Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Guys. No negative energy today please ✌Not even 10am and I’ve had 100g of sugar already but it’s ok because I’ve been on a walk and calories or macro nutrients don’t apply to me. Right now we are in the middle of an endemic guys (Silly prat most probably thinks it’s only confined to England) but your All gonna see your dreams come true if you just stay positive guys. I update you in about 10 minutes with another non-transformation pic. Love Ya you legends.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning Guys. No negative energy today please ✌Not even 10am and I’ve had 100g of sugar already but it’s ok because I’ve been on a walk and calories or macro nutrients don’t apply to me. Right now we are in the middle of an endemic guys (Silly prat most probably thinks it’s only confined to England) but your All gonna see your dreams come true if you just stay positive guys. I update you in about 10 minutes with another non-transformation pic. Love Ya you legends.
I read this in her stupid voice.......made me nearly wet myself🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve had enough of her now it’s not even funny anymore just makes me angry how she’s taking the piss out of everyone and making money out of it. I’ve unfollowed her and any followers we had in common. I have also emailed slimming world asking for an explanation about how they feel this person is responsibly promoting their product to over 20k people but doubt I’ll get a reply. I’ll still be watching here HUNS because YOU all make me laugh!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
6 syns already and it’s only 10:47!

I’m a Slimming Worlder and I’ve had 0 syns so far.

Since when was protein powder part of the SW plan? That’s right, it isn’t.

YOUR amazing
YOUR smashing it
Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

YOUR amazing
YOUR smashing it
Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I think as far as what she was gassing on about the other day goes she isn’t following SW at the moment because she’s enjoying herself; she just puts the syns to ‘help’ others

Reactions: 1

YOUR amazing
YOUR smashing it
Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly, you save those bad boys up! I keep mine for chocolate 🙈😂

Well I think as far as what she was gassing on about the other day goes she isn’t following SW at the moment because she’s enjoying herself; she just puts the syns to ‘help’ others
Yeah "help" .. by giving out the wrong information 🤣 noticed she's looking in her book now and posting different syn values to her previous guesstimate lol

I meant epidemic but whatever she’s still thick as tit 😂

First ever post! Normally a lurker but she’s really starting to annoy me more than she normally does! Huffing and sighing ‘another day, another film’ she wants to think herself lucky that all she’s being asked to do is stay at home. I’m only a couple of years older than her, I would love nothing more than to stay at home and watch ‘another film’ instead I have to work 12 hour nights looking after and keeping people’s relatives safe who are scared and don’t understand why they can’t see their loved 1’s thinking that they’ve been abandoned. I have to worry after every shift if I’m taking this awful disease back to my 2 kids and if I’ve taken enough precautions. She’s missing her family, she’s lucky she lives with her parents I’ve not seen mine for 7 weeks due to my dad having comorbidities and being extremely high risk.
She has absolutely no idea about the real world, self absorbed, selfish, immature and down right lazy is what she is!!
Sorry for the rant I was on a night shift last night an have only slept 2 hours (kids screaming, partner telling kids to be quiet but making more noise than the kids) and I wake up to her huffing and puffing at having to watch ‘another film’ Anyway off to try and get some more sleep as I have ‘another night shift tonight’ 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes. I agree. I’m a nurse and this is my first day off in 15 days, working 12 hour shifts so please forgive me if I don’t sympathise at her woe me posts! Her mocking the NHS clap last week did it for me! To refer to that as clapping for her haters at a time like this! Such a self absorbed lump!

First ever post! Normally a lurker but she’s really starting to annoy me more than she normally does! Huffing and sighing ‘another day, another film’ she wants to think herself lucky that all she’s being asked to do is stay at home. I’m only a couple of years older than her, I would love nothing more than to stay at home and watch ‘another film’ instead I have to work 12 hour nights looking after and keeping people’s relatives safe who are scared and don’t understand why they can’t see their loved 1’s thinking that they’ve been abandoned. I have to worry after every shift if I’m taking this awful disease back to my 2 kids and if I’ve taken enough precautions. She’s missing her family, she’s lucky she lives with her parents I’ve not seen mine for 7 weeks due to my dad having comorbidities and being extremely high risk.
She has absolutely no idea about the real world, self absorbed, selfish, immature and down right lazy is what she is!!
Sorry for the rant I was on a night shift last night an have only slept 2 hours (kids screaming, partner telling kids to be quiet but making more noise than the kids) and I wake up to her huffing and puffing at having to watch ‘another film’ Anyway off to try and get some more sleep as I have ‘another night shift tonight’ 🙄

Reactions: 13
I have no words to describe this idiot!

Lockdown has well and truly exposed the real Kirsty!!!!

She is vile, nasty, ignorant, loud, very childish, disrespectful and a blatant liar!!!!

Are we going to see Kirsty parade around her street tonight screaching at the top of her voice while filming her neighbours? If you are going to take part in something nice Kirsty then put the phone away and take part or stay inside! 😡 Oh.... I forgot the clapping is for you!

Reactions: 9
Who the duck adds protein to their porridge and then a couple of hours later then needs a protein shake?!!
Now I’m no gym/fitness expert but surely that’s to bulk up?
Unfuckingbelieveable!
She’s on 13 syns for the day and eaten shite!
I’m on 4 that’s because I wanted an ice lolly.
I’ve had a burger and wedges for my tea too!
I eat more than her for less syns!

Reactions: 6
Why do these numpties put ‘what I fancied’ why would you eat it if it wasn’t what you bloody fancied?!?! Just pointless words from a pointless person

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her food literally looks like a child has been allowed to make their own lunch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well all I can say is thank god the world has people like you in it. People like you are what we should be proud of 😘 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Transformation day .,,, covering yourself up in a big baggy jumper & then a picture in your bra ..

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.