump is living off her dad and fluting around Sri Lanka for an extra week on a whim 😆😂🫠🤮 I'm so over bloggers or wellness coaches/ life coaches
Also the good glow podcast with jer was utter tripe, she just kept saying all these stupid life quotes 😂 get a real job emma

Reactions: 5