Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Found her Instagram because of this thread.. I literally have no words. Love the story this morning “I’m going to have a day of sunbathing”.. does she not do that everyday?

What’s the deal with her does she not work?
No she does not. She was made redundant from her last job. Unsurprising, since her working day consisted of taking pics for the gram CONSTANTLY, messing with equipment, and subjecting her poor colleagues to her lunches of pre cooked brussel sprouts Monday to Friday. And no doubt, judging by the stories from JVC, seductively noshing on whole cucumbers on the daily to impress god knows who with her gaping trap.

Since then, she has pissed and moaned about being bored not having a job. A Tattler kindly shared a post of her sister tagging her in an ad for Royal Mail postal worker vacancies suggesting that it might be a great fit for her. She'd be earning, contributing and be able to get her steps in. She replied "Sorry, I don't want to."
Then had a hissy because everyone keeps suggesting jobs that she doesn't want to do.
Oh and she turned down a job a few months ago pre-covid, because it didn't pay enough. Anyone else remember that? She lives at home, has no responsibilities...
It's evident that she's now hoping to become some kind of influencer and have that be her full-time job. Maybe then she'll feel on par with her Brit School classmates. She went to Brit School with Adele, Katy B and fuck knows who else, don't you know 🙄

She's also a massive twat. I'd normally refrain from saying that about someone I don't know, but she puts the work in to prove what an absolute twat she is. She'll say that we should think before we speak and to be kind. Then immediately contradicts herself by saying something fucking dreadful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Monkey47

VIP Member
So I’m not 1,2 or 3.

I’m the folllowing:

4. Don’t like liars who prey on vulnerable people trying to lose weight by advertising a false lifestyle

free_speech_isnt_trolling

Newbie here 👋🏻 - I’ve been following Kirsty for a while now, with my mouth open - lol. All she does all day and every day is post on Instagram. She doesn’t look any different in any of her comparison photos over the last few years and her food looks absolutely rank. Today alone she has posted 22 syns ... and that’s just the food she’s posted. Why on earth is she running a diet and fitness account? It’s absolutely hilarious - comedy gold 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
10 syns consumed already today and it’s only 11:35.
And that’s just what she’s posted.
5 to go love .....
I reckon she's got the 20 syn allowance. No way on earth she's under sixteen stone.

I'm looking forward to her weigh-in too, but I'll bet my left tit that she'll blind-weigh. She wont admit to a huge gain.

Also, I've got four and a half stones to lose, so I'm going to give Slimiming World a go. I'm going to challenge myself to lose more by December than she's lost in three years.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
I agree with both of the above in parts but don’t think nasty words should be used in titles. Also agree with @Chipsandgravy not that bothered about it being catchy, rhyming or hilarious. But give me the title and I’m happy to make the new thread.
In light of all the above comments how many would like to just vote for the below, simple and unfunny.. Well suited

Keepingupwithkirstylea #5

• Sick

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Tickles me how she thinks a rest day means legit lying in her sweaty pit all day finger blasting herself.

Mate get up and out of bed, rest day means not lifting heavy weights you omelette.

People will watch her and think this is healthy. It absolutely is not.

• Haha

Anon247

Indian take away for dinner I can see it going something like this:
Chicken tikka massala
Large rice
Chips
Onion bhajis
6 poppadoms
Sauces
Couple of naans

all 2 syns huns

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Its_Me

VIP Member
They’ve gone shopping again? How much bloody food do they eat? I prob consider myself a moderate to high drinker, but for someone who claims she doesn’t drink much is sure getting through some alcohol! Off home to have a cocktail in the middle of the day!? I know things are a bit different at the moment and I’m not adverse to a glass of wine with lunch some days but it’s like they’re Livin La Vida Loca in Costa del Croydon!

• Haha

Hiiiiiii guyyyyssss, I hope you’re all well

*tumbleweed*

I’m just out on my walk
Smashing my goals!
Getting my steps in
It’s a beautiful day

*tumbleweed*

Yeah!! I’ve had my breakfast
Now out on my walk
It’s a beautiful day!!
I’m going to sunbathe this afternoon

*tumbleweed*

It’s a beautiful day!!!!
Yeah ...
I’m going to sunbathe
When I’ve finished day walk

bye guys!!!!!!

