Keepingupwithkirstylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny thing is I’m a big girl too but I don’t attention seek like her by putting myself like that on social media. Something isn’t right with her. You wouldn’t be putting all that work in, eat as healthy as she does and be seeing such low weight loss results. It’s just false and fake.
It’s obvious she fancies someone at the gym 😂😂 although her flobbing around isn’t going to get her a man. Those legs baffle me. They are the biggest things I’ve ever ever seen. She hides her weight because she’s so embarrassed she’s that massive!
Funny thing is I’m a big girl too but I don’t attention seek like her by putting myself like that on social media. Something isn’t right with her. You wouldn’t be putting all that work in, eat as healthy as she does and be seeing such low weight loss results. It’s just false and fake.

just because you don't feel like putting a photo up of you doesn't make Kirsty an attention seeker. do you not think that's more of your issue than blaming Kirsty for having the confidence to do so! I don't have her confidence but damn I wish I did have! she inspires young, old, big, small or somewhere in the middle to be who the duck you want to be!
guess what....every single person on this planet will loose weight differently. some loose 3 lbs a week and some eating and exercising the exact same could loose 1/2 a pound a week! and if she's gone to the gym for a session, on the way home stopped off for a cadburys choc bar then so what!

damn! THIS IS 2019! I can't get over the comments on here are taking us back a decade !

what do you want for your children... cos for mine I want them to be healthy, happy and confident!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My problem with her is she is fake. If she is putting in the work that she says and eating what she posts she would be getting big losses. She acts all sweetness and light but unless you are paying her compliments she does not want to know. If you message her she only responds if you are blowing smoke up her arse. People believe her tit. She is no different to the other accounts that people talk about. She promotes stuff that she is gifted that is crap.

just because you don't feel like putting a photo up of you doesn't make Kirsty an attention seeker. do you not think that's more of your issue than blaming Kirsty for having the confidence to do so! I don't have her confidence but damn I wish I did have! she inspires young, old, big, small or somewhere in the middle to be who the duck you want to be!
guess what....every single person on this planet will loose weight differently. some loose 3 lbs a week and some eating and exercising the exact same could loose 1/2 a pound a week! and if she's gone to the gym for a session, on the way home stopped off for a cadburys choc bar then so what!

damn! THIS IS 2019! I can't get over the comments on here are taking us back a decade !

what do you want for your children... cos for mine I want them to be healthy, happy and confident!
Ok so what about her comments about girls on Love Island. She applied and did not get in so declared she would not watch it because she is bored of the same old fake girls. What is wrong with those girls? Kirsty works for a cosmetic surgery/breast surgery company. I am sure the clients she deals with woulf not like her opinion of them. Fake as tit!

My problem with her is she is fake. If she is putting in the work that she says and eating what she posts she would be getting big losses. She acts all sweetness and light but unless you are paying her compliments she does not want to know. If you message her she only responds if you are blowing smoke up her arse. People believe her tit. She is no different to the other accounts that people talk about. She promotes stuff that she is gifted that is crap.

Ok so what about her comments about girls on Love Island. She applied and did not get in so declared she would not watch it because she is bored of the same old fake girls. What is wrong with those girls? Kirsty works for a cosmetic surgery/breast surgery company. I am sure the clients she deals with woulf not like her opinion of them. Fake as tit!
did she say FAKE girls? or the SAME girls on love island? there's a difference! yes I'm bored tit less too of love island and programmes like that giving out the message to young girls that's how you should look like! or now in fact comments on this thread where you are not allowed to be confident or bigger than a size 12!

how do you know what those clients are there for? maybe just maybe some are there because they had their breasts removed from cancer and want to feel CONFIDENT again? or maybe one of tbsoe clients has been bullied her whole life for having small boobs and now wants to have them enlarged to boost her CONFIDENCE!
jeez!🤦‍♀️

did she say FAKE girls? or the SAME girls on love island? there's a difference! yes I'm bored tit less too of love island and programmes like that giving out the message to young girls that's how you should look like! or now in fact comments on this thread where you are not allowed to be confident or bigger than a size 12!

how do you know what those clients are there for? maybe just maybe some are there because they had their breasts removed from cancer and want to feel CONFIDENT again? or maybe one of tbsoe clients has been bullied her whole life for having small boobs and now wants to have them enlarged to boost her CONFIDENCE!
jeez!🤦‍♀️
That is my exact point you dumb ass! Kirsty commenting about same old fake tit (yes she said fake because that is what got my back up). She does not know the pain and torture that some thin girls and girls who resort to plastic surgery go through in order to gain confidence. It is not just plus size girls who have it hard. Some of those girls can’t just throw on some plus size granny pants and put pictures all over Instagram to feel good about themselves.

