Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think some banks were having issues today?? Bet they’ve got no savings now for emergencies though. Although, the first of the month isn’t till Monday so still a few days for it to sort out

Reactions: 1
I can't believe she's bought baby food to have as a snack, to keep her from snacking. Then said "oh I've heard of the baby food diet, that's not for me".
Why do we always get a run down of her week ahead? She has nowhere near as much to do as normal people. Workouts, nails and brows, wow, what a hectic week kirst

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she’s buying baby food as a snack. She really is not ok is she? If she wasn’t so goddamn lazy she could make her own baby food! Put some banana and yoghurt in a blender and voila! I buy those pouches occasionally for my baby and they’re not cheap

Reactions: 3
Of course the baby food she chose was also pudding ones. God forbid she’d ever pick one with a bit of broccoli in it. She gets more bizarre by the day, we are the same age and I cannot fathom her thinking in terms of anything at all!

Reactions: 4
I feel so out of the loop she's starting a new job then going on leave! Wonder if it's closer to home because of all the train strikes

Reactions: 1