Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Couldn’t agree more.
Her #strongnotskinny is actually derogatory to thin girls assuming they can’t be strong. She is wrong on so many levels & a walking contradiction. It’s really saddened me recently how many people are sending messages saying they are inspired by her, they’re clearly naive & deserve much more support than she could ever offer.... she is narcissistic & her engagement & compassion with her followers is zero. I’ve never wanted to see someone outed more than this woman, it’s shameful what she does.
Oh & don’t even get me started on her being given “gifted” items 🤬🤬🤬
Me too!!! She isn’t anyone I would have ever followed I only came across her because I randomly looked at this thread because I thought the thunder thighs on the title was a little harsh so I had to check her out and I decided right away I couldn’t stand her. She’s an absolute joke. She needs to get a job and a life; even in the current climate that’s possible for someone like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I wouldn't be happy if my son brought her home. She's not a positive person no matter what she says and quotes. I think she would be very possessive and jealous.....and always round at my house😂😂
She’s one of those girls that Facebook requests her dates mum after the 1st date

• Haha
Reactions: 11

NoInput

I saw a story where a guy was made redundant as a pilot from British Airways but he decided to get stuck in, not wallow and became a Tesco food delivery driver during the pandemic. But *she* thinks she’s too good to work in a supermarket.

• Heart

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
I don’t care what size she is, what she looks like, what she supposedly does or doesn’t do on SW. I don’t agree with fat or thin shaming, however if you put yourself out there as a weight loss account posting transformations than you must expect some element of opinion on that. What I care about is she lies and portrays herself as something she isn’t for an instagram following. Although I think it’s pretty sad tbh - she has nothing else in her life than instagram and visiting multiple supermarkets for “essentials”. There is so so so much more she could be doing for her community at the moment. Her CV would look amazing if she took any keyworker role at the moment to help or volunteered somewhere.

• Heart

Slimjim93

Her latest rant is hilarious, apparently her solicitors, her lawyers (same thing) and the papers are tracking this right now. James Bond is reading this as we speak 🤣🤣 babe, 800 odd people are dying daily, there’s a global pandemic going on, I think the authorities would be more interested in your multiple shopping trips with your mum and brother than anything we have to say you lardy arsed loser 🖕🏻
solicitor AND lawyer...both just proves she’s lying once again!!!! Ive been doing slimming world for 6 months and lost over 2 stone already, theres no way shes staying on plan.
Dont put your life on social media and be desperate for likes and follows if you don’t want to be judged! Shes too attention seeking to not come off, pathetic! she could be out there helping key workers but rather spend her time drinking in her garden, shes the most self centred slimming world ac iive come across on instagram. She also needs to promote sunscreen cause she looks burnt not tanned! Nothing about her grid screams healthy, not lifestyle, not physical, not mentally

Lele

Police will just say stop looking as I don’t believe when she said she gets “nasty” messages..she’s just reading on here
Oh and Kirsty hun stop using the whole Caroline flack it’s insulting to her...if you was so bothered you would just delete social media but you’re a attention seeking little girl 😒

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Nevermind love Island imagine having her in the big brother house, yes please

Hold on, who sings sexual healing to their family like that no wonder they changed the song

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Delighted to hear the police have put your awful social media issues above covid Thirsty Kirsty. But unless we're recording you without you knowing and posting it, or messaging you directly hateful abusive comments then there's no legal issue.

However a legal professional liking online bullying comments via their business account.... They should retake the ethics classes 😂👏🏿

• Haha
  • Heart

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
New thread name suggestion:

Mound on show, top pulled down low, regaining the pounds with multiple drinks downed!

• Heart
  • Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
What does she mean ‘they clearly watching my every move’ you put every move on social media you fool.

• Haha