Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's agg'd me the most, shes been caught out about the sizing but won't bring it up. If she's lost 7.5lbs as she's said, I still don't think that would warrant a size down as the other one she's had on was tight. Stop lying and going on about "what you see is what you get" bullshit.

I'd never give her anything to advertise. The princess bottle broke, the dare shake doesn't look like the package. She didn't like haribo was it? She "doesnt drink" but I've been sent this tonic water. On a diet so gonna give all my gifted brownies and sweets to my neices (yeah right) but that means that she can't review them?

I'm starting to think the companies who gift her are just as bad! She needs to be sent veggie boxes with the recipe instructions into learn to cook healthy nutritional meals!

Rant over!

Reactions: 9
I am just watching for the comedy content now and to see where she goes next 🤷🏻‍♀️

She has taken SW as far as she can and going off plan at the beginning of lockdown and drinking ( never drinks), eating takeaway curry (said she did not like curry), eating chips (said she did not like chips) and sweets etc she has a massive gain (lied about how much) and rather than just get back on it she changes to calorie counting. She is doing this so that she does not have to go back to SW and get weighed.

Her meals are ridiculous and they are what you would expect a child to throw together.

She is clinging to the weight loss thing to try and hold on to followers.

I think she has major issues mentally. She is very childish and any grown woman who can post 2 pictures of a duvet cover that is dirty and either not notice or just not think anything of it has a problem. 🤮

This constant need for praise and validation from people she does not know on Instagram is just not healthy. If she was a close friend or relative of mine I would be trying to help her 🤷🏻‍♀️

She lies and plays the victim when called out on her lies. Idiot!

Reactions: 9
Thirsty if you're reading here, all the instabegs get gusto. I actually think it would benefit you though, you'd learn to cook, they come with recipe sheets and instructions I think and you'd be eating for free (I mean I know it's free for you anyways but you'd save your mam and dad some money) maybe contact them 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
THE WAIST PHOTO HAS BEEN DELETED.

But I’ve still got it 🤣

I am just watching for the comedy content now and to see where she goes next 🤷🏻‍♀️

She has taken SW as far as she can and going off plan at the beginning of lockdown and drinking ( never drinks), eating takeaway curry (said she did not like curry), eating chips (said she did not like chips) and sweets etc she has a massive gain (lied about how much) and rather than just get back on it she changes to calorie counting. She is doing this so that she does not have to go back to SW and get weighed.

Her meals are ridiculous and they are what you would expect a child to throw together.

I think she has major issues mentally. She is very childish and any grown woman who can post 2 pictures of a duvet cover that is dirty and either not notice or just not think anything of it has a problem. 🤮

This constant need for praise and validation from people she does not know on Instagram is just not healthy. If she was a close friend or relative of mine I would be trying to help her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Agree. It’s all complete nonsense and smoke n mirrors for attention and likes. The results speak for themselves - there are none.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I can still see the waist pic , but she looks like she’s spilling out of them leggings on new pics .. no waist in sight

Reactions: 1
Had to look today. She was on the stories before she had even brushed her teeth? woman. She’s definitely got something not quite right going on in her head. The dirty duvet post is unbelievable!! It’s clear why she’s still living with her parents because the girl would not survive on her own. The cheek she has to say we are all sad and have no life! I don’t give a tit if she can’t loose weight, she needs to focus on other areas of her life and get her act together because it’s actually shameful but she doesn’t even seem to care! Her parents too. I don’t know what goes on behind the scenes but surely they can’t be ok with this!?

Reactions: 4
I just keep thinking of her asking her Mum to take yet another photo of her before going back to her bed to eat Chinese food.

What is she proud of? Being lazy and eating too much?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Love today’s photo shoot.
Wtf who takes these pictures.
It’s so sad how Instagram is the only thing she has in her life

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's honestly tragic that she can't cook proper meals for herself at her age. She has nothing better to do, a kitchen she's not responsible for cleaning and a fridge full of food she doesn't pay for. There's literally no excuses for why she doesn't make proper meals, instead of throwing bits on a plate she should learn to bleeping cook!

Reactions: 5

Very well said 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Had to look today. She was on the stories before she had even brushed her teeth? woman. She’s definitely got something not quite right going on in her head. The dirty duvet post is unbelievable!! It’s clear why she’s still living with her parents because the girl would not survive on her own. The cheek she has to say we are all sad and have no life! I don’t give a tit if she can’t loose weight, she needs to focus on other areas of her life and get her act together because it’s actually shameful but she doesn’t even seem to care! Her parents too. I don’t know what goes on behind the scenes but surely they can’t be ok with this!?
"She was on the stories before she had even brushed her teeth? woman." ABSOLUTE TOP QUOTE. NEVER in a million years would I do that. The only person who would see me before I brush my teeth are my partner and kids.

Reactions: 4
WTF is that food??? How black are the burgers???

This isn't a meal for duck sakes.

Why dont you have grilled chicken with a bit of seasoning with steamed veggies

She makes my blood boil the may bleep

Sorry for the C bomb

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.