Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seriously think she has mental health issues of some sort...she’s now posting about a small cut on her finger...it’s the sort of thing a small child does when they want a plaster and some attention....totally infantile behaviour ...she really needs proper help and counselling
I was thinking similar, she states she’s had an “awful morning” when she’s cut her finger or her skinny syrup squirts everywhere. Get a grip!

That bleeping "Booty" song makes me want to put my phone in the blender. Drives me mad.
😂😂😂😂

Another “motivational” post from Dairy Lea which is a copy and paste job.

Honestly so tempted to comment on her post and call her out for plagiarism, and message the followers commenting so they fully know she hasn’t come up with any of that.
But then I’ll just get blocked and the comedy roadshow is over 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is it every time I watch her do that bridge thing it makes me shudder net that exactly what she’s like in bed whilst taking selfies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder why she’s synning some of her meals/snacks & not others? She’s had 16 syns so far today but she didn’t syn her lunch

Reactions: 1
NOOOO! I forgot to clear my web page, opened up my internet and boom! Zoomed in chubby mound right in my face! 🤢🤮 thank you all 🤣🤣

Wonder why she’s synning some of her meals/snacks & not others? She’s had 16 syns so far today but she didn’t syn her lunch
It's because there are no syns in her lunch, it's all free/speed food.
Although, she makes out she sticks to 15 syns, probably trying to fool us all into thinking she's under 16st and that's her allowance lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
After watching her story about meditation - Literally what is for her?! Every time she tries something once - it’s not for me?! Sometimes you need to try things again. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.