That is my exact point you dumb ass! Kirsty commenting about same old fake tit (yes she said fake because that is what got my back up). She does not know the pain and torture that some thin girls and girls who resort to plastic surgery go through in order to gain confidence. It is not just plus size girls who have it hard. Some of those girls can’t just throw on some plus size granny pants and put pictures all over Instagram to feel good about themselves.

Last edited:
show me where she said fake??? I've been following Kirsty for a long time and never have I seen or heard her say fake.

I'm the dumb ass???? duck! read my comments first! Kirsty doesn't say you need to be a bigger girl to have confidence!! DOESN'T MATTER WHAT SIZE OR SHAPE YOU ARE! THE ONLY PERSON IT MATTERS TO IS YOURSELF!

And with regards to the message to young girls I don’t think it is healthy to be obese snd if young girls need to see that if you put in the work that Kirsty claims to and you follow a weight loss plan you can become a healthy weight. The message at the moment is that the work Kirsty puts in = next to no results. I just think she is fake and am entitled to my opinion. Young girls should be encouraged to make the changes but on the other hand if they are happy to be overweight then that should be ok also.

show me where she said fake??? I've been following Kirsty for a long time and never have I seen or heard her say fake.

I'm the dumb ass???? duck! read my comments first! Kirsty doesn't say you need to be a bigger girl to have confidence!! DOESN'T MATTER WHAT SIZE OR SHAPE YOU ARE! THE ONLY PERSON IT MATTERS TO IS YOURSELF!
It was in her story. Funnily enough lots of her tit is because then she can’t be held accountable.
Kirsty says....😂😂 Just crawl back to your Kirsty Fan Club and I will form my own opinion!

Reactions: 3
If she wasn’t hiding the fact she obviously over eats and doesn’t share it I’d be all for it.

It’s not right she preaches so much and tries to make people think she’s this gym bunny but in reality she would be having much bigger losses. She’s a BIG girl. Not just a little curvy. I’m guessing over 20 stone.

Reactions: 2
And with regards to the message to young girls I don’t think it is healthy to be obese snd if young girls need to see that if you put in the work that Kirsty claims to and you follow a weight loss plan you can become a healthy weight. The message at the moment is that the work Kirsty puts in = next to no results. I just think she is fake and am entitled to my opinion. Young girls should be encouraged to make the changes but on the other hand if they are happy to be overweight then that should be ok also.

It was in her story. Funnily enough lots of her tit is because then she can’t be held accountable.
Kirsty says....😂😂 Just crawl back to your Kirsty Fan Club and I will form my own opinion!
no one is saying it's healthy to be obese?? it's not really next to no result is it love? over 3 stone is pretty impressive!

have all the opinions you like but fat shaming is disgusting! and if you think that's okay then I have no other words for you....just I'm sorry you are one of those people !

If she wasn’t hiding the fact she obviously over eats and doesn’t share it I’d be all for it.

It’s not right she preaches so much and tries to make people think she’s this gym bunny but in reality she would be having much bigger losses. She’s a BIG girl. Not just a little curvy. I’m guessing over 20 stone.
That is what bugs me. The constant preaching.
Gym 6 days a week and the food she posts should give a girl of her size big losses. I just think that if you are going to share your journey it should be the good and bad. Yes tell people you do the gym and what you eat but tell them about the crap you are eating in between. Dont treat people like idiots!
What is the big deal about not sharing her actual weight? Happy to post underwear pics on star week but not her weight!

no one is saying it's healthy to be obese?? it's not really next to no result is it love? over 3 stone is pretty impressive!

have all the opinions you like but fat shaming is disgusting! and if you think that's okay then I have no other words for you....just I'm sorry you are one of those people !
Whatever!
I think Kirsty must have offended a few people because she put a public apology on her page a day or two after the comment. You must have conveniently missed that one!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That is what bugs me. The constant preaching.
Gym 6 days a week and the food she posts should give a girl of her size big losses. I just think that if you are going to share your journey it should be the good and bad. Yes tell people you do the gym and what you eat but tell them about the crap you are eating in between. Dont treat people like idiots!
What is the big deal about not sharing her actual weight? Happy to post underwear pics on star week but not her weight!

Whatever!
I think Kirsty must have offended a few people because she put a public apology on her page a day or two after the comment. You must have conveniently missed that one!!!
whatever??😂🤣 clearly trying to have a conversation with someone under the age of 20!
not conveniently....just missed it as I have a life and not glued to Instagram like you clearly are. missed it as I'm trying my hardest to raise a little boy to be a kind gentle soul in a world full of hate. remember...hate breads hate!

