Kehoe sisters #2 Claudine, Emma, Ashley - Beige, Boring, Boobs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Balance me hole. She just doesnt want to admit that the meditation relaxation shite is all just a money spinner for her playing the pity me im single at 30 odd. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being single, at any age. There's also nothing wrong with going out and getting drunk with your pals on occasion (I stress occasion!) if that's how people want to get over a break up but monetising on the misery of vulnerable people is disgusting and she doesn't want to give people the wrong impression by flitting off for a night away in a swanky hotel in London literally hours after acting the calming zen c*nt paid for by charging people to breathe.

Reactions: 3
Spot on it’s the people that pay for this crap feeding her fancy trips away lol joke
---
Cost for room in that hotel lol

She’s near smashed, she’s full of bullshit
---
Watch now few pictures be up later which will be altered lol
She’s off her face . It’s a complete money spinner all this zen shite she is going in with . I feel bad for anyone who paid for that workshop today .. “ normally I go home and centre myself after a workshop “ .. Go away Emma .. you are so fake

Reactions: 2
She’s a fake duck lol people are thick
---
money racket
---
He’s there knocking back his can lol it’s actually disgraceful I hope she looses some followers

The Q&A on her page genuinely makes me want to rip my ears off my head. She is a complete DOPE! 🙄🙄🙄 The hands, the breathy voice……..arghhhhhhh! Just live in the moment, be present bla bla bolloxology! She is just 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Emma is the worst interviewer on her podcast all she does it talk about herself and lick arse to the like of georgie crawford wtc and be a hanger on and if she isn't interested like the last two she just goes "mmm, mmm, yeah" she's scraping the barrell too with the guests last 2 are a gay lad with a disability and the girl before was a scooter who is now a mua (& single mammy) who used to be a stripper in Canada who was beaten up by the ex 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴🫣 not classy

Reactions: 1
Emma is the worst interviewer on her podcast all she does it talk about herself and lick arse to the like of georgie crawford wtc and be a hanger on and if she isn't interested like the last two she just goes "mmm, mmm, yeah" she's scraping the barrell too with the guests last 2 are a gay lad with a disability and the girl before was a scooter who is now a mua (& single mammy) who used to be a stripper in Canada who was beaten up by the ex 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴🫣 not classy
Now she’s off to Bali to become a teacher lol the mind boggles

Yeah would put me off too lol
---
She’s very full of herself lol

Last edited:
I was going to rent a dress off Happy Days rental Dublin for a wedding I am going to , but Emma all over the web site turned me right off 🙈
Weird renting such low value dresses too. Like you would buy an asos or river island dress for that price. Usually it’s designer dresses that you couldn’t afford to buy.

Weird renting such low value dresses too. Like you would buy an asos or river island dress for that price. Usually it’s designer dresses that you couldn’t afford to buy.

And the fact then that she, "Happy Days", is buying the majority of them on Depop and other pre loved sites. You're not even getting an on trend item. A lot of them had their day two years ago

Was thinking the same when I was looking at them , was strange to see river island dresses for that price.