Keepingupwithkirstylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What winds me up is the inaccurate advise she is giving people on exercise. I think that unless you are a trained professional who knows what they are talking about, you shouldn’t advise people. Oh and her form on kettle bell swing is horrific, as it most of her form When exercising to be fair.

Exactly what I think.
The amount of gullible fools who ask her for advice and she tells them tit!
Her form when doing squats and kettle bells is really bad 🙈

133D497B-5627-4DA8-BEF9-B34A1F453EED.jpeg
A.

“All my followers think you look like Robert Di Nero” ummmmm nobody thinks that Kirsty. Absolutely not in the slightest 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I used to really like her but I’ve gone off her loads recently. Her stories are the same thing every single day. And I feel like for someone who always talks about how ‘real’ they are....she comes across quite fake.

Reactions: 1
I used to really like her but I’ve gone off her loads recently. Her stories are the same thing every single day. And I feel like for someone who always talks about how ‘real’ they are....she comes across quite fake.
Same thing for lunch and dinner all week! Boring
Same old gym videos every day!
Boring
She went on holiday and she made a comment about her pictures being real and showing cellulite and stretch marks and not being like the photos she takes in her mirror at home. Is she too stupid to realise that is fake 🤔
I used to like her but she is constantly asking people to ask her questions and she gives rubbish advice. She seems to think she is an expert on everything.

Same thing for lunch and dinner all week! Boring
Same old gym videos every day!
Boring
She went on holiday and she made a comment about her pictures being real and showing cellulite and stretch marks and not being like the photos she takes in her mirror at home. Is she too stupid to realise that is fake 🤔
I used to like her but she is constantly asking people to ask her questions and she gives rubbish advice. She seems to think she is an expert on everything.
I totally agree with you! Also, sometimes she will post on her stories pointing out all the things she doesn’t like about herself things like ‘fat arms’ etc, then 2 stories later she will post an underwear selfie saying ‘this is me, I love myself’ 🙄 so contradictory! I just wish she would stop being so fake then she would actually be more likeable!

The lying is the worst part and the fact she’s so loud. Swearing constantly and just so unladylike.

Imagine her tomorrow night on the town. She will be the one the boys take home at 2pm because the beer goggles have appeared and they quickly stuff out the door in the morning before anyone sees 😂😂

Her story tonight is her sweating in places that you should not sweat (her words). She is chuffed at having the gym to herself.
Yeah your sweating because it is hot and has been for days and you have the gym to yourself because other people have a life!
What an absolute idiot.., I am embarrassed for her 😂

The lying is the worst part and the fact she’s so loud. Swearing constantly and just so unladylike.

Imagine her tomorrow night on the town. She will be the one the boys take home at 2pm because the beer goggles have appeared and they quickly stuff out the door in the morning before anyone sees 😂😂
Yeah and she is going out with her best mate.... where has she come from? I thought she had no mates!
I pity any man that takes her home. She will film it and put it on Instagram 😂

If she was honest about her “diet” I’d have so much respect for the girl. 4 stone is a lot of weight to lose no matter how long it has taken... but why lie about the food she eats??

Let’s do some maths - bear with me here (hopefully I’ve got this right 😹):

1lb fat = 3500 kcal
14lbs = 1 stone
2 years = 730 days

14 lbs x 4 = 56 lbs x 3500 = 196,000 kcal

196,000 / 730 would give Kirsty a 268.5 kcal deficit per day...

Ok so this is very very top line, doesn’t take into account high-days and holidays, but I wanted to highlight how much she MUST be eating in order to lose so slowly at her size.

If she’s at the gym 6 days per week (assuming she’s working out as hard as she says she is), that alone would add up to the 268 kcal deficit she’s got per day, meaning her meals aren’t putting her in any deficit at all.

I get the feeling she doesn’t actually understand that there is SCIENCE behind weight loss. She’s either thick or a fraud - telling her sheep followers what she has “eaten” in a day - When really, she’s only kidding herself...

🎤
Exactly! The girls is an idiot and thinks all her followers are just as stupid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She looks massive in her yellow maxi dress. Just shows her selfie photos are really fake as her face is so round in the normal one

She looks massive in her yellow maxi dress. Just shows her selfie photos are really fake as her face is so round in the normal one
You can see in the picture that her tits are falling out of that dress! No way I would go out like that!!
Then she posts on her story that her friend has to hold her dress because her tits are falling out! Really!!!
The girl is an idiot. She is not right in the head. What an absolute disgrace she is 😡

If she wore clothes that fitted and not get falling out of then they would look more flattering

You can see in the picture that her tits are falling out of that dress! No way I would go out like that!!
Then she posts on her story that her friend has to hold her dress because her tits are falling out! Really!!!
The girl is an idiot. She is not right in the head. What an absolute disgrace she is 😡
She's definitely not right in the head. 🙈😂😂 has she started singing yet? A poll on shots get a grip and grow up. 😡🤬

Girl why do you need a poll for a shot? A poll for clothes that keep your tits in place yes!

• Haha
She's definitely not right in the head. 🙈😂😂 has she started singing yet? A poll on shots get a grip and grow up. 😡🤬
She goes out and still she is on her phone. Who the hell would go out with her?
A poll on shots... get a shot down you and get a life you sad cow 😂

Girl why do you need a poll for a shot? A poll for clothes that keep your tits in place yes!
😂

She needs a bigger bra to keep them in and a bigger dress!
[/QUOT

She needs to throw the hideous thing in the bin! Just because it’s from boohoo doesn’t make it fashionable or fit you well 😂 it’s so unflattering with the overspilling boobs, big arms out and the Clingy Fabric. Looks like a giant neon glow stick 😂

Did anyone else watch that with one eye just cringing? Urghhhhhhh
It’s the talking to her phone like it is another person and admiring herself while recording. You are in company why do you need to be having a conversation with your followers 🙈 Maybe that is the reason she has no life and no friends.
The girl loves herself 😂
The dress looks like a cheap beach cover up dress which is 2 sizes too small!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.