And you still think it's okay to fat shame?

whatever??😂🤣 clearly trying to have a conversation with someone under the age of 20!
not conveniently....just missed it as I have a life and not glued to Instagram like you clearly are. missed it as I'm trying my hardest to raise a little boy to be a kind gentle soul in a world full of hate. remember...hate breads hate!

And you still think it's okay to fat shame?
So because I see a comment that you do not see I am glued to Instagram.
I don’t hate the girl because I do not know her but I just do not think she is genuine

Omg she is at it again with the videos. She is bloody massive..., those arms 🙈 In tonight’s videos she looks like she is getting bigger 😂
not fat shaming eh?

In the boxing videos she looks like she’s going to fly away with those bingo wings 😂😂

Makes me laugh she’s eating those protein bars 😂
not fat shaming eh?

In the boxing videos she looks like she’s going to fly away with those bingo wings 😂😂

Makes me laugh she’s eating those protein bars 😂
not fat shaming eh?
Yeah and her efforts are boxing .... wtf!
I can’t get over how big she looked in last nights pictures and videos 🙈 I can’t believe she is going to wear bikinis on holiday. I think this year should be swimsuits 😂
She said today she will be going to the gym when she is on holiday..... get a bleeping life
again....not far shaming???

Your so right! I wouldn’t put my whole life on social media because you are going to get difference of opinion And I certainly wouldn’t put myself in underwear as I’m not an attention seeker 😂

Also saying I hope karma gets our children or children in the future is a bit weird. I’m hoping my kids won’t be flaunting their fat bodies on instragram for the world to see and I hope Kirsty stays single and fat forever 👍
oh and again....

It’s obvious she fancies someone at the gym 😂😂 although her flobbing around isn’t going to get her a man. Those legs baffle me. They are the biggest things I’ve ever ever seen. She hides her weight because she’s so embarrassed she’s that massive!
again.... you were saying?

Last edited:
not fat shaming eh?

not fat shaming eh?

not fat shaming eh?

again....not far shaming???

oh and again....

again.... you were saying?
If she didn’t want peoples opinions on her she would be like any normal person and not post herself all over Instagram half naked. It’s exactly the same as thinner people posting shots like it. They would get stick for it too.

It’s not fat shaming it’s called an opinion. Don’t like it? Don’t read it 👍

Reactions: 1
If she didn’t want peoples opinions on her she would be like any normal person and not post herself all over Instagram half naked. It’s exactly the same as thinner people posting shots like it. They would get stick for it too.

It’s not fat shaming it’s called an opinion. Don’t like it? Don’t read it 👍
you absolute idiot!!! if you can't see that what you've wrote is not fat shaming then I feel very sorry for your children.

anybody...yes anybody!! can post what they want to size, colour, gender, disability it doesn't matter!!

you absolute idiot!!! if you can't see that what you've wrote is not fat shaming then I feel very sorry for your children.

anybody...yes anybody!! can post what they want to size, colour, gender, disability it doesn't matter!!
Please don’t feel sorry for my girls. They are growing up to be healthy, well balanced children who fingers crossed won’t feel the need to half dress on social media and get that fat from pure greed :)

Exactly i can write what I like 👍

Every single one you slags is clearly a complete Jeremy Kyle benefit scrounging layabout bleep. Probably all got 6 kiddies by different dads. Anyone on here that has this much hatred towards kirsty for completely no bleeping reason come and see me anytime anywhere in fact any of you slags want a scrap I'd happily meet you anywhere in the country. You name the place and time and I'll be there. Get off your arse and get a job and stop posting negativity about other to make yourself feel better. I hope you all get aids and die you complete and utter bottom feeders. Seriously makes me sick all the bad things in the world like bleeping ISIS and God knows what other terrorism that you could be posting about and your moaning about someone that goes gym and improving their health and fitness bleeping jog on down the job centres you bleeping scroungers. As I say anytime anyplace I'll be there.
Wow your a delight 😂 Jeremy Kyle isn’t on anymore love 👍 I have three girls by the same man, work full time too. Guessing this is her sister or the girl herself as you’ve all got anger problems 😂

Please don’t feel sorry for my girls. They are growing up to be healthy, well balanced children who fingers crossed won’t feel the need to half dress on social media and get that fat from pure greed :)

Exactly i can write what I like 👍
oh but I do. I hope they never get to read any of this written from their mother. a mother that thinks it's okay to breed hatred! tell me if your girls brought one of their friends home for dinner who was overweight... would you fat shame them? no didn't think so. there is no difference. doesn't matter how old child or adult it's disgusting. do you want your children to live in a world full of hope and kindness?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.