• Haha

Anon247

I’ve had enough of her now it’s not even funny anymore just makes me angry how she’s taking the piss out of everyone and making money out of it. I’ve unfollowed her and any followers we had in common. I have also emailed slimming world asking for an explanation about how they feel this person is responsibly promoting their product to over 20k people but doubt I’ll get a reply. I’ll still be watching here HUNS because YOU all make me laugh!

• Heart

Love Island 2021? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Are they doing a version with unemployed overweight oldies who still live with their parents???

Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity or egotistic admiration of one's idealised self image and attributes. The term originated from Greek mythology, where the young Narcissus fell in love with his own image reflected in a pool of water.

My taxes pay for her 🤔
The more I see of her the more I think something is very wrong. Her mum looks totally pissed off with her. Her dad is too pissed to notice. 32 year old women simply do not act like this, filming themselves day in, day out, sharing everything with complete strangers. I hope she gets better soon.

• Sick
  • Haha

Sm90

I'm getting annoyed.

She posted a '3 syn' smoothie. For a start, a banana is 4 syns! Doesn't matter if it's small, that and 2 strawberries (which is probably a handful of strawberries really) is not 3 syns! Then someone commented asking about syn values and she's commented back saying she's synned them how she "thought" they should be.

She's full of sh*t! I honestly want to unfollow but I don't want to miss out lol how can she be this big influential motivating account when she can't even follow the plan she claims to be on!?

I've lost 5st in a year on sw, she's lost 3st in 3 years. Her followers really need to wake up! Will she still be posting this drivel in say 5 years? I cannot stand her!

Ps. The pic of her lying down in her bikini.. WHYYY does her vag look like that 🤔🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Scrolling the gram

Yes. I agree. I’m a nurse and this is my first day off in 15 days, working 12 hour shifts so please forgive me if I don’t sympathise at her woe me posts! Her mocking the NHS clap last week did it for me! To refer to that as clapping for her haters at a time like this! Such a self absorbed lump!

First ever post! Normally a lurker but she’s really starting to annoy me more than she normally does! Huffing and sighing ‘another day, another film’ she wants to think herself lucky that all she’s being asked to do is stay at home. I’m only a couple of years older than her, I would love nothing more than to stay at home and watch ‘another film’ instead I have to work 12 hour nights looking after and keeping people’s relatives safe who are scared and don’t understand why they can’t see their loved 1’s thinking that they’ve been abandoned. I have to worry after every shift if I’m taking this awful disease back to my 2 kids and if I’ve taken enough precautions. She’s missing her family, she’s lucky she lives with her parents I’ve not seen mine for 7 weeks due to my dad having comorbidities and being extremely high risk.
She has absolutely no idea about the real world, self absorbed, selfish, immature and down right lazy is what she is!!
Sorry for the rant I was on a night shift last night an have only slept 2 hours (kids screaming, partner telling kids to be quiet but making more noise than the kids) and I wake up to her huffing and puffing at having to watch ‘another film’ Anyway off to try and get some more sleep as I have ‘another night shift tonight’ 🙄

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Omg. Someone messaged her saying they had done a 20min jog. And she's replied 'it's better than nothing'. What. The. Actual. Fuck. The message behind 'better than nothing' is well you could have done better but at least you did something. Vile little girl.

If the person who messaged reads here, that's absolutely amazing!!! Well done for getting active and working damn hard. You're incredible and I hope you feel so proud of yourself ❤👏

Reactions: 12

Its_Me

VIP Member
With regards to her threats - if you're sending her abusive/threatening direct messages then perhaps you should rethink doing so. With regards to her threats about tracking IP addresses from this site - I'm pretty certain Tattle are bound by GDPR and wouldn't be at liberty to dish that information out willy-nilly. Surely, her solicitor friend would also be aware of this?!?!
She screen shots a reposts other stupid stuff like comments on her posts that she considers trolling so if people really are sending her nasty messages directly why isn’t she doing the same and calling them out? I’m calling BS on that one, I don’t think she gets any threatening messages